我有试着要告诉你…
Petrov: I tried to tell you.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
他…他在这里做什么?
What-- what is he doing here?
我担心你啊
I was worried about you.
显然,我有好理由了
Obviously, I had a very good reason to.
你为什么不先打电♥话♥?
Why didn't you call? - I did call.
我打了
You didn't pick up your phone.
但你没接电♥话♥
Because my phones are broken!
因为我的电♥话♥都坏了!
你的新家人呢?
Where's your new family?
你也把他们送走了
Did you ship them off too,
所以就不用应付他们了吗?
so you didn't have to deal with them?
这样讲不公平,凯莉
That's not fair, Carrie.
他对我做的事才不公平
What he did to me isn't fair.
但他还不是都做了
That didn't stop him.
回家吧,爸
Go home, Dad.
我来了,你就不必去伦敦了
I came so that you wouldn't have to go to London,
你好像很讨厌伦敦
which you seem to hate.
不,我不讨厌伦敦,我是讨厌你!
No, I don't hate London, I hate you!
我还讨厌这张白♥痴♥清单!
And I hate this stupid list!
好吧…
Well...
还真顺利
that went well.
给她一点时间
Give her some time.
嗨
Hi.
我其实不确定你是否还记得
Wasn't sure if you'd remember.
都好久以前的事了
It's been such long time.
我是个天才,不是吗?
I'm a prodigy, aren't I?
简单的句子我还能记得
I think I can remember the simple phrase,
「如果你迷路…」
"If you get lost,
「我会在安徒生像前面等你」
I'll meet you at Hans Christian Andersen."
这可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
一辈子没找到爱情
Never found love.
写了一堆知名童书
Wrote all those books for children
却没有生自己的小孩
and never had any of his own.
嗯,说不定是好事
Mm..Might be a good thing.
倘若他真生了孩子
If he had them, he undoubtedly
绝对会让他们感到失望
would have disappointed them.
我真的希望你会喜欢菲莉丝
I really want you to like Felicity.
我应该先告诉你的
I should have told you.
但我以为你先见见她
But I thought that if you met her first,
然后见她和孩子们
then she and and her kids, you'd give them
你…
你会给他们多一点机会
a bit more of a chance.
你妈生病的时候
When your mother got sick,
我觉得我让她失望了
I felt that I had failed her somehow.
但我活着的所有理由
My whole reason for being
就是为了照顾她和你
was to take care of her, and you.
然后我变得很害怕
And then I got really terrified
害怕自己也会让你失望
that I was going to fail you as well.
我以为你和了解如何教你的人在一起
So, I thought that you would be better off
会过得比较好
with people who understood how to teach you.
我是说,你超前同学那么多
I mean, you were so far ahead of your classmates.
你很聪明
You were brilliant.
我以为你上了大学
And I thought if you went to college,
会遇到类似的人
you'd meet people who were of like mind.
我那时才14岁
I was 14.
还是个怪胎
I was a freak.
那个英国文学教授呢?
What about the English teacher?
他让我觉得自己没那么怪
Made me feel like less of one.
至少一开始是
At the beginning at least.
他有没有…
Did he... hurt you?
伤害你?
没有…
No, no, it wasn't like that.
不是那样的
你可以提出告诉
You can press charges.
爸,我不认为你可以
Dad, I don't think you can press charges
因为感情受伤而提出告诉
for hurting someone's feelings.
我不是在说这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
我是说你那时未成年
I'm talking about the fact that you were underage.
我那时16岁了
I was 16.
已达合法同意年龄
That's the legal age of consent.
反正,他没有强迫我
And anyway, he never forced me.
他控制你
He manipulated you.
他利用他的职位
He used his position.
我要让他被开除
I'm gonna have him fired.
他现在在哥伦比亚大学教书了
Well, he's teaching at Columbia now,
所以看来有人抢先你一步
so it looks like someone beat you to it.
我只希望那浑球把书还我
I just wish the bastard would give me my book back.
什么书?
What book? - "Franny and Zooey."
(法兰妮与卓依)
你不记得吗?
Don't you remember?
妈给我的初版书
Mom gave me a first edition
当作我12岁生日礼物
for my 12th birthday.
喔,对喔
Oh, yes.
她有
So she did.
你把那本书借给了他?
You lent him that book?
我以为他会欣赏
I thought he'd appreciate it.
我以为他会重视我
I thought he'd appreciate me.
好,够了
Right, that's it.
来,走吧
Come on, let's go.
去哪里?
Where?
我们要去把你的书拿回来
We're gonna get your book back.
什么?
What? - Where's he live?
他住哪?
Dad, I really don't think--
爸,我真的不觉得…
Carrie, where does he live?
凯莉,他住哪?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
请问戴维在吗?
Is David here?
是谁,雅曼达?
Professor Harrison: Who is it, Amanda?
有个女孩子来找你
There's a girl here to see you.
凯莉
Carrie.
真是意想不到的惊喜
What an unexpected pleasure.
这位是我太太,雅曼达
This is Amanda, my wife.
凯莉皮尔比,学生
Carrie Pilby, a student.
前学生
Ex-student.
你结婚了?
You got married?
是啊
Yeah.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我是丹尼尔皮尔比,凯莉的父亲
I'm Daniel Pilby, Carrie's father.
喔,很高兴认识你
Well, it's nice to meet you.
我们来拿回一本书
We've come to get a book
你丈夫很好心,一直替我保管着
that your husband's been kind enough to look after for me.
喔,对,那本书…
Oh, yeah, the book.
应该在房♥子里的某处
Well, it's somewhere inside the house.
我一有空就会把它找出来
As soon as I have a chance, I'll find it,
然后寄去给你
and I'll put it in the mail.
我们不妨自己找找看
Why don't we save you the trouble
也省得麻烦你
and have a quick look ourselves?
等一下…
Excuse me.
我已经说过,我不知道在哪里
I already told you, I don't know where it is.
但你自己说一定在这里的某处
But you said yourself it must be here somewhere.
大家好
Hello.
请你们离开好吗?
Do you mind?
一点也不好
No, not at all.
我们一下子就好
We won't be a moment.
圣诞快乐!
Happy Christmas.
你也是
Same to you.
书房♥
Library.
我们有客人…他们人似乎都挺好的
We've got guests. - They seem very nice.
看! - 啊!
Look! - Ah!
找到了!所以没那么难嘛
There! That wasn't so difficult after all.
就这样了吗?
Will that be all?
电影精选列表