-I raised that boy! -You ain't gonna run in here from Zamunda...
我知道你把我当什麽
I know what I am to you!
我听到你跟伊齐将军的对话了
I heard everything General Izzi said to you.
当我是棋子嘛
Using me as a chess pawn, right?
拉维尔 儿子…
-Lavelle, my son...
少来这套
-Don't "son" me!
我要过我自己的生活
I'm gonna live my life with
跟我爱的女人一起
the woman I love.
王宫城♥堡♥、金山银山
Ain't no castle or mountain of gold
都不能阻止我爱她
that's gonna stop me from loving her.
我会尽我所能让她幸福
And I'm-a try my hardest to make her happy.
你听懂了没
Now, do you or do you not understand that?
我懂
I do.
很久以前我就跟你一样
Long ago, I had your spirit.
我可能不像你那麽勇敢
I may not have been as brave as you, Lavelle Junson,
但我懂真爱
but I know true love.
当我跟母亲说 莉莎皇后是我的真命天女
When I told my mother that my true love was my Queen Lisa,
她鼓励我去争取
she urged me to go to her,
就像你争取你的新娘一样
just as you have for your bride.
国家重担不该由你来承担
The burdens of my country are not yours to carry.
如果你想留下来 娶这名萨慕达女子为妻
And if you want to stay here in Queens and marry
我不会阻挡你
this fine Zamundan woman, I shall not stand in your path.
我被恐惧控制太久了
I've been ruled by fear for far too long.
是该开始成为我自己的国王
It's time for me to start becoming my own king.
做我自己
My own man.
就像你一样 儿子
Just as you did, my son.
原谅我的打扰 请继续
So, please excuse my intrusion. Carry on, please.
超过时间了 我要加收两百块
Oh, wait, wait, we into overtime now. I need 200 more dollars.
你最好赶快开始主持 不然我揍…
What you need is to start this ceremony before I come up there and beat your...
玛丽 如果我们儿子的婚礼 想在这美好的教…
-Mary, Mary, if our son wants to be married in this glorious house of...
在这美好的教…
in-in this glorious house...
这是教堂吧
This is a house of God, isn't it?
其实是贩毒天堂
More like a crack house of God.
那应该跟在王宫办一样盛大
Ah. Then it shall be as magnificent as a palace ceremony.
坐吧
Come. Sit.
继续
-Yes, continue.
感觉不太对
This doesn't feel right.
怎麽了 你不想结婚了
What? You don't want to get married?
不是 我不是说我不想结婚
No, I'm not saying I-I don't want to get married.
那是怎样
Then what?
萨慕达是我的家
Zamunda's my home.
我的骄傲、我的快乐
It is my pride and my joy.
而且你的妹妹们怎麽办
And what about your sisters?
她们不会需要你吗
You think they don't need you?
这个嘛
Well, um...
看来我们应该回王宫办婚礼
...maybe we should get married at the palace.
那你在这边的同胞怎麽办
But what about your people here?
皇后区王国怎麽办
What about the land of Queens?
且慢
Wait.
听我说
Hear me now.
我乃阿基姆乔佛国王
I am King Akeem Joffer,
手握无上权力
and I'm bestowed with great power.
我要把皇后区带去萨慕达
I shall bring Queens to Zamunda!
赞啦
-Yes!
萨慕达在哪边
Where the hell is Zamunda?
有人在乎
? Someone to care ?
有人分享
? Someone to share ?
孤寂时光
? Lonely hours ?
绝望时刻
? And moments of despair ?
–被爱的感觉 –被爱的感觉
-? To be loved, to be loved ?
–被爱的感觉 –被爱的感觉
-? To be loved, to be loved ?
多麽美好
? Oh, what a feeling ?
被爱的感觉
? To be loved ?
有人亲吻
? Someone to kiss ?
有人念想
? Someone to miss ?
当你不在
? When you're away ?
日思夜念…
? To hear from each day ?
我永远会为萨慕达着想
I will always do what is right for Zamunda.
这是我身为国王的承诺
That is my oath as king.
我向你保证
And I promise you,
我永远会为家人着想
I shall always do what is right for our family.
这是我对你的承诺
That is my oath to you,
莉莎
Lisa,
我的皇后
my queen.
多麽美好
? Oh, what a feeling ?
被爱的感觉
? To be loved. ?
欢迎萨慕达王储
Presenting the crown prince of Zamunda,
拉维尔王子
Prince Lavelle,
以及他的新娘 米兰贝王妃
and his bride, Princess .
我不在 你当家 我的王国反而更安全了
I think my kingdom was safer with me gone and you in charge.
我只是照父王教我的去做而已
I simply acted as my father and king has instructed.
所以我对芭芭颁布了一道法令
And that is why I've issued a decree to Baba.
等我不在了
When I am gone,
就由蜜卡乔佛接下女王的位置
Meeka Joffer shall rule as queen.
–可是法律… –将会改变
-But the laws. -Will change.
在你的领导之下会有更多改变
With more changes to come with your guidance.
那拉维尔王子怎麽办
And what about Prince Lavelle?
拉维尔王子担任美国大使一职
Prince Lavelle shall serve as an ambassador to America.
谢谢
Thank you.
同时是你的大哥
And as your brother.
原谅我这个老糊涂
Forgive an old fool.
这个好爱你的老糊涂
Old fool who loves you very much.
–嗨 –这位是玛丽
-Hi. How y'all doing? -This is Mary.
你好 你今晚好美
Y'all look good tonight.
你好 你这身打扮超有型的啦
Hey. How you doing? Girl, you is making a statement with that.
你人真好
-You is making a statement. -Thank you.
–阿基姆国王 –恭喜
King Akeem.
真爱再次大获全胜
Love has once again triumphed in Zamunda.
去玩吧 去跳舞
Oh, children, you can go and play. Go dance.
屁♥股♥摇起来
Shake your booties off.
听说我们两国的贸易通道 再次重启了
I hear the trade routes have reopened between our nations.
是啊 对我们两个老头来说
Yes. It will be a prosperous
接下来将会是和平繁荣的时代
and peaceful time for us old heads.
谢谢你解开了 我妹身上的狗上身诅咒
I want to thank you for releasing my sister from her canine curse.
掌声谢谢达维多
Yeah, give it up! Give it up for Davido!
我哥们
- My man.
好的
All right, all right.
萨慕达的同胞在哪里
Where are my people from Zamunda at?
好样的 皇后区的同胞在哪里
Dig all that. Okay, now, where my people from Queens at?
–皇后区万岁 –耶
-Queens! -Yeah!
这边
-Hey, right here!
我们在这里
-We in the house! -In the building!
我们在猪曼达
-In the building! -We in Zamunda!
我懂我懂
Well, I can dig that, too.
接下来来点猛的如何
-We're about to fix it into overdrive, okay?
首先为阿基姆国王和他的家人欢呼
First of all, shout-out to King Akeem and his family
感谢他把我最爱的歌♥手请来非洲
-for bringing my favorite artist back to Africa...
–请来现场 –谁 肯德里克拉马尔
Who is it? Who is it? -Wait, Kendrick Lamar?
不是
-No.
来点老派的
All right, we gonna take this old-school now, okay?
等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
–玛丽布莱姬 –不是
-Mary J. Blige. -No.
–黛安娜罗丝 –不是
-Diana Ross! -Nope.
他是我的表亲
He's my cousin.
也是我的启发
He's also my inspiration.
更是我翼下的风
Okay? He's the wind beneath my wings.
–别闹喔 –还有谁比黛安娜罗丝厉害
Don't play. Who could be better than Diana Ross?
–说啦 –等一下就知道
Tell me! -Oh, you'll see.
让我们掌声欢迎蓝迪华生
-Okay, I want y'all to put your hands together for Randy Watson!
蓝迪华生来了
-Randy Watson in here?!
还有他的乐团 性感巧克力
电影精选列表