证明我自己
Well, to prove myself.
在美国我从来没机会这麽做
You know, like, I-I never really got the chance to do that back home.
稍息
As you were.
你越来越习惯宫廷生活了
I take it you are growing accustomed to a palace life.
这个嘛
I mean...
不包括某些疯狂的仪式
aside from some insane rituals y'all have here,
这里的生活好像也没那麽糟
I suppose life here ain't too bad.
还是有些缺点
-Well, there are certain disadvantages. -Uh-huh.
你看过萨慕达的电影吗
-I mean, have you seen a Zamundan movie? -Mm-mm.
一整个烂透了
-Total baboon dung.
烂木瓜指数都过不了30%
So, what, like, nothing over a 30% on Rotten Papayas?
美国电影超赞的
American cinema is the best.
超赞的
The best?
这是我听过最夸张的事了
That is, like, the most blasphemous thing I've ever heard.
除了一堆超级英雄电影
What do we have besides superhero shit,
翻拍电影、自嗨续集电影 还有什麽东西
uh, remakes and-and sequels to old movies nobody asked for?
就续集电影来说是没错
This is true about sequels.
既然已经够好了
If something is good...
何必多事毁掉
...why ruin it?
不过也是有例外
-Although there are exceptions.
比如说
-Like what?
你知道《哈啦大发师》 系列电影吗
Are you familiar with the Barbershop series?
什麽话 看看我
Am I familiar with... Look at me.
我当然知道 《哈啦大发师》系列电影
Of course I'm familiar with the Barbershop series.
我最爱的衍生作品 是拉蒂法女皇演的那部
My favorite spin-off is the one with Queen Latifah.
那不是《哈啦大发师》
Yeah, but that's not Barbershop.
是《哈拉美容院》
That's Beauty Shop.
都一样
To-mah-to, to-may-to.
差很多
Potato, papaya.
好 美国娱乐
So, what, American entertainment?
这是我们最大的不同吗
Is that our biggest difference?
这个嘛
Well...
萨慕达以外的地方比较自♥由♥
there are certain freedoms that exist outside of Zamunda.
是喔
Okay.
怎麽说
Like what?
听起来可能有点蠢
Okay, this is going to sound stupid,
我一直梦想有天…
but it has always been a dream of mine to...
能开间自己的美发店
to one day have my own barbershop.
很棒啊
Yo, that's awesome.
你在开我玩笑吧
Are you making fun of me? No.
没有 我超认真的
Nah, I'm being dead-ass.
去开啊
Do it.
我没看过像你这麽会弄头发的人
I-I don't know anybody who can work scissors like you.
可惜在萨慕达 女人不能拥有事业
Well, except women are not allowed to own businesses in Zamunda.
真的假的
You serious?
真的
Indeed.
也太糟糕
That's not cool.
不过我是王子 对吧
Well, I'm prince, right?
知道吗
So, you know something?
等我成为王子 一定会改变萨慕达
As long as I'm prince, I can promise you there's gonna be some changes around here.
这话听起来很好听
Well, that is very idealistic.
不过每个王子…
But every prince...
都说过要改变萨慕达 但到最後
promises to do things differently, but eventually,
一切都还是回到原来的样子
they do things the same way they've always been done before.
是啦 但我跟其他的王子不一样
Yeah, well, I'm not like every other prince. Remember?
我是来自皇后区的王子
I'm a prince from Queens.
不晓得是谁跟你说的
I wonder who told you that.
某人
Somebody.
我不该这麽做
I should not have done that. -I should not have done that.
等一下 米兰…
-Wait. Wait, hold on. Mirem...
您最好赶快上♥床♥休息了
I think it is best you go to bed and get some rest.
明天会是漫长的一天
Tomorrow is going to be a very long day.
您就快要可以…
You are one step closer to...
迎娶您的王妃了
marrying your princess.
晚安
Good night.
欢迎萨慕达王储
Presenting the crown prince of Zamunda,
拉维尔王子
Prince Lavelle!
阿基姆国王
-King Akeem. -Yes.
很开心又见面了
So wonderful to see you, General.
–拉维尔王子 –伊齐将军
-Prince Lavelle. -General Izzi.
容我重新介绍我的女儿
Please, allow me to reintroduce my daughter,
波波托
Bopoto!
我的王子
My prince.
你们两个应该好好认识一下
Perhaps you two should get to know each other a little better.
是啊
Yes.
甜蜜蜜
Lovely.
来两杯皇冠威士忌
Hey, dig this here.
给我和我的皇家康百加
Could I get two Crown Royals for me and my royal compadre?
康百加
Compadre?
哥们的意思
It means "friend."
我是里姆舅舅的哥们
I am Uncle Reem's friend.
没错
Yes, you are.
乾杯
Cheers.
大家好
How you doing?
姊妹们 大家好
Hey, ladies. How you doing? Mm.
我知道我超正
I know I look good.
一整个大改造
Mm, a makeover.
新发型超到位
My hair is on point.
新礼服 这谁啊
New dress. Who this?
穿这麽漂亮
Well, if you're going to wear that dress,
当然要搭点好东西
then you should wear this.
妈啊
Oh, my God.
你认真的
Are you serious?
没错 转过去
Yes. Turn around.
救人喔
Oh, my goodness.
不敢相信 太美了啦
I can't believe it. This is so beautiful.
我一定会还你
I know you gonna want this back.
这是礼物 我们现在是一家人了
It's a gift. You're family now.
–来去买♥♥醉吧 –什麽
-Let's go get drunk. -What?
没错 姊姊妹妹嗨起来
Yes, girl, me and you 'bout to turn it up.
嘿 酒保兄
Hey, bartender!
拿出你最厉害的东西
Let me have some of your finest drink.
两杯冰镇顶级伏特加
Two shots of chilled C?roc.
那个
So,
结婚…
uh... marriage.
是人生大事
It's a big step.
我会让你成为快乐的王子
I will make you a happy prince.
那你呢
What about you?
我要怎麽让你成为快乐的王妃
How can I make you a happy princess?
你喜欢什麽
What do you like?
你喜欢我就喜欢
Whatever you like.
我倒带
Okay, I'll back up.
波波托 你最爱的电影是
Uh, Bopoto, what's your favorite movie?
你的最爱就是我的最爱
Whatever is your favorite movie.
你有什麽人生目标吗
Uh... is there a goal you have?
你有想创什麽业吗
Is-is there a business that you want to start?
你创什麽业我就创什麽业
Whatever business you'd like to start.
我想跟契合的人
I want to have a connection with the person
一起渡过下半辈子
that I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with.
但我只是老婆
But I am just a wife.
等我一下好吗
-Can you wait right here?
–好的 那我要做什麽 –等就对了
-Okay. But what shall I do? -Just wait.
在这里等
Right here.
我在这里等你来
I shall wait here.
好
Okay.
够了喔 我要毁了
? Stop what you're doing 'cause I'm about to ruin ?
你一直以来的形象和作风
? The image and the style that you're used to ?
我看来好笑 但我赚进大把钞票
? I look funny, but, yo, I'm making money, see ?
这支舞是个好机会露一手
? The Humpty Dance Is your chance to do the Hump ?
上吧 宝贝
? Uh, oh, do me, baby ?
电影精选列表