-And his band... -Oh, Lord. ...Sexual Chocolate!
人人都看到我们嘻笑欢聚
? Everyone can see We're together ?
每当我们走过
-? As we walk on by ? -? Ay ?
我们物以类聚 紧紧相依
? And we tight just like birds of a feather ?
我没乱讲
-? Well, I won't tell no lie ? -? We ?
我身边的人都说
? All of the people around me, they say ?
他们都没我们亲近
? Can they be that close? Ha! ?
请容我大声说出来
? Just let me state for the record ?
够带劲
That boy good.
我们相亲相爱有如一家人
- -? We're giving love In a family dose, whoo ?
我们是一家人
? We are family ?
我的性感巧克力
? I got Sexual Chocolate with me ?
克莱奥麦当儿
Feel me, now.
我每周日都带我妈去吃冰暴风
I just want to tell you that every Sunday I take my mama to get a McFlurby.
爱你喔 克莱奥
I love you, Cleo.
大家一起唱
? Get up, everybody, and sing ?
各位先生女士 话不多说
And now, ladies and gentlemen, without any further ado,
欢迎蜜桃和方糖
I give you Fresh Peaches and Sugar Cube!
我叫蜜桃 我好棒棒
? My name is Peaches, and I'm the best ?
每个DJ都想摸我胸部
? All the DJs want to feel my breasts ?
美貌还在 脏话还在
? Still got the looks, still got the sass ?
30年了 我的屁♥股♥还在
? Been 30 years, and I still got ass ?
後退
大家後退
萨克斯风吹下去
Play that saxophone.
派对嗨起来
It's a party over here! Party over here!
阿们
Amen.
上帝一早把我叫醒
God woke me up early this morning.
说如果你没人可爱
-? Yes, he did... ? -He said, if you ain't got
快快去找个人来爱
somebody to love, go out and find somebody to love.
因为爱是人生的真谛
-? Find somebody to love ? -'Cause life's about love.
家是人生的真谛
-? Life's about love ? -And life's about family.
家是人生的真谛
-? Life's about family ?
阿们
-Amen.
阿们
-? Amen ?
蓝迪华生
-Randy Watson.
蓝迪华生
-? Randy Watson's my name ?
带回家吧
-Take us home.
带回家吧
? Take us home, now ?
摆脱不了 就融入吧
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
我的性感巧克力
? I got Sexual Chocolate with me... ?
–嘿 –怎麽样 老哥
-Hey. -What say you, brother?
你要抛下这一切回皇后区吗
Would you like to leave all this and go back to Queens?
我们是一家人
? We are family ?
我的性感巧克力
? I got Sexual Chocolate with me ?
不了
Nah.
上啦 里姆舅舅
Go, Uncle Reem!
大家一起唱
? Get up, everybody, and sing ?
我们是一家人
? We are family ?
我的性感巧克力
? I got Sexual Chocolate with me ?
性感巧克力
? Sexual Chocolate ?
我们是一家人
? We are family ?
大家一起唱
? Get up, everybody, and sing ?
我们是一家人
? We are family ?
我的性感巧克力
? I got Sexual Chocolate with me ?
我们是一家人
? We are family ?
没错
? Yes, we are ?
大家一起唱
? Get up, everybody, and sing. ?
一次
One time.
两次
-Two times.
三次
Three times.
看来上次我…
It seems that the last time I...
我最近才发现…
I only recently discov--
可以更好 私生子在这里
I can do that better. Bastard child here.
–我太…卡 –卡
-Let's cut. -Cutting.
继承你父亲不可饶恕的回忆
...inherited your father's unforgiving memory.
不准你…
Who you talking to?
–卡 –少摆出那烂表情
Get that stupid look off your face.
我在叫醒狮子
I'm trying to rouse the lion.
狮狮
Lion!
我有胡须 狮子的胡须
Got the whiskers. They from a lion.
–看看 –是在学我吧
Look at that. -That's my thing.
我喜欢狮子舞
Acting mine, that's good.
他已经下令处死你的泻…靠
He has already ordered your exla-- Shit.
–我的泻药 –卡
-My ex-lax? -Cut.
–来… –重来
-Line. -Reset!
我一直…糟糕 我错了
I've been a, uh--Ah, boy. Oh, my bad.
我不想再…
I would nothing more-- I would--
再来一次吧
-Let's do it again.
谁来告诉我 为什麽马铃薯泥是黑色的
Is anybody gonna tell me why these mashed potatoes is black?
你♥他♥妈♥说得太对了
You damn right you are.
–谢谢你 –卡
Thank you.
假期被取消了 节日被遗忘了
Vacations were canceled, holidays ignored.
人们甚至不再… 等一下 什麽去了
People didn't even -- Wait a minute. -What was that line?
灾难大王
Master of disaster!
异教♥徒♥刽子手
Punisher of infidel!
开往乔治亚的午夜列车
The midnight train to Georgia.
–靠 –抱歉
-Ow! Shit! I'm sorry.
他真的踢了我屁♥股♥
He actually kicked me in the ass.
我是踢你的脚 拜托
I kicked you in the leg. Come on.
那可不是演戏
-That wasn't no accident.
他是你的准皇后
? She's your Queen to be ?
永远的准皇后
? A queen to be forever ?
什麽都愿意的皇后
? A queen who'll do whatever ?
只要国王阁下开心
? His Highness desires ?
他是你的准皇后
? She's your queen to be ?
完美的化身
? A vision of perfection ?
爱慕的对象
? An object of affection ?
浇熄你的御火
? To quench your royal fire ?
再也不受动摇
? Completely free From infection ?
任君享用
? To be used at your discretion ?
任凭差遣
? Waiting only For your direction ?
你的准皇后
? Your queen to ?
萨慕达 晚安
Good night, Zamunda!
在丛林深处
Way down in the jungle deep,
狮子踩到猴子的脚
the lion stepped on the signified monkey's feet.
猴子说:“王八蛋 瞎了喔
The monkey said, "Hey, you bastard, can't you see?
“你踩到我的脚了 ”
You're standing on my goddamn feet!"
这什麽材质 天鹅绒
Hey, what is this, velvet?
电影精选列表