跟着我 露一手
? Do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump ?
上吧 宝贝
? Oh, do me, baby. ?
一切都…
Everything is coming out...
那个 抱歉打扰你们
Hey, um, I don't mean to interrupt,
穆汤波 我跟她说几句话好吗
but, Mutombo, do you mind if I have a minute with her?
不好意思
My bad, man.
快别这麽说 王子 这是你的派对
No, no, no. It's your party, Prince.
抱一下 温柔大只佬
Come here, you gentle giant.
好
Yeah.
我们谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我们没什麽好谈的 失陪了
There's nothing for us to talk about. Excuse me.
有
Yes, there is.
我不想跟她结婚
I don't want to marry her.
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
我今天能成为王子全是因为你
You and only you are the reason why I'm a prince.
可是 拉维尔…
But, Lavelle...
听着
Look.
我爸
My father...
他会理解的
he'll understand.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
不得不说
I must say,
你比我以为的还更像你父王
you are more like your father than I thought.
怎麽说 将军
Oh, really? Why do you say that, General?
从美国抓回一个私生子
Snatching up this bastard boy from America
用作两国谈判的筹码
and throwing him into our kingly affairs...
把他当棋子
like a chess pawn?
你的棋子牵起了未来皇后的手
Your pawn just took a future queen,
和平终於降临
and now there can be peace.
还有利益
And profit.
高明 阿基姆国王
Well played, King Akeem.
高明
Well played.
我要去找我妈
I need to find my mom.
还要找里姆舅舅
I need to find my Uncle Reem.
我们要逃离这堆烂事
We got to bust out of this bullshit, man.
怎麽了 我们要去哪里
Wh-Why? Where are we going?
回家
Home.
一个…
A home...
我们能够一起建立的家
A home that we can build together.
拉维尔王子呢
Uh, where is Prince Lavelle?
我的王子一小时前要我在这里等他
My prince asked me to stay here about an hour ago.
有人看到拉维尔强森王子 带着皇家美发师一起逃走了
Prince Lavelle Junson was seen fleeing with the royal groomer.
还带着里姆舅舅和那个疯婆娘
And he took his Uncle Reem and that wretched woman with him, as well.
放尊重点
Show respect.
她是我孩子的母亲
She is still the mother of my son.
她搭空军一号♥走了
She took the royal jet.
手脚不乾净的贱♥货♥
That thieving bitch.
阿基姆国王
King Akeem.
你的王子人呢
Where is your prince?
他应该是去…
Ah, I do believe he has gone for one of his, um,
例行夜间散步了 让头脑清醒一下
evening strolls. He does that from time to time to clear his mind.
希望他不是临阵脱逃才好
I hope he's not getting cold feet.
什麽话
-Nonsense.
很好
Good.
因为我很期待明天的婚礼
Because I will be expecting a wedding tomorrow.
当然了
Of course.
婚礼钟声当当当
Wedding bells, wedding bells.
我为他做了那麽多 他竟然干出这种事
Everything that I have done for him, I can't believe he has done this.
我让他当上王子
I make him a prince,
给他机会成就自己
I give him a chance to finally make something of himself,
结果他这麽回报我
and this is how he repays me!
我好不容易交到同乡好友
I finally made a friend from my own hood,
结果她却走了
and now she's gone.
我想念那疯婆子
Oh, I'm-a miss her crazy ass.
他大可以跟我说那美发师的事
He could've told me about this groomer.
却选择一声不吭逃回美国
But, no, instead he runs off to America without a word to me.
太自私了
It is the most selfish act,
不配当乔佛人
unworthy of a Joffer!
有够没种
It is spineless!
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
你说什麽
What did you say?
–难搞贱♥货♥说什麽 –什麽
-Uppity bitch say what? -What?
你醉了 皇后
You are intoxicated, my queen.
喝嗨了就会干出一堆蠢事
All kinds of wiggity-wack stuff happens when you are drunk and high,
包括制♥造♥一个小孩
including making babies
你却什麽都不知道
that you don't know anything about.
你太失速了
Right now you are getting very in and out of my pocket.
你是要说我太失控了吧
Are you trying to say I'm out of pocket?
–喝醉… –女人说出自己想法…
What I am saying is, when a person is drunk, they may say
–会说出後悔的话 –包括我们女儿…
-something that they regret... -So, whenever a woman speaks her mind, including our daughter, then you just...
给我小心说话
...so I suggest you mind your tongue!
阿基姆 你是怎麽回事
What happened to you, Akeem?
你应该要改变一些什麽
You were supposed to change things.
你应该要带领萨慕达前进21世纪
You were supposed to bring this kingdom to the 21st century,
你却把我们女儿推到一边
but instead, you push our daughter aside,
她把自己的人生都献给了这个国家
someone who has dedicated her life to this country.
因为她是个女人
And because she's a woman,
就不能成为你的继承人
she can't be your heir?
我不能无视传承数百年的传统
I cannot ignore hundreds of years of tradition.
我是这片土地的领导人
I am the ruler of this land.
我要硬起来
I must be strong.
我懂了
I get it.
你是国王
You're the king.
这样吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
这座城♥堡♥里还有很多张床
There are a lot of other beds in this castle.
去找另一张睡吧
I suggest you find another one.
你敢把我赶出我自己的房♥间
Would you dare banish me from my own bedroom?
你是傻了吗
Are you a fool?
你有看到我单脚跳、学狗吠吗
Do you see me hopping on one leg and barking like a dog?
现在是怎样
What the hell is going on here?
他在後面
He's in the back.
来好久了
He's been here for hours.
阿基姆
Akeem.
怎麽啦
How you doing, son?
我以前蛮喜欢拖地的
I used to quite enjoy mopping.
单纯又有意义
It was simple, and it made sense.
我变得越来越安逸
Every day, I have moved closer to the comfort of life,
现在我终於睁开双眼
and now my eyes are open,
我想成为的那人在世界的另一边
and the man that I always wanted to be is on the other side of the world.
拉维尔
Lavelle.
没错 他为爱逃去美国 就跟我以前一样
Yes, he has fleed to America for love just as I did.
因为我的固执
And now, because of my stubbornness,
我亲手逼走了儿子
I have run off my own son.
让他对我这父亲失望了
Failed him as a father.
你不只是个父亲
You're not just a father.
还是个国王
You're the king.
欲戴王冠 必承其重
And heavy lies the head that wears the crown.
我现在更了解这句话的意思了
Yes, I understand that expression more now.
沉重的不是王冠本身
It's not so much the crown that is so heavy.
而是随之而来的一切
It's everything that comes with it. Hmm?
你要治理一个国家
You've got your country to run
还要应付一个 死盯着你的神经病将军
and a crazy-ass general breathing down your neck.
最麻烦的是
And on top of all that,
你还要扮演丈夫和父亲的角色
you got to be a husband and a father.
这才是最令人头痛的
Yes, you can see that is most troubling.
我懂
-Oh, I get it.
当然了 你也是你城♥堡♥里的国王
-Of course you get it. You are the king of your own castle.
麻烦永远不会消停 阿基姆
And the troubles never stop, Akeem.
我推出冰暴风时
When I introduced the McFlurby,
麦当劳的律师紧咬着我不放
the McDonald's lawyers came after me
就像伊齐将军紧咬着你不放一样
the same way this General Izzi is coming after you.
电影精选列表