有一天 这一切都会是你的
And one day, all this is gonna be yours.
这张长到爆的桌子 这堆食物、整个王国
This long-ass table, all this food, this whole damn kingdom.
我一直以为蜜卡会当上女王
I always thought that Meeka was going to be queen.
女人不能继承王位
A woman isn't allowed to rule Zamunda.
法律规定
It's the law.
所以会是这家伙继承
So it's going to be this guy?
我没胃口了
I have lost my appetite.
那麽
So, um, is anybody gonna tell me
谁来告诉我 为什麽马铃薯泥是黑色的
why these mashed potatoes is black?
那是鱼子酱
It's caviar.
鱼子什麽
-It's cava-what?
鱼子酱 妈
-Caviar, Mom.
我们家表亲也叫这名字
You know, our cousin named that.
你确定没走错房♥间
You sure you're in the right room?
莉莎 拜托
Mm, Lisa, please.
我受够多气了
I'm getting it from everywhere.
蜜卡很不开心
Meeka is so upset.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you that maybe
蜜卡可能会想成为你的继承人
Meeka might have wanted to be your heir?
她这辈子都在为这个位子做准备
She's practically trained for it her whole life.
这小子不会是我的首选
This boy would not have been my first choice,
但我能怎麽办
but what can I do?
他是我的长子
He is my firstborn,
我唯一的儿子
my only son,
你清楚法律规定
and you know the law.
这不像你会说的话
That is not you talking.
是你父亲会说的话
That is your father.
晚安
Good night.
莉莎 我在想
Uh, Lisa, I was, uh, wondering,
我刚去了一趟累死人的旅行
uh, I just recently returned from a trip
我在想或许、可能
that was most tiresome, and I thought maybe, perhaps,
你有那个心情…
if you were in the mood...
看来现在时机不太对
Yeah, perhaps it was poor timing on my behalf
我竟然提出这种提议
to even suggest such a thing.
晚安了 亲爱的
Good night, my sweet.
梦香香 亲爱的
Uh, s-sweet dreams, my sweet.
太扯了
This is bullshit.
早安
Good morning.
早安 萨慕达
Good morning, Zamunda...!
耶
Yeah!
早安 我的王子
-Oh! -Good morning, my prince.
我的王子 我喜欢
"My prince." I like that.
需要我们帮您洗澡吗
Would you like us to bathe you?
帮我洗澡
Bathe me?
三个一起
All three of you?
脱♥光♥光
Naked?
这样啊
Okay. All right, well...
我马上回来
I'll be... I'll be right back.
妈
Ma?
妈
Ma!
太好了 你也脱♥光♥光
Oh, hey. Hey, hey, look, um...
吓死我了
I'm freaking out right now because these three girls,
我房♥间有三个女生说要帮我洗澡
they in my room right now, and they just offered to bathe me.
宝贝 你先冷静下来 好吗
Okay, baby, first of all, calm down. Okay?
我们现在在另一个国家
You know we in another country.
他们有不同的传统和习惯 不同的做事方式
And you know they have different traditions and customs, the way that they do stuff.
入境随俗
You need to roll with it.
当王子就是这样
This is a princely thing.
–有人帮你洗澡 了吗 –了解
They bathe you, okay? -Yes.
–拿出王子的样子 –拿出王子的样子
-So be a prince. "Be a prince."
去好好洗个澡吧
-Now, you go enjoy that bath. -All right.
好吧 妈 谢啦
-All right, Ma. Thank you.
–洗乾净来 –好
-Go get washed.
您的皇家私处乾净了 女士
The royal privates are clean, ma'am.
再检查一次 确认一下
Just one more time, just-just to make sure.
殿下 早安
Good morning, Your Royal Highness.
我是米兰贝
My name is .
您的御用美发师
I will be your royal groomer.
请容许我修剪您尊贵的毛发
Please allow me the honor of trimming your most precious hairs.
头上的毛发 殿下
The ones atop your head, sir.
尊贵的头发
-Precious head of hair. Okay. All right. -Yes.
相信皇家浴女好好服侍您洗澡了
Surely, the royal bathers have cleansed you thoroughly,
从您脸上的笑容看得出来
judging by the smile on your face.
好的 请躺下来 放轻松
Now, please sit back and relax.
唷
-Yo! Man,
看看你 超美的啦
look at you. -You look beautiful.
–谢啦 你看起来好… –对啊
-Thank you. -And you look so fre... -Right? Right? -Right?
这什麽鬼
-What's this? What's this?
我有个御用美发师 她帮我弄的
Oh, yeah, I got a royal barber, and she hooked me up.
–该走了 –对喔 有事要做
-We got to go. -Right. Got that thing.
欢迎皇后区的拉维尔强森
Presenting Lavelle Junson of Queens!
还有我妈
And my moms.
还有他妈
And his moms.
嘿 孩子的爸国王
Oh, hey, baby's daddy king.
後妈皇后 嗨嗨
Step-mama queen, what up?
母后 您不是也有一件 类似的礼服
Mother, don't you have a dress like that?
谢谢你出借
Thank you for the borrow.
皇家裁缝师为了合我身形 多加了点布料
The royal tailors had to add some extra material to make it fit.
你的衣柜超赞的 亲爱的
You got a dope closet, baby.
谁跟你说你可以动我的衣柜
And who told you you could go through my closet?
我只是觉得既然我们是一家人
Well, well, I was just thinking, since we're related,
应该可以分享一些…
uh, maybe that we could share a couple of...
你们老妈怎麽那麽难搞
Why your mama so uppity?
“难搞”是什麽意思
What is "uppity"?
我没有难搞
I am not uppity.
–难搞贱♥货♥说什麽 –什麽
Uppity bitch say what? -What?
你说了
You said it.
我们在皇后区都这麽玩
We do that in Queens.
此时此刻 你们在场真的是意义重大
I cannot stress how important it is that you're here right now at this moment.
充满教育意义
For educational purposes.
一个国家领导人
At any moment, a world leader can come
随时可能冲进来提出一些
bursting through the door with some pressing,
十万火急的提议
uh, time-sensitive propositions.
伊齐将军
General Izzi,
太令人意外了
what a totally unexpected surprise.
阿基姆国王
King Akeem,
我来恭喜你
I have come to give you congratulations
找到其中一颗遗失的精♥子♥
for locating one of your lost sperm.
我也很好奇我的流弹在哪
I too wonder about my own stray bullets.
谢谢你的美言
Thank you for your kind words.
我不只带来美言
Ah, but I've not come with just words.
还带来礼物送给贵国新王子
I came with a gift for your new prince.
就等您恩准
With your permission,
阿基姆国王
King Akeem.
我准许了
My permission is granted.
容我介绍我的女儿
-I would like to present to you my daughter,
波波托
Bopoto!
该怎麽说才不会害你心情不美丽
? How can I put this in a way So as not to offend or unnerve...?
–我的歌♥ –她的歌♥
Oh, that's my song! -That's her song. -That's Prince!
听说你一整个身心灵不满足
? That you ain't been gettin' served ?
他们说你没那个那个不知道多久了
? They say that you ain't you-know-what In, baby, who knows how long ?
我也不好说该怎麽做 她根本一整个状况外
? It's hard for me to say what's right When all she wants to do is wrong ?
脱掉
? Get off ?
1个晚上 23种体♥位♥
? 23 positions in a one-night stand ?
脱掉
-? Get off ?
你说可以 我才找你
? I'll only call you After you say I can ?
脱掉
? Get off ?
男人女人 各司其职
? Let a woman be a woman and a man be a man ?
脱掉
? Get off ?
如果你想要我 宝贝 我在这
? If you want me, baby, here I am ?
电影精选列表