来去美国2
父亲、母亲 早安
Good morning, Mother and Father.
蒂娜雪 早安
Good morning, Tinashe.
父亲、母亲 早安
Good morning, Mother and Father.
欧玛 早安
Good morning, Omma.
父亲、母亲 早安
Good morning, Mother and Father,
国♥庆♥日快乐
and happy anniversary.
没错 蜜卡
Yes, Meeka.
今天是我国的国♥庆♥日
It is our anniversary.
今日我们庆祝萨慕达繁荣昌盛30年
Today, we celebrate 30 years of Zamundan prosperity,
我们伟大的国家30岁生日快乐
30 years of service to our great nation
以及美味速食飘香30年
and 30 years of delicious fast food.
麦当儿 服务一百万人次
欢迎光临萨慕达麦当儿旗舰店
-We want to welcome you all to McDowell's Zamunda.
30周年生日快乐 阿基姆王子与莉莎王妃贺
The McDowell's menu is in no way
麦当儿的菜色 跟麦当劳的绝对是天差地远
influenced by the McDonald's menu.
他们有满福堡
They've got Egg McMuffins.
我们有满赛堡
We've got Egg McStuffins.
同时要隆重介绍
We are also celebrating
我们最新的未来肉大咪克汉堡
the arrival of our new Beyond Big Mick Burger!
全都要归功我可爱的孙女 所提倡的运动
And it's all part of my lovely granddaughter's campaign
减少我们的…
to reduce our, uh...
什麽去了
our what?
碳足迹
Carbon footprint.
而且完全不含任何动物副产品
And without using any animal by-products.
只有健康、老派的草
It's just good old-fashioned grass.
所以不含肉
-So there's no meat?
不含肉
-There's no meat.
满满菜叶的美味
Beautiful, leafy taste.
太好吃了
So delicious.
搭上这个可能会更好吃…
Maybe it would taste much better with a...
百事可乐
Pepsi.
百事可乐 萨慕达麦当儿御用汽水
Pepsi, the official soft drink of McDowell's Zamunda.
父亲 你看起来有点累
You look tired, Father.
他可能需要小睡一下
Maybe he needs a nap.
我可是萨慕达王位继承人
I am the heir to the throne of Zamunda.
怎麽可能败在两个女儿手下
I shall not be shamed by my two daughters.
是三个女儿
Three daughters!
–赞啦 –姊妹们
-Yeah!
看哪 阿基姆王子躺在那里
Behold! Prince Akeem in his natural element,
倒在生命中重要女人的脚下
cowering at the mercy of the women in his life.
塞米 不然你来跟我女儿较量一下
Semmi, perhaps you would like to spar with my daughters
教她们几招
and teach them some combinations.
殿下 你才是她们最好的师♥父♥
No doubt, you are their best teacher, Your Majesty.
我还需要她们教我现代流行用语呢
It is my daughters that teach me in the languages of the modern world.
比如说 我这长袍有型吧
For instance, are my princely robes not on fleek?
天哪 父亲 有型早就退流行了
Oh, my God, Father. To be on fleek is no more.
是喔
Really?
我还满喜欢有型的
I rather enjoyed being on fleek.
国王请您过去 有急事商讨
Your father has sent for you. He has an urgent matter to discuss with you.
告诉我 塞米 所谓的急事
Tell me, Semmi, this urgent matter--
是不是有关我的婚姻大事
does it concern my marriage to a suitor
将来要坐上萨慕达王位的求婚者
who shall one day sit on the throne of Zamunda?
我单独去跟父王谈
I will talk to Father alone.
我父王今天怎麽样
And how is my father today?
他已经下令处死我三次了
He has already ordered my execution three times.
那他心情应该好多了
Oh, then he must be feeling better.
阿基姆王子
Prince Akeem!
隔壁国派兵来
Nexdorian soldiers.
我挡不下来 他们进来了
I could not stop. They are coming.
隆重欢迎隔壁国最高领导人
Presenting the supreme leader of Nexdoria,
他征战各国、收服人心
the conqueror of countries and hearts...
他角力雄狮
...the wrestler of lions,
他驯服巨象
the tamer of elephants,
木法沙这角色灵感来源
the inspiration for Mufasa...
全非洲老二最大的男人
...the most well-endowed man in Africa,
伊齐将军
General...Izzi.
阿基姆王子
Prince Akeem.
看看你
Whoa, look at you.
我今天前来向你父亲致哀
My condolences this day for your father,
贵国国王
the king.
伊齐将军 感谢你的祝福
Many thanks for your well wishes, General Izzi,
如你所知 我父亲还活着
but as you know, my father still breathes.
勉强啦
Barely,
是说还能撑多久呢
but for how long?
将军 你今天来有何贵干
Why have you come here, General?
30年前 你丢下我妹娶别人
30 years ago, you left my sister at the altar.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
看看她现在变什麽样
Now look at she.
伊曼妮 很开心见到你
Imani, always a pleasure.
如果你当年娶了她
If you had married her,
你我两国将合而为一
our countries would be united,
结束两国人♥民♥数十年来的苦难
putting an end to decades of suffering for all our people.
将军 这些年来
General, throughout the years,
我们多次尝试帮助贵国
we have tried to help Nexdoria many times.
我是真心想要
I would like nothing more than to help your country
帮助隔壁国解决贫穷问题
relieve its burden of poverty.
但萨慕达实在能力有限
Zamunda can only afford so much.
我不是为钱而来
I did not come here for money.
而是为血而来
I came here for blood.
不是杀人的那种血
But not the murder kind.
是血缘的那种血啦
No, no, no, family blood.
姻亲关系
Marriage blood, yes?
你女儿考虑过我儿子的求婚吗
Has your daughter considered the proposal from my son?
嘿 王子兄
Hey, Prince-o.
好哥们
My fellow player.
嗨嗨
Hey!
考虑过
Yes.
他跟蜜卡应该不会有机会
I do not think that he and Meeka will ever happen.
永远不会
Ever.
我还有个女儿波波托
There is Bopoto, my daughter.
或许你儿子愿意…
Perhaps your son can be...
可惜你没有儿子
Uh, ay...
你一定觉得很丢脸吧
But you don't have one.
身为一个男人
The shame must be unbearable,
身为一国之君
as a man, as a king,
却没一个有蛋蛋的继承人
without an heir with a nut sack.
将军 谢谢你来访
Thank you for your visit, General.
看到你让我想起
Seeing you brings to mind
我父亲最爱骂你的那些字眼
all of my father's favorite curses for you.
叫你屎人 让他超开心的
To call you a shit stain brought him much joy.
建议你重新考虑我的提议
I advise you to reconsider my offer.
透过婚姻缔结血缘
It is better to be bound by blood and marriage
总比因为血战造成分♥裂♥来得好
than be divided by blood and war.
我儿 我的大限将至
My time has come, my son.
在我走之前 好好听我的话
You must heed my words before I'm gone.
陛下 不要离开我们
Please don't leave us so soon, Your Highness.
萨慕达需要您哪
Zamunda needs you.
给我闭嘴 塞米
Oh, shut up, Semmi!
不用再拍我马屁了
You don't have to suck up to me anymore.
我就快死了
I'll be dead soon.
为什麽死的不是你 塞米
Why couldn't it be you, Semmi?
是啊 陛下 他的命太不值钱了
Yes, Your Majesty. His life is far too worthless.
他死了我做梦也会笑
His death would make me smile.
芭芭
Baba.
王位必须传给男性继承人
The throne must pass to a male heir.
是 父王
Yes, Father.
男性继承人
A male heir.
再次向您道歉 我的後代基因组合
Once again, I apologize to you for all of the shame and disappointment
所带给你的耻辱和失望
that my offspring's genetic makeup has caused you.
我儿 说你男子气概不足
My son, it appears your shortcomings in masculinity
电影精选列表