-尼尼 -你来得正好
- Nicki-Nick! - Oh, you're just in time.
奥利弗
Oliver.
-尼克 你... -瑞秋 你见到瑞秋了吗
- Oh, Nicki, have you... - Rachel. Have you seen Rachel?
-尼可拉斯 -你好
- Nicholas! - Hi!
-好久不见 -是啊
- It's been so long. - Yes.
阿曼达 不 阿曼达 现在不行
Amanda, no. Amanda, not now!
瑞秋 来吃早饭
Rachel. Come to breakfast.
你得吃点东西
You need to eat.
还有上厕所 或者冲个澡
Or use the bathroom, or maybe a shower.
你什么时候需要就起来
It's there if you need it.
给 瑞秋 你的晚饭来了
Here, Rachel. This is your dinner.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今晚再来
I'll stop by again tonight.
瑞秋 求你给我打个电♥话♥
Rachel, please, just give me a call.
任何时间都行 求你了
Anytime. Please.
瑞秋 有人来看你了
Rachel, someone's here to see ya.
我不想见他
I don't want to see him.
不是尼克
It's not Nick.
妈妈
Mom!
多喝点
Drink more.
当归和人参可以补充能量
The dong-quaiand the ginseng will give you more energy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你一直以来都很坚强
Your spirit has always been so strong,
从小就是
ever since young.
你会熬过去的
You will get through this.
为什么你从来不跟我讲爸爸的事
Why didn't you tell me about my father?
我丈夫不是个好人
My husband wasn't a good man.
他打我
He hurt me.
但有个老同学陪我一起渡过了那段日子
But an old schoolmate of mine helped me through things,
我们相爱了
and we fell in love,
我有了他的孩子
and I got pregnant with his baby.
就是你
That's you.
我太害怕我丈夫会发现
I was so afraid my husband would find out
杀了我们两个
and kill us both,
所以我带着你逃到了美国
so I just took you and I ran to America.
你有没有...
Did you ever...
有没有想过联♥系♥他
I don't know, think about trying to talk to him?
你有想过他吗
I mean, do you think about him?
每天都想
Every day.
我们刚到美国的时候
When we first came to America,
我每天只想着联♥系♥他
all I could think about was reaching out for him,
可我太怕我丈夫会因此找到我们
but I was so afraid my husband would find us.
我不想惹上任何麻烦
And now, I just don't want to cause any trouble.
对不起
I'm really sorry.
不用跟我说对不起
Oh! Don't be sorry.
听我说
You listen to me.
我过往的一切
Everything that happened in my past life
把你带给了我
is the reason why I got you.
我勇敢聪明的女儿
My brave and clever girl.
我真的以为他是我命中注定的那个人
I really thought he was the one.
现在我只想回家
Now, I just want to go home.
你知道吗 是尼克打电♥话♥给我
You know, Nick was the one who called me
让我过来的
and brought me out here.
我觉得你走之前应该去找他谈谈
Before we go, I think you should go and talk to him.
我把照片用邮件传给你
I'll e-mail the photo later.
PT 你在那儿站了多久了
P.T., how long you been standing there?
就一小会儿
Just a short while.
发生的一切我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about everything.
我妈妈对你做了不可原谅的事
What my mother did to you is unforgivable.
-那不是你的错 -是我的错
- It's not your fault. - It is.
自我记事以来
Ever since I can remember,
我的家人就是我的一切
my family has been my whole life.
我受够了再为他们找借口
And I am done making excuses for them.
尼克
Nick.
嫁给我
Marry me.
嫁给我 我们可以在纽约
Marry me, and we'll start
创造我们新的人生
a new life together in New York.
只有你和我 我会放弃这里的一切
Just you and me. I'll leave all of this behind.
谢谢你到这里来见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
不用在意他们
Don't worry about them.
他们都听不太见 而且他们只说闽南语
They're half deaf and they only speak Hokkien.
我妈妈教会了我打麻将
My mom taught me how to play.
她说麻将会教会我
She told me Mahjong would teach me
重要的生活技能
important life skills.
谈判 战略 合作
Negotiation, strategy, cooperation.
你叫我到这儿来 不是为了教我打麻将吧
You asked me here. I assume it's not for a Mahjong lesson.
碰
Pong.
我妈妈也教了我
My mother taught me, too.
我知道尼克把我妈妈的事的真♥相♥告诉你了
I know Nick told you the truth about my mom.
但你从我到这儿来的第一刻就不喜欢我
But you didn't like me the second I got here.
为什么
Why is that?
闽南语里有句俗语
There is a Hokkien phrase.
意思是"自己人"
It means, "Our own kind of people."
你不是自己人
And you're not our own kind.
因为我没钱吗
'Cause I'm not rich?
因为我没上过英国的寄宿学校
'Cause I didn't go to a British boarding school,
还是因为我没有出声在一个富裕的家庭
or I wasn't born into a wealthy family?
你是个外国人 美国人
You're a foreigner. American.
每个美国人都只考虑自己的幸福
And all Americans think about is their own happiness.
你不想尼克幸福吗
Don't you want Nick to be happy?
幸福只是幻想
It's an illusion.
我们都懂怎样才能维持家庭
We understand how to build things that last.
而你对此一无所知
Something you know nothing about.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我知道你不是尼克需要的人
I know you're not what Nick needs.
昨天他向我求婚了
Well, he proposed to me yesterday.
他说他要永远离开家族
He said he'd walk away from his family
永远离开你
and from you for good.
别担心 我拒绝了他
Don't worry. I turned him down.
只有傻子才会放弃胜券在握的事
Only a fool folds a winning hand.
没有人会是赢家 有你在就不会
There's no winning. You made sure of that.
因为要是尼克选择了我 他就会失去家人
Because if Nick chose me, he would lose his family.
要是他选择家人
And if he chose his family,
他也许会恨你一辈子
he might spend the rest of his life resenting you.
所以你替他做了选择
So you chose for him.
我离开不是因为我害怕了
I'm not leaving 'cause I'm scared
或者认为自己不够好
or because I think I'm not enough.
因为这是我这辈子第一次知道
Because maybe for the first time in my life,
我足够好
I know I am.
我很爱尼克
I just love Nick so much.
我不想让他再失去他的妈妈
I don't want him to lose his mom again.
我想告诉你 有一天
So I just wanted you to know that one day,
当他娶了那个你认为足够好的
when he marries another lucky girl
幸运的女孩
who is enough for you,
你在陪你的孙辈玩耍
and you're playing with your grandkids
旁边有昙花盛放
while the tan huas are blooming
鸟儿欢叫的时候
and the birds are chirping,
能想到那是因为我
that it was because of me.
一个单身妈妈养大的 贫穷的
A poor, raised by a single mother,
下等的 不闻一名的移♥民♥女孩
low class, immigrant nobody.
我会派人来拿我剩下的东西
I'm gonna send someone for the rest of my stuff.
但我想跟你谈谈
But I wanna talk to you
嘉嘉的探视权的事
about my visitation rights with Cassian.
别说了
Stop talking.
什么
What?
别担心打包的事情了
Don't worry about packing your things.
这间公♥寓♥是你买♥♥的 你留着吧 我们走
You bought this apartment, you keep it. We're leaving.
你们走是什么意思
What do you mean you're leaving?
你们要去哪里
Where are you gonna go?
我名下有十四幢公♥寓♥楼
I have 14 apartment buildings that I own,
电影精选列表