随便选一间住吧
so probably one of those.
嘉嘉需要的时候自然会见你
And you'll see Cassian when it's good for him,
不是你想见就见
not when it's good for you.
你知道我们婚姻失败
Look, you know, it's not just my fault
不仅仅是我的错吧
that things didn't work out.
你说得对 我的确不该向你隐瞒
You're right. I shouldn't have kept things from you.
藏起我的鞋子 拒绝那些工作
Hidden my shoes, turned down jobs,
慈善工作 担心着
charity work, worrying that it might
会不会让你感到自卑
make you feel lesser than.
但我们话说明白
But let's be clear.
我们婚姻的问题不是我家族的钱
The problem with our marriage isn't my family's money.
而是因为你是个懦夫 是你放弃了我们
It's that you're a coward. You gave up on us.
我刚刚才明白
But I've just realized,
让你感觉自己像个男人并不是我的责任
it's not my job to make you feel like a man.
我不能把你转变成一个男人
I can't make you something you're not.
干得好
Good for you!
离开尼克
Walking away from Nick
和他的家财万贯
and his family's fat-ass property portfolio.
你没有人脉 没有资产
You have no one, no net worth,
但是你很正直 所以我才佩服你
but you have integrity. That's why I respect you.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
-再见 朱太太 -再见 谢谢你
- Bye, Mrs. Chu. - Goodbye and thank you.
我真不能劝你留下吗
Sure I can't get you to stay?
我哥哥PT 他还单身噢
You know, my brother P.T., he's still single.
好了
All right.
瑞秋
Rachel!
瑞秋 站着别动
Rachel! Stay there.
我去看看有没有多的盖毯
I'm gonna go and look for some extra blankets.
你好
Hello.
抱歉 等一下 尼克 你来这干什么
Sorry, just one second. Nick, what are you doing here?
我要跟你飞回纽约
I'm flying back to New York with you.
天啊 我已经很难做了 你不要再雪上加霜了
God, don't make this harder than it already is.
我总是在想象
I always imagined what me
我向你求婚的时候会怎么样
proposing to you would be like.
知道吗 我都计划好了
You know what? I had it all planned out.
我在后面 别管我
I'm right behind you. Don't mind me.
我会带你去我在岛上最喜欢的地方
I'd bring you to my favorite spot on the island.
我小时候很喜欢去的一条神秘小径
There's a hidden trail that I used to go to as a child.
那里有一个小峡谷
Now there's a cove there
通往一个美丽的湖
that opens up to this beautiful lake.
让一下 老兄
Um... Sorry, dude.
先让我过一下
Give me a second.
当太阳划过地平线的时候 我会单膝跪下
When the sun hits the horizon, I'd get down on one knee.
世上的一切都变得不再重要
And the rest of the world would fall away.
那里只有你...
Because it would just be you...
那里只有你...
Because it's just you...
抱歉 我来帮你放吧
Sorry, I can help you with that.
好 放好
All right, it's fine. Stay there.
你也是 小心手指
Yay. You, too? Watch your fingers.
-举起来 好了 -谢谢你
- Lift it up. Okay. - Thank you.
大家都好了吧
Everybody okay?
我需要半分钟跟这位女士说几句
Because I just need 30 seconds with this woman.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我过一下 抱歉
Oh. Coming through. Sorry.
我知道这跟神秘的天堂谷求婚差远了
I know this is a far throw from a hidden paradise.
但无论你在世界的哪个角落
But wherever you are in the world,
那就是我的心之所向
that's where I belong.
可我...
But I...
朱瑞秋
Rachel Chu,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
让我成为世界上最幸福的男人
And make me the happiest man in this world?
愿意 愿意 她愿意 她愿意嫁给你
Yes! Yes! Yes! She will marry you!
我愿意
Yes!
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
这次回纽约的旅程可不一般
This is gonna be some flight back to New York.
其实我在考虑再留一晚
Well, I was actually thinking about staying one more night.
这都是为了你 尼克
It's all about you, Nick!
生娃生娃 就地生娃
Make babies! Make babies!
电影精选列表