小心被夹到手指
Be careful, your fingers.
有什么需要帮助的吗
May I help you?
这里是卡尔索普私人酒店
This is the Calthorpe. Private hotel.
我是杨爱莉太太
I'm Mrs. Eleanor Young.
- 拿破仑·波拿巴
我预定了兰开斯特套房♥
I have a reservation at the Lancaster Suite.
我昨天和你们通话时确认过了
We spoke on the phone when I confirmed yesterday.
抱歉 好像没有你的预定
Sorry, don't seem to have your reservation.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是雷金纳德·奥姆斯比
I'm Reginald Ormsby,
酒店经理 有什么问题吗
hotel manager. Is there a problem?
我是杨爱莉太太
I'm Mrs. Eleanor Young.
我和我的家人希望去我们的套房♥休息
My family and I would like to be shown to our suite.
我们刚刚坐了很久的飞机
We've had a long flight.
我们都订满了 女士 你肯定是弄错了
We're fully booked, madam. You must have made a mistake.
你和你的家人
I'm sure you and your lovely family
肯定能另找住处
can find other accommodation.
我建议你们可以去中国城转转
May I suggest you explore Chinatown?
能让我用一下你们的电♥话♥打给我丈夫吗
Please, may I use your phone to call my husband?
至少这点小忙能帮我们吧
It's the least you can do.
杨太太 我必须请你们离开
Mrs. Young, I must ask you to leave
否则我不得不叫警♥察♥了
or I'll have to call the police.
请吧
Please, go right ahead.
卡尔索普勋爵 很抱歉打扰到您
Lord Calthorpe, my apologies for the disturbance.
爱莉 我刚和你丈夫通完电♥话♥
Eleanor! I just got off the phone with your husband.
赶紧准备好兰开斯特套房♥
Get the Lancaster Suite ready. Now.
你肯定是在开玩笑 先生
Surely you're joking, sir.
我肯定不是
I assure you, I'm not.
从今晚开始
As of this evening,
我们家族世代
my family's long history
管理卡尔索普的任务结束了
as custodians of the Calthorpe is ended.
我要将我的酒店卖♥♥给我亲爱的朋友
I'm selling the hotel to my dear friends,
来自新加坡的杨氏家族
the Young family of Singapore.
这位便是新任女主人
Meet the new lady of the house,
杨爱莉
Eleanor Young.
让我们去庆祝一下
Join me for a toast.
乐意至极
We'd be delighted.
去拿条拖把 地板湿了
Do get a mop. The floor's wet.
去拿拖把
Get a mop.
全压
I'm all in.
弃牌
Fold.
什么都没有
Nothing?
原来你一直什么都没有
This whole time you had nothing?
好了 那么
All right, so
我是怎么把柯蒂斯助教打得落花流水的呢
how did I beat T.A. Curtis so very, very badly?
我知道柯蒂斯是一个小气的人
Well, I know for a fact that Curtis is cheap.
所以他打牌没有运用逻辑学或者概率学
So he's not playing using logic or math,
而是揣测对方的心理
but using his psychology.
我们的大脑非常痛恨
Our brains so hate the idea
失去一些对我们很重要的东西
of losing something that's valuable to us
以至于会摒弃一些理智的念头
that we abandon all rational thought,
做出糟糕的决定
and we make some really poor decisions.
所以 柯蒂斯不是为了赢而打牌
So, Curtis wasn't playing to win.
他是为了不输而打牌
He was playing not to lose.
给 拿去剪个头发吧
Here. Put it towards a haircut.
今天就到此为止了
All right, that's it for today.
别忘了你们关于条件概率的小论文
Don't forget your essays on conditional probability
下周截止
are due next week.
太棒了
Yes! Mmm-hmm.
你知道吗 你可以点你自己的
You know what? You can order your own.
我只要咖啡就行了 谢谢
Mmm. I'm okay with coffee. Thanks.
你总是这么说
Yeah, well, you always say that,
然后把我的甜点全部吃光
and then you end up eating all my dessert.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
因为我才吃了一点点
'Cause I have, like, a tiny bit.
好吧 我们能再来一份这个吗 谢谢
Uh-huh. Okay. Can we have one more of these, please? Thank you.
我们去东边冒险怎么样
So what about us taking an adventure east?
你想去东村吃猪肉面包
You wanna get pork buns in the East Village.
这才是你的目的 对吗
That's what it is, isn't it?
我其实想说的是更往东
I was actually thinking of further east.
比如皇后区吗
Like Queens?
比如新加坡 去过春假
Like Singapore. For spring break.
科林的婚礼
Colin's wedding.
我们已经交往一年多了
We've been dating for over a year now,
我觉得是时候
and I think it's about time
让大家认识一下我美丽的女友了
people met my beautiful girlfriend.
拜托 我是科林的伴郎
Come on, I'm Colin's best man.
你不想去看看我长大的地方吗
Don't you wanna see where I grew up?
见见我的家人 我的阿嬷
Meet my family, my Ah Ma?
再去见见你那个奇怪的大学舍友
And meet up with that strange college roommate of yours.
林佩
Peik Lin.
-林佩 -她一直求我
- Mmm-hmm. Peik Lin. - She has been begging me
去看看她呢
to come visit her, you know.
这是上天在召唤你去那儿啊
The universe has spoken. It wants you over there.
来新加坡吧
Come to Singapore.
我希望让整个岛上的人都认识一下朱瑞秋
I want the whole island to meet the brilliant Rachel Chu.
天啊 你绝对不会相信我看到了谁
谁
是的
朱瑞秋
或者邱
或者赵
你问双胞胎吗
有戒指吗
感觉像是个ABC[美国华裔]
算了吧
不用 谢谢
他要带她来婚礼
不会吧
天啊
大戏
我的天啊
不要
为什么选她
阿曼达知道吗
什么
本人已死
真的吗
不可能
垃圾
不要
天
"所以你们若真与基♥督♥一同复活
"If then you have been raised with Christ,
就当求在上面的事
seek the things that are above
那里有基♥督♥坐在
where Christ is seated
神的右边
at the right hand of God.
你们要思念上面的事
Set your minds on things that are above,
不要思念地上的事"
not on things that are on Earth."
爱莉 尼克要带女朋友
Eleanor, is Nicki bringing a girl
参加科林的婚礼吗
to Colin's wedding?
我家的阿曼听她朋友弗兰切斯卡说的
My Amanda heard it from her friend Francesca.
阿迪说她的名字叫朱瑞秋
Eddie says her name is Rachel Chu.
我还以为尼克自己来呢
Oh, I thought that Nick was coming alone.
你知道他有女朋友了吗
Did you know he had a girlfriend?
尼克跟很多女孩交往呢 很难记全
Nick dates many girls. It's hard to keep track.
阿曼每个都认识
Amanda knows everyone
但是这一个根本没听说过
and she has never heard of her.
朱瑞秋
Rachel Chu.
也许她是台♥湾♥塑料巨头朱氏家族的
Maybe she's from the Taiwan plastics Chu family.
如果你想的话 我认识一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
If you want, I have a private investigator.
非常小心的
Very discreet.
我觉得我们应该继续研读上帝的话语
I think we should return to the word of God.
阿莉克斯
Alix.
《以弗所书》 第六章第四节
Ephesians. Chapter six, verse four.
"用纪律和上帝的教条
"Bring up your children in the discipline
教导你的孩子"
and instruction of the Lord."
我希望她是个信仰天主教的好女孩
Oh, I do hope she's a good Christian girl.
如果他要带她回家
Well, if he's bringing her home,
那肯定是很认真了
it must be serious.
没错
Exactly.
-是我妈妈 我能接一下吗 -去吧
- It's my mum. Do you mind? - Mmm. Go ahead.
好的
All right.
-给我留一点 -好的
- Save me some of that. - Okay.
妈妈 没出什么事吧
电影精选列表