来做我的助手吗
working as an assistant?
等等 阿♥拉♥明塔的单身派对不就是明天吗
Wait, isn't Araminta's bachelorette party tomorrow?
这是脱身的大好机会
And this will be the perfect excuse to get out of it.
真的很感谢你
Thank you. Really.
但是我一切都搞定了
But I've got everything covered.
好吧
Okay.
我忘记给你拿叉子了
I forgot to get you a fork.
没关系 你待着 我去拿
It's okay, you stay. I'll go get it.
迈克 应该是办公室电♥话♥
Michael, I think it's the office.
天啊 尼克 真不敢相信我刚刚竟然那么说
Oh, my God! Nick, I can't believe I just did that.
没关系 我觉得应该没人注意到
It's fine. I don't think anybody even noticed.
我觉得我把你的乳母吓坏了...
I think I freaked out your nanny...
天啊
Oh, my God!
我好抱歉
So sorry.
没关系 别担心
It's fine, don't worry about it.
能给我一张纸巾吗
Can I have a tissue please?
去吧 换一身 我来陪着瑞秋
Go, go. Get changed. I'll keep Rachel company.
谢谢你 奥利 那我就放心了
Thank you, Oli. You're in good hands.
给我两分钟 我去换身衣服
Give me two minutes. I'll change.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是瑞秋
Hi, I'm Rachel.
我知道
Oh, I know.
瑞秋 瑞秋
Rachel! Rachel!
我听说你把厨子认成了阿嬷
I heard you thought Ah Ma was the cook!
往好处看 你是这场派对的焦点
On the bright side, you're the talk of the party.
人人都爱你的裙子
People like your dress.
我选的
Oh, I did that.
对吧
I know!
多么高贵的七十年代女神形象
Such a chic '70s goddess.
对吧
I know.
非常迪斯科埃及艳后风 不过是好的那种
It's very disco Cleopatra, but in a good way.
我就是想要达到这种效果
That's exactly what I was going for.
奥利弗
Oh, well. Oliver.
-你好 -我喜欢你的鞋子
- Hi. - I like your shoes.
谢谢你 我叫林佩 你好
Oh, thank you. I'm Peik Lin. Ditto.
-干杯 -来
- Cheers. - There you go.
天啊 真好看
Gosh, these are lovely.
这是耳夹 谢谢
They're clip-ons. Thank you.
是吗 真好看
Are they? Oh, wow!
奥利弗 你也是尼克的表亲吗
So, Oliver, are you a cousin, too?
我是穷亲戚
Mmm. Well, I'm one of the poorer relations.
害群之彩虹马[同性恋]
The rainbow sheep of the family.
但是我还是有点用场
But I make myself useful.
杨氏想要什么 我就能搞到什么
Whatever the Youngs want, I procure.
金鲤鱼 黄花李家具
Golden koi fish, Huanghuali furniture.
稀有的柬埔寨锣
A rare Cambodian gong.
他们为什么会想买♥♥一个柬埔寨锣
Why would they want to buy a rare Cambodian gong?
因为他们有能力
Because they can.
阿嬷坚持你的衣服每两周
Ah Ma insists all your clothes be washed
就要熨洗一遍
and pressed every two weeks.
这件
This one.
一切都跟我离开的时候一样
Everything is exactly as I left it.
找你的香烟吗
Looking for your cigars?
我好几年前就扔掉了
I had them thrown out years ago.
什么都逃不过你的眼睛 对吗
Never could get anything past you, could I?
我一直和阿嬷说把你的东西收起来
I keep telling Ah Ma to put your things away,
但她说这个房♥间
but she says this room
让她觉得你还在
makes her feel like you're still here.
你去年没回来
Well, I got an earful
我可是被她唠叨坏了
when you didn't move back last year.
你父亲和我
Your father and I were really
一直都很期盼着你回家
looking forward to having you home.
他的年纪也大了
He's not getting any younger.
有你在
With you onboard,
他也许会愿意偶尔闲个几天
maybe he'll take a day off once in a while.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mum.
我只是还没有准备好
I'm just not ready yet.
我在纽约还有想要解决的事
There's things in New York that I wanna see through.
我很高兴终于认识了瑞秋
Well, I'm happy I finally met Rachel.
她非常好
She is very impressive.
我也觉得
I think so, too.
我觉得你可能会很高兴
I thought you might be excited
我第一个带回家的女孩
that the first girl that I bring home
是一名中国教授
is a Chinese professor.
美籍华人
Chinese American.
把她带回家
You know, bringing her home,
将她介绍给一大家子人
introducing her at a large family gathering,
有的人可能会觉得
some people may say...
如果我和瑞秋之间
When there's something to say
有什么需要说的 你肯定会是第一个知道的
about Rachel and me, you'll be first to hear.
但是我有些需要自己想明白的事
But some things I need to figure out on my own.
你这是美式的口气吗
Is that an American accent I'm hearing?
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
很完美
Perfect.
各位 各位
Everyone! Everyone!
昙花鲜少开花
The tan hua plants very rarely bloom,
只有晚上才得一见
and even then only at night.
无比美丽 却转瞬即逝
Their beauty is spectacular but fleeting.
破晓之前便会枯萎
By dawn, they'll be gone.
来吧 来吧
Come. Come.
有人忘记穿胸罩了
Oh, someone forgot to wear a bra.
彭凯蒂 阿利表弟的前女友 一个女演员
Kitty Pong. Cousin Alistair's latest flame. An actress.
据说她以前是拍过一部A片 《两女一面》
Rumor is, she was in a porno. Two Girls, One Cup of Noodles.
我没有我想象中那么热衷于这种生活
You know, I thought I would like that more than I did.
书上说的总是更美
The book was much better.
是我的错觉还是所有人都在盯着我
Is it just me or are people staring at me?
他们只是嫉妒 你拿下了王储呢
Oh, they're just jealous. You nabbed the crown prince.
阿嬷最喜欢尼克 他会继承一切
Nicki is Ah Ma's favorite, in line to inherit everything.
情敌出现自然会盯着看
No surprise there when that's the competition.
说到老太太...
Oh, speaking of the grande dame...
你在这儿啊
There you are.
我在到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
准备好见我奶奶了吗
You ready to meet my grandmother?
阿嬷
Ah Ma...
看 全开了
Look, they're in full bloom.
尼克能回来真是太好了
It's so nice having Nick back home.
但是他看上去不一样了
But he seems different.
孩子离开家太久
When children are away from home too long,
就会忘记自己
they forget who they are.
大家好 嗨起来
What's up? Let's jam!
瑞秋 你能来真是太好了
Rachel! So happy you're here. Oh!
天啊 你的盖璞看上去太棒了
Oh, my God. Your Gap look, brilliant.
谢谢
Thanks.
-她得跟我走 -等等
- She's coming with me. - Uh, hold on.
亲亲 36小时候见 再见
Kiss. 36 hours. Bye.
-明明 把她完整地送回来 -好好好
- Minty, one piece please. - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
你根本没在听我说话
Not listening at all.
我要把你介绍给我的姐妹
So, I'm gonna intro you to my posse.
我们要飞去我妈妈在苏门答腊的度假村
We're flying to my mom's resort in Sumatra.
她为我们关停了那个地方
She's closed down the whole place just for us.
我们绝对会玩得很开心的
We're gonna have so much fun.
来 见见姑娘们 姑娘们 这是朱瑞秋
Come on, meet the girls. Girls, this is Rachel Chu.
你好
Hi!
你让戴伯纳来组织了
So you let Bernard Tai organize all of this?
是的
Yeah.
伯纳
Bernard.
你好
Hey.
这是给你准备的 混♥蛋♥
This is for you, asshole.
蒂娜 蒂蒂 双胞胎一起出现了
Tina! Tini! The twins are in the house!
你们能来真是太好了 你们好吗
I'm so glad you made it! How are you?
电影精选列表