他走了
? He's leaving... ?
我们伟大的国王永远离去了
Our great king had gone away forever.
他真的走了
? He's leaving... ?
葛蕾蒂丝奈特
Gladys Knight.
他走了
? He's leaving ?
走了
? Leaving ?
搭上萨慕达出发的午夜列车
? On that midnight train From Zamunda ?
搭上午夜列车离去
? Leaving on the midnight train ?
他真的…
-? Yes, he is ?
儿子
-Son.
是 父王
Yes, my father.
一路飞往
? Said he's going up ?
飞…
? Up, up, up, up ?
飞往天上…
-? Going up to that great ?
记住我说过的话
-Remember what I told you.
…广阔的撒哈拉沙漠
? Sahara in the sky... ?
我要死了
I'm going to die now.
别这样 父王 一切都会…
Come now, Father. Everything is going to be...
请不要离我们而去
? Oh, please don't leave us ?
让我们代替您吧
? Take us instead ?
带我们搭上萨慕达出发的午夜列车
? Take us on that midnight train ?
父王
-Father?
一起搭上萨慕达出发的
? Take us on the midnight train ?
午夜列车
-? From Zamunda ? -? Ooh ?
因为国家唯一希望
? 'Cause this nation's only hope ?
这片土地的下个王者
? Next ruler of this land ?
没能合法生下儿子
? Is a son who can't have a son Of his own ?
有什麽意义呢
? What's even the point? ?
一点意义也没有
? There's not even a point ?
悲哀啊
? Sad, sad, sad. ?
我失去了生命中最重要的男人
I just lost the greatest man in my life.
隔壁国大军很快会出手刺杀我
Soon, Nexdorian warriors will assassinate me.
我有个儿子在世界的另一边
And I have a child on the other side of the world.
振作起来
Take heart in your grief.
你现在是国王了
You are king now.
学学你父王
Be as your father.
对我发号♥施令 朝我乱丢东西
Bark orders at me. Throw things at me.
你会开心一点
It will make you happy.
准备空军一号♥
Prepare the royal jet.
我们来去美国
We are going back to America.
不好吧 陛下
Oh, hell no, Your Majesty!
我要去皇后区找那个私生子
Now, I will find this bastard of Queens,
我要看着他的眼睛
and I will look into his eyes, and if I see
如果看到祖先的坚毅
the strength of our ancestors, I shall know he is of my blood.
我就知道他是我的血脉
Then he must come back to Zamunda
他要回来萨慕达 接受王子的考验
and take the princely test.
萨慕达王位继承人
Heir to the throne of Zamunda,
出生於美国
born in America...
诞生在这机遇之地
...land of opportunity.
你觉得他会是怎样的人
What kind of man do you think he is?
这个私生子
This bastard.
如果他身上流着乔佛家族的血
If he has Joffer blood running through his veins,
相信他注定是个大人物
I'm sure he's destined for greatness.
你以为这样看起来很体面
You think you look respectable?
我想看起来很会工作的样子
I just want to look employable.
就凭你这副米特罗姆尼的鸟样 谁要雇用你
Ain't nobody gonna hire you over all these Mitt-Romney-looking-ass shmiggas.
什麽话 我有销♥售♥经验耶
Why not? I got sales experience.
话说红色风暴男篮 在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥比赛
Which reminds me-- St. John's is at the Garden.
这些门票拿去加运费卖♥♥ 卖♥♥到开球那一刻
Now, I want you to take these tickets up there. Sell 'em at full freight until tip-off.
我不能再过这种烂生活 我说真的
I can't do this shit no more, man. I really can't.
有一餐没一餐的 不能再这样下去
This hand-to-mouth shit, it's got to stop, all right?
我要定下来 我都30岁了
I got to get solid. I'm in my 30s now.
–什麽时候的事 –今天
Since when?
今天
Today! Today.
今天是我的生日
Today is my birthday.
你忘光光
And you forgot.
听我说 年轻的绝地武士
Listen to me, young Jedi, okay?
你要学着放轻松点
What you need to do is learn to relax.
我是你舅舅
I'm your uncle.
跟我一起待在人间 听到没
You stay on the ground with me. You dig it, son?
拉维尔强森
Uh, L. Junson.
别装白人语气
Don't use white voice.
这边
Present.
我懂智慧型手♥机♥
I do know smartphones.
我懂科技
I know technology, all right?
新趋势我超熟
I'm well-versed in emerging trends.
我还要告诉你
And I'll tell you this, too.
雇用我 你绝对不会失望
If you hire me, I won't let you down.
太好了
That's really inspiring.
给我一个机会吧 杜克先生
So, uh, just give me a chance, Mr. Duke.
拜托 我爸才是杜克先生
Oh, my God, please. My father is Mr. Duke.
还有我爷爷、我叔公
Uh, and my, uh, grandfather and great-uncle,
他们创立了杜克&杜克公♥司♥
who founded Duke & Duke.
叫我凯文就好
-Uh, please just call me Calvin.
好吧 就叫你凯文
-All right. I'm calling you Calvin.
我发现 在教育背景的部分
I noticed here, under education, that--
上面说你大学没毕业
did it say that you-you didn't graduate college?
我只差三学分就能拿到商学院学位
Well, yeah, see, I was three credits short from getting my, uh, business degree,
但後来我妈失业
but then my mom got laid off, and, uh,
我只好辍学帮忙赚房♥租
you know, I had to, uh, drop out to help with the rent.
–她是吸毒还是… –什麽
-Is she addicted to drugs or... -What?
–赌博还是… –没啦
-She have gambling issues or... -No, man.
你♥爸♥还在吗 还是…
Pops, uh, in the picture or...
我没有爸爸
-My dad was not in the picture. -Ah.
我读寄宿学校
You know, I went to boarding school,
常常好几个月看不到爸妈
so there were months where I didn't see
只能等放假 感觉很差
my parents, except for breaks, and, uh, it can be hard.
我看很多研究报告
I mean, I've read a lot of studies that say
都说家里没一个主导的男性角色
that not having a dominant male figure at home,
对小孩很不好
it's so detrimental to a child.
他们这麽说
-Do they say that?
对 没错
-Yeah, they say that.
–谁 –科学家
-Who? -Scientists.
–比尔奈… –那个科学哥
-Bill Nye did a... -The Science Guy.
你们的同胞 尼尔德格拉斯泰森
Your guy, uh, Neil deGrasse Tyson.
你觉得家里没男性榜样
-Do you think that not having
对你会有不好的影响吗
that kind of male role model could put you at a disadvantage?
总比有个老爸
No more of a disadvantage than having a father
把这位子传给你来得好
who handed you your position.
传给我
"Handed"?
没人传给我什麽东西
I-I was not handed anything.
所以你老爸 没为了把你弄进常春藤名校
So you're saying Daddy never donated a building
捐栋大楼给学校
to get you into an Ivy League school?
没有
No. Yeah.
是捐了间小小的校外图书馆
Well, there was a small off-campus library.
老爸没为了隐瞒
And Daddy never had to sneak you into
你的古♥柯♥硷毒瘾 偷偷把你送进天价戒毒中心
an overpriced rehab facility to cover up a cocaine addiction, Calvin?
是止痛药成瘾 而且是我妈带我去的
It was oxy, and my mom took me.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 凯文
Kiss my ass, Calvin.
打从我走进来 你就对我有意见
Hey, you know something? You've been judging me since I walked in here.
太可惜了 因为我一整个积极进取
Which sucks because I am so motivated.
我等不及看他们
You know what, I-I just can't wait for them to find
发现你在员工聚会上扮黑人的照片
blackface photos of you from the office party.
我是扮威尔史密斯版阿♥拉♥丁好吗
I was Will Smith's Aladdin, okay?
掰啦 凯文
Peace, Calvin.
明明就是蓝脸的…
There was blueface over the black...
正版大麦克之乡
皇后区变了好多
Much has changed in Queens.
是啊 但有些东西还是老样子
Yes, but some things have not.
佛洛伊德梅威瑟是个屁
Floyd "Money" Mayweather ain't shit!
他打爆那个菲律宾仔
电影精选列表