如果你喜欢他,那是你们俩之间的事
If you like the guy, that's between you and him.
有未婚妻的是他
He's the one with the fiancée.
是他要去处理
That's for him to deal with.
而不是你
Not you.
喔,他上场了,好
Ooh, there he is. Okay, okay.
大家是怎么说的
Do they say, like,
「下来上我吧」?
"Get off the stage and do me?"
对,但那不是好事
Yes, but not in a good way.
怎么不会是好事?
How can it not be in a good way?
戴克斯,我爱你,你这个浑球!
Dex, I love you, you asshole!
我得走了
I have to go.
我知道!他好棒,是不是?
I know! He's so good, right?
我的脚急踩
? I put my foot down
踏上人行道
? And I stomp on the pavement ?
宛如穿过水泥墙的那道电缆…
? I'm a wire through a plaster wall. ?
你在想什么?
Professor Harrison: What are you thinking about?
就算…我从此刻开始
How even if I started now,
穷尽一生专注于阅读
and dedicated my life to reading,
所有被出版的书
I wouldn't get through a fraction
我也只能读到一丁点…
of all of the books ever written.
你令我心醉神迷,凯莉皮尔比
You fascinate me, Carrie Pilby,
你知道吗?
you know that?
我觉得你迷人的不得了
I find you completely and utterly enchanting.
噢,谢谢你
Why thank you,
来自五零年代黑白电影的教授
professor from a 1950s black and white movie.
所以…
And so...
你知道当我说这样的话…
You know when I say things like that--
说你很棒
you're brilliant,
或是我觉得你很美
or that I think you're beautiful,
是因为我是真心的
it's because I really mean that.
而非在奉承你
I'm not trying to flatter you.
你最喜欢哪个版本的(浮士德)?
What's your favorite version of Faust?
不要改变话题
Don't change the subject.
不要?不要
No? - No.
跟随我来…
? Come with me
请来看看…
? Come and see
山野间的溪流
? The chill, the hush and glimmering ?
沁凉寂静,微光闪烁…
? Of green the mountain stream... ?
这是谁的歌♥?我以前从没听过
What is this? I've never heard it before.
你的求知欲望真是永不止息
You have an insatiable appetite for learning.
是啊,抱歉打断
Yeah, sorry about that.
不用道歉
Don't be.
在皎白的月下
? Under the moon so round ?
满溢的月光
? The moon so round
无论如何
? Anyway
一切静谧无言
? There's really not that much to say ?
就只是另一天…
? It's just another day
There's really not that much to say
It's just another day
There's really not that much to say
It's just another day...
在这里等一下
Wait here, one minute.
There's really not that much to say
It's just another day.
(杰弗里鲁宾夫妇)
爸,他搞外遇
Dad, he's cheating.
你雇来帮我的朋友
You know your friend you hired to try and fix me,
他搞上了有夫之妇
well, he's doing it with a married woman.
哈啰,凯莉
Woman: Hello, Carrie.
你父亲刚离开一下…
Your father just stepped away for a moment.
抱歉,你是谁?
Sorry, who's this?
我以为我拨的是我爸的手♥机♥
I thought I called my dad.
没错,这是他的手♥机♥
No, you did, you did.
那你是谁? - 喔,亲爱的
Then who are you?
或许我不应该接
Oh, dear, I probably should not have picked up the phone.
我并不想这样认识你
This wasn't how I wanted us to meet.
但我想让你知道
But I did want to let you know
知道你要来和我们一起过圣诞节
how excited I am that you'll be
我感到好兴奋
joining us here for Christmas.
尤其孩子们期待得简直快发疯了
The kids are practically wild with anticipation--
孩子们?
The kids?
什么啊? - 喔,丹尼尔
What? - Woman: Oh, Daniel,
请告诉我你跟她提过我们的事…
please tell me you have told her about us.
跟我提过什么?
Carrie: Told me what?
喔,老天
Oh, God.
哈啰,亲爱的
Hello, darling.
怎么了? - 跟我提过什么?
What's the matter? - Told me what?
你为什么没告诉过我
What haven't you told me that this woman
这个女人和她的孩子的事
and her children know that I don't...
除此之外,你还不来纽约过圣诞节!
apart from that you're not coming to New York for Christmas!
这本来是个惊喜,亲爱的
Well, it was meant to be a surprise, darling.
我买♥♥了机票让你过来这里
I've got the ticket so that you could come here.
去伦敦?
To London?
但这个惊喜烂透了
But that's a shit surprise.
你知道我讨厌伦敦
You know I hate London.
而且你保证过…
And anyway, you promised
我们会永远在纽约这里过圣诞节
we'd always have Christmas here in New York.
你知道,亲爱的…
You know, darling,
人生不总是像我们计划的那样进行
life doesn't always work out as we-- as we plan it.
我们得去适应
We have to adapt.
但是为什么?
But why?
而且你什么时候才要告诉我?
And when were you gonna tell me?
还有你什么时候才要停止说谎?
And when are you ever gonna stop lying?
我觉得这件事…
I thought it was too long a conversation
在电♥话♥里说不清楚,所以我决定
to have on the phone, and so I decided
等你来这再说… - 然后呢?
I'll wait till you-- - And then what?
那什么时候才是告诉我的适当时机?
When exactly was the perfect time to tell me
你要视你上的某个女人而定
that you're abandoning our Christmas tradition
而且显然她的孩子比较重要
because of some woman you're shagging,
所以你要舍弃我们的圣诞节传统?
and her kids are obviously more important.
好了,凯莉,不是这样的
Now, Carrie, that is not the way it is.
其实,菲莉丝和我就要结婚了
Matter of fact, Fliss and I are going to be married.
抱歉,听起来…
I'm sorry, it sounded like
你刚刚说你要结婚了
you just said you were getting married.
我是说了
I did.
我是要结婚了
I am.
我们要结婚了
We are.
所以你过来的时候
So, when you come over,
我们可以吃顿饭,把一切说开
we can have a long luncheon, talk everything through,
我会对你解释一切
and I'll explain all to you.
你会见到菲莉丝…
You get to meet Fliss.
我不要见菲莉丝
I don't want to meet Fliss.
亲爱的…
Darling...
我们可以解决这件事…
we can sort this out--
你解决你自己吧!
Go sort yourself!
嗨
Hi.
我不敢相信是你打来
I can't believe you called.
我也不敢相信
Neither can I.
我来吧 - 喔
Allow me. - Oh.
我很高兴你打来 - 嗯
I'm glad you did. - Mm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这里真不错
This is a nice place.
喔,谢了
Ah, thanks.
你要喝点什么…
Can I get you something to--
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她在威斯特彻斯特(纽约州东南)
She's at a meeting in Westchester
和某人边吃饭边开会
with some guy at Craft.
她开了自己的广♥告♥公♥司♥
She opened her own advertising firm
那人是她爸爸的朋友
and he is a friend of her dad's,
所以她认为他会给她尝尝甜头
so she thinks he might throw her a bone.
那是委婉的说法吗?
Is that a euphemism?
什么?喔,天啊,不是
What? Oh, God, no!
如果他真的给她尝甜头
What if he did throw her a bone?
你会…你会生气吗?
电影精选列表