所以你才把你的鞋
That's why you hide your shoes,
你买♥♥的珠宝都藏起来
the jewelry you buy,
就像是我没有时刻提醒自己这现实一样
as if every minute of my life I'm not reminded of it.
我累了
I'm just tired.
你心里根本没有我 我累了
I'm tired of having nothing I do matter.
就连我有外遇对你来说都无关紧要
Including having the affair.
我心里当然有你
Of course what you do matters!
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
这到底是教堂还是稻田
Is this a church or a paddy field?
他们在婚礼上砸了四千万
They spent 40 million on the wedding.
真的吗 太多了
Really? That's too much.
我们是循道宗教♥徒♥ 最多两千万
We're Methodists. 20 million is our limit.
我懂
I know.
映丹公主 恶毒的女人
Princess Intan. Vicious woman.
听说她要求一个人占一整排位子
I heard she demanded a whole row to herself,
这样就不会有任何人打扰到她
so she wouldn't be bothered by anyone.
真的吗
Really?
那是谁
Who is that?
阿姨们好
Aunties.
瑞秋 很高兴见到你
Rachel, how lovely to see you.
我也是
The pleasure is all mine.
抱歉 我们这排坐满了
I'm sorry, our row is full.
我喜欢你的裙子
I love it.
老娘来了 好了
Bak-bak. Okay.
映丹公主 我是朱瑞秋
Princess Intan. Rachel Chu.
我在《亚洲经济杂♥志♥》上读到了
I read your great article about microloans
您关于小♥额♥贷♥款♥的精彩文章
in the Asian Economics Journal.
我收到了很多
I received so much criticism
关于那篇文章的批评
about that article.
我觉得那些批评者没有抓住关键
Well, you know what? I think your critics missed the point.
因为您的小♥额♥贷♥款♥帮助了女性
'Cause your microloans helped women,
而女性推动了经济发展
and women lift up economies.
你再说一遍你叫什么名字
What was your name, again?
朱瑞秋
Rachel Chu.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
你是为何而来
Now, what brings you here?
我跟一个男生来的...
I followed a boy...
阿嬷来了
Ah Ma is here.
她从来不参加这种活动
She never comes to these things.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
-很好 -好 别紧张
- Good. - All right. Don't be nervous.
-我没紧张 -你看起来很帅
- I'm not nervous. - You look great.
谢了
Thank you.
瑞秋没跟你家人坐在一起
Hey, Rachel's not sitting with your family.
嗯 这不能怪她
Yeah. I don't blame her.
妈妈没给她好脸色看
Mother hasn't exactly been the most welcoming.
我想她会找个后排低调地坐着
But I'm sure she'll be at the back somewhere laying low.
不 她在前排 你看看
No. She's right at the front. Take a look.
你女朋友是个不服输的斗士
I think you've got a fighter.
各位 时间差不多了
Guys, it's time.
-好 -好
- Okay. - All right.
确定下她没把你的勇气拿走[蛋蛋]
Make sure she doesn't take your balls.
开个玩笑 开个玩笑
Just joking. Just joking.
谢谢你精心打扮 伯纳
Thanks for dressing up, Bernard.
重点不是我
Hey. It's not about me.
好吧 让一下 谢了 伯纳
Yeah. Come on. Thanks, Bernard.
-重点不是我 -好
- It's not about me. - All right.
知道吗 你看起来美极了
You look spectacular, you know that?
是因为双层束腹带 我要不能呼吸了
It's the double Spanx. I can't breathe.
不是衣服 是你
It's not the clothes. It's just you.
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
这舞池可不会自己跳起舞来 快来
This party isn't gonna dance itself. Come on.
-来吧 尼尼 -好吧
- Come on, Nicki-Nick. - All right.
你很会跳舞
You're very good.
-是吗 我只踩到她两回 -真的很会
- Yeah? I only stepped on her twice. - Very.
奥利弗
Oliver.
什么事 阿姨
Yes, Auntie?
亲爱的 帮我处理一下那个
Be a dear and take care of that.
好的
As you wish.
你应该多穿穿燕尾服
You know, you should wear a tux more often.
一直穿着吗
Like, all the time?
对
Mmm, yeah.
你在体育馆打篮球的时候
You know, when you're playing basketball at the Y,
刮胡子刷牙的时候
shaving, brushing your teeth.
阿利 你父亲在找你
Alistair, your father's looking for you.
好像是关于什么透♥支♥全权委托账户的事
Something about an overdrawn discretionary account.
天哪
Oh, my God.
宝贝 老天
Baby! Oh, my gosh!
你好
Oh. Hi.
你觉得这场婚礼怎么样
So, how do you like the wedding?
天哪 真是太迷人了
Oh, my gosh! It's so glamorous!
等到了阿利和我举办婚礼
When it's Alistair's and my wedding,
我就要像这样办
I want it just like this.
不不不 我要更大 更豪华
No, no, no! I want it big! Big! Better!
亲爱的
Sweetie!
阿利的父母肯给你们办个茶话会
You'll be lucky if Alistair's parents
你就偷着乐吧
give you a tea ceremony.
你知道阿利是一个抠门家族的
You know Alistair's only the fourth son
第四个儿子吧
of a penny-pinching family, don't you?
也就是说 他几乎什么都得不到
I mean, he'll get next to nothing.
你想要这样的婚礼
You want a wedding like this?
最好去找个独生子
You should've fallen in love with an only child.
比如
Someone like...
戴伯纳
Bernard Tai.
尼古拉斯少爷
Master Nicholas,
您的奶奶想跟您
your grandmother would like
和瑞秋小姐说话
to speak to you and Miss Rachel.
好的
Okay.
真没意思
Sick party.
拿着
Hold that.
阿嬷 妈妈
Ah Ma, Mum,
叫我们过来什么事
What's all this about?
阿嬷
Ah Ma!
很抱歉我要告诉你
I'm sorry to tell you,
瑞秋在她家庭和妈妈的事上
but Rachel has been lying to us about her family
一直在对我们撒谎
and her mother.
什么 你在说什么
What are... What are you talking about?
我雇了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I hired a private investigator...
-妈 你没有... -调查她的过往
- Mom, you didn't. - ...to look into her past.
她说她父亲在中国去世了
She said her father passed away in China...
妈
Mum!
但那不是真的
...but that's not true.
你妈妈的丈夫还活得好好的
Your mother's husband is very much alive.
在他们婚姻续存期间 她出轨了
During her marriage, she cheated on him
怀上了另一个男人的孩子
and became pregnant with another man's child.
然后在他发现之前就逃到了美国
And before he found out, she ran away to America.
-全都写在里面 -你们没有权利这么做
- It's all in here. - You had no right!
-我们有权利 -不
- We had every right! - You did not!
你在撒谎
You're lying!
你有没有想过
Do you have any idea the scandal
瑞秋为什么
this would have caused
要隐瞒这样的丑闻
for Rachel to hide something like this?
她不会瞒我的
She wouldn't have.
我们不能跟这样的人家扯上关系
We cannot be linked to this sort of family.
我不想跟你们家有一点关系
I don't want any part of your family.
瑞秋
Rachel.
放开我 瑞秋
Let me go! Rachel.
尼克
Nick!
灰姑娘 怎么了
Hey, Cinderella. What's wrong?
要在午夜之前把裙子还回去吗
You gotta return your dress before midnight?
电影精选列表