So, you still got that smooth... scepter?
喂 拜托不要 别在我生日讲这些
Hey. No. Nobody want to hear that on my birthday.
你嘛帮帮忙
-Mary. Mary. -Yo, Mom, for real,
讲真的啦 这家伙真是我爸
is this dude my father?
你♥爸♥咧 小鬼…
Father? Boy...
妈啊 对耶 很有可能喔
Mm. Oh, boy, yeah, that might... he might be.
他…你们知道我以前很爱乱搞吧
He does... Y'all know I was a ho, though, right?
我当过阻街女郎
Y'all know I was out in these streets?
–你没骗人 –我没收他们钱 应该要收的
-You was a ho. -I wasn't selling it. I should've been selling it.
穿着快时尚品牌洋装
In one of them Fashion Nova dresses.
–我免费服务… –玛丽
-'Cause I was giving it away, for sure. -Mary.
我是来接我儿子回去的
I've come back for my son.
让他坐上他应得的宝座
To have him take his rightful place on the throne.
萨蒙多、瓦甘达、康乃狄克 谁知道你哪冒出来的
Ain't nothing happening. Zamunda, Wakanda, Connecticut-- I don't know where you from.
没错
-Exactly.
打从这小子出生我就一直照顾他
-But I've been a force in this boy's life since he was born.
请了解
Please.
这是他与生俱来的权利
It is the boy's birthright.
我要给他机会过上更好的生活
I'm only giving him an opportunity to have a better life.
少来 老兄 拜托
No. Hey, man, for real, look.
我不知道你自以为是谁
I don't know who you think you are,
我来告诉你我是谁
but I'm-a tell you who I am, man.
我是拉维尔强森 了吗
I'm Lavelle Junson, a'ight?
我不需要陌生人施舍
And I don't need no handout.
等一下
Hmm? Wait a minute.
–等等 –我手滑
-Wait. -My mistake.
–请继续 –我的妈
Continue. Oh, my God.
萨慕达 1公斤纯金
Are those coins?
是黄金耶
Are those gold bars?
还有现金
There's cash.
对了
Hey, yo, uh,
我在想…
you know, I'm thinking,
我凭什麽拒绝当王子
who am I to say no to becoming a prince?
妈 打包行李 我们走
Ma, pack your bags, man. We out.
阿们 好 我会有私人小屋 和御用萨满吗
Amen! Okay, so do I get my own hut with my private shaman?
我们只打算带拉维尔回萨慕达
We are only offering to take Lavelle back to Zamunda.
不可能 没有我妈
Uh-uh. Ain't happening like that, man. I'm not hopping on some plane,
休想要我跳上飞机 飞到世界另一边
flying across the world without my mother. All right?
她也要去
She coming.
–就这样吧 –就这样吧
-So be it. -So be it.
就这样吧
-So be it. -And so it is. A'ight.
–我去打包 –好
-I'm-a go pack. -Okay, baby.
玛丽 你就这样走人
Hey, Mary, you just gonna leave?
别想带走我的电动玩具
Y'all know my PlayStation ain't going nowhere.
你的东西怎麽办
I mean, what about all your stuff?
全是烂东西 都给你们吧
It all sucks! Y'all can have it.
通知伊齐将军 我找回美国的儿子了
Inform General Izzi that I have retrieved my son from America.
遵命 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
打包好了
Hey, we packed.
豪华礼车在楼下等着了
Yes, the limousine is waiting for you right downstairs.
–礼车 –礼车
-Limo? We got a limo, man. -What's that? Limo!
这辈子没坐过礼车
I ain't been in a limo since '00.
嘿
-Hey.
你们好 他们好帅啊
What's up? -What's up, fellas? How y'all doing? Y'all so cute.
你想莉莎会理解吗
Do you think Lisa will be understanding?
有什麽好不理解的
What is not to understand?
你骗我
You lied to me!
其实不能算骗你
I did not exactly lie to you.
塞米肯定脱不了关系
This reeks of Semmi.
我是不想推卸责任
Ah, well, I don't want to shift blame,
但你猜得没错 的确跟塞米有关系
but, yeah, it... yes, you're right when you assume that Semmi had something to do with this.
你应该早点让我知道
I should've known about this.
我也不知道该怎麽办才好 我只是想把事情做对
I did not know what to do. I was only trying to do what is right.
对这个家来说 还是对萨慕达来说
For our family or for Zamunda?
好
Okay.
你有个私生子
You have an illegitimate son.
你不会是开先例的国王
You wouldn't be the first king to have one.
这倒是真的
That is true.
而且 那时我们还不认识
Besides, we hadn't even met yet.
没错 那时我们还不认识
Exactly. We hadn't met yet. It's not like I cheated on you.
我不算偷吃 这件事发生在我们认识之前
This happened before we even met.
你也不是我第一个男人
And it's not like you're the first man I've ever been with.
没错…你刚说什麽其他男人
Right, I... Whoa, whoa, whoa. What did you just say about the other men?
所以呢 你其实不算做错事
So I guess, uh, you didn't really do anything wrong, did you?
这是全天下男人都会犯的无心之过
It was a totally honest mistake that can happen to anyone
好哥们介绍一个陌生女人
whose best friend introduced him to a strange woman
两人呼完麻後不小心上♥床♥
who drugged him and had sex with him.
不过你刚说什麽其他男人…
But what did you say-- the other men that you were with, the...
从现在开始
From here on out,
我要你对我完全坦诚
I'm gonna need you to be honest with me.
不要再有惊喜
-No more surprises.
我保证
-I promise.
不会再有惊喜 亲爱的
No more surprises, my sweet.
绝对不会再有惊喜
Never again shall there be another surprise.
哇塞
Ooh, ooh! What?!
看看这大厅
Look at this foyer!
我要拍几张上传IG
I got to get some shots for the Gram.
标记 一家人
-Oh, my goodness! -Hashtag "family"!
这是最後一个惊喜
That's the last surprise.
嘿 两位好
-Hey! What's up, y'all? -Hey!
家人好
-What's up, fam? -(Lavelle laughs)
抱一个 我最爱抱抱了
Look, I'm gonna hug you 'cause I'm a hugger.
嗨 皇后
Hey, Queen!
抱歉睡了你的男人
I'm sorry I slept with your man.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
这是怎麽回事
-What is going on here?
孩子们
-Oh, children.
孩子们 来见见你们的哥哥
Children, I would love for you to meet your brother.
拉维尔 这是蒂娜雪公主
Uh, Lavelle, uh, Princess Tinashe.
蒂娜雪 这是你美国长大的 私生子哥哥
Tinashe, this is your bastard brother from America. And, Princess Omma,
欧玛公主 这是你美国长大的 私生子哥哥
this is your bastard brother from America.
这是我的长女 蜜卡公主
Now, this is my eldest daughter, Princess Meeka.
蜜卡 这是你的…
Meeka, this is your bast...
私生子哥哥 她们知道了
Bastard brother. They know.
她们懂了 你好
I think they get the idea. So, how you doing?
我叫玛丽 大家好
And my name is Mary. How you doing?
叫我二妈就好
Just call me your second mom.
不一定要叫 孩子们
But you really don't have to, girls.
我是觉得应该叫一下 因为我就是二妈
I mean, but you should, though, 'cause I kind of am.
看看我们
Well, look at us.
一个庞大欢乐的萨美贵族混合家庭
Just one big, happy Zamundan-American aristocratic blended family.
就跟卡达夏他们家一样
Ah, just like the Kardashians!
伊齐进步
这就是兔兔和熊熊的故事
And that is the story of the bunny and the bear.
好了 今天大家很棒 下课
Good class today, children.
去玩吧
Okay, go play now.
去玩你们的手榴弹和冲♥锋♥枪♥
Play with your grenades and your Kalashnikov.
C4 别乱玩沙林 知道吗
Sifo, don't mess with the sarin.
很危险
Okay? It is dangerous.
伊齐将军
General Izzi,
我们刚收到通知
we have just been informed
阿基姆国王从美国带回了一个儿子
King Akeem has returned from America with a son.
儿子
A son?
儿子
A son.
我快饿死了 饿到可以嗑掉整头斑马
I am so hungry, I could eat the ass out of a zebra.
那麽 拉维尔
So, Lavelle,
知道你的身世之前 你在皇后区是做什麽的
what did you do in Queens before you found out you were a prince?
其实也没做什麽 懂我意思吗
Oh, I wasn't doing that much, you know what I mean?
算是在找机会吧
Just sort of, like, in between opportunities.
–对啊 –听我说 宝贝
-You know? -Let me tell you something, baby.
你现在是王子了 好吗
-Hmm? -You a prince now. Okay?
电影精选列表