我还没想清楚要做什么
I don't have it figured out yet.
当你想清楚时
Well, when you do,
我有感觉你会让世界发光
I've got a feeling you're gonna set the world alight.
你怎么会那么说?
What makes you say that?
只是我的直觉啦
That's just what my gut says.
想跳支舞吗?
Do you wanna dance?
不…,不要吧
No, no.
我跳舞像个没节奏感的四岁小孩
I dance like a rhythmless four-year-old.
不,我是说真的
No, no. Seriously.
你会看见毕生无法抹灭的可怕画面
You'll have images you won't ever be able
像是看到一部超烂的恐怖片
to get out of your head, like when you see
我超爱恐怖片
a really bad horror movie. - I love horror movies.
说真的,不要啦
Seriously, no.
我会问到你点头为止
I won't take no for an answer.
来,来吧…
Here, come on.
来… - 好啦,你自找的
Oh... - Come on. Okay, okay. You asked for it.
来,手搭上来…
All right. Here. Put your arm here.
准备好了吗? - 嗯
Are you ready? - Mmm-hmm.
你身子好冰
You're freezing.
嗯,没关系…
No, it's okay.
来,穿上我的大衣
Here. Take my coat.
谢谢
Thanks.
真好看
Looks good.
这是你的吗?
Is this yours?
对啊,沙林杰,你读过吗?
Yeah, Salinger. You read it?
我在说什么?你当然读过
What am I saying? Of course you have.
嗯…我…
Um-- I-- I have to go.
我得走了
走去哪?
Go where?
有件事我得赶快去做
There's just something I have to do really quickly.
我可以借穿你的大衣吗?
Would you mind if I borrowed this?
我明天还你
I'll bring it back tomorrow.
反正你住很近
You're really close by.
当然
Of course.
没问题 - 谢谢你
No problem. - Thank you.
我很开心
It's been really nice.
你完全不像我想的那么坏
You're not nearly as bad as I thought you were.
圣诞快乐!
Woman: Merry Christmas!
喂?
Hello?
戴维在吗?
Is David there?
你是谁?
Who is this?
凯莉
Carrie.
谁?
Who?
请让我和戴维说话好吗?
Can I just please speak to David?
凯莉?
Professor Harrison: Carrie?
把书还给我
I want my book back.
什么书?
What book?
我借你的那本书啊
The one I lent you.
我的初版(法兰妮与卓依)
My first edition of "Franny and Zooey."
我家正在办圣诞派对…
Yeah, I'm right in the middle of hosting a Christmas party.
可以等下个月我回办公室再说吗?
Can we discuss this next month when I get back to my office?
可以请你就为我做这件事吗?
Could you please just do this one thing for me?
这样吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
如果我找到,一定会通知你,好吗?
If I find it, I'll be sure to let you know, okay?
圣诞快乐,凯莉
Merry Christmas, Carrie.
好吧
Okay...
上帝…,我不会说谎
God... I'm not going to lie.
我实在不相信您的存在
I don't really believe you exist.
所以我不太知道我在干嘛
So, I don't really know what I'm doing,
或是我在跟谁说话
or who I'm talking to,
反正呢
but anyway, I just thought I might
我只是想要是您破天荒真的存在
at least let you know in the unlikely
我想至少让您知道
event that you did exist,
今年圣诞节我有什么要求
what my requests would be this Christmas.
不会很久,我保证
It won't take long, I promise.
首先…
So, firstly,
我希望街友、老人、病人
I'd like things to be better
还有任何过得不太好的人
for the homeless, the old, the sick,
他们的情况都能变得好转
and anyone who's not doing so great.
我为批评别人
I'm sorry for when I judge people.
还有我为最近做的一些不太好的事
And I'm sorry for the not-so-good things
而道歉
I've done lately.
好像不做有点难
It just seems kind of hard to avoid doing them.
但我保证,我会试着做得更好…
But I'll try and do better, I promise.
喔,还有,听起来可能是芝麻小事
Oh, and this might sound really petty,
但您能不能帮大家学会
but could you please help everyone learn
如何正确地唱「荣归主颂」呢?
how to pronounce "In Excelsis Deo" correctly?
谢谢
Thanks.
还有…
And...
我知道…
I know...
我妈可能不在上面
that my mom probably isn't up there with you,
但如果她在,我只是想要她知道
but if she was, I just want her to know
我真的真的真的很想她
that I really, really, really miss her.
我知道我爸也是
And I know that my dad does too.
至于他,我实在懒得再反抗了
As for him, I'm just tired of fighting.
我只真的希望
I just really wish everything
一切能像从前一样
could be like it was before.
反正,我想就这样了
So, anyway, that's it I guess.
阿门
Amen.
喔,还有,生日快乐
Oh, and happy birthday.
我知道今天是圣诞节,所以你不上班
I know it's Christmas, so you don't have to work
虽然你是犹太人,基本上你不庆祝
even though you're Jewish, and technically you don't celebrate,
但我们需要谈谈
but we need to talk.
你还好吗? -不,不太好
Are you okay? -Not really, no.
对不起打断你的非假日
And I'm sorry to interrupt your non-holiday
但我没法再等一星期才告诉你
but I couldn't wait another week to tell you
你的清单很瞎
that your list is crap.
好,等等… - 不,我不要等
All right, just hold on-- - No. I will not hold on.
我需要你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
因为你,我变成了杀鱼犯
Because of you, I am a fish murderer.
更糟的是,我差点和订了婚的人睡
Even worse, I almost slept with an engaged guy.
而且我比以前更感困惑
And I am more confused than ever.
我做对的事,想要快乐
Like, is it so wrong for me
难道是天大的错吗?
to do what is right and be happy?
因为如果是,不管有没有清单
Because if so, I am destined to be
我都注定要成为一个悲惨的人
a miserable person, list or no list.
凯莉,停,请你进来…
Carrie, stop. Please, come inside--
我知道你要跟我说什么
I know what you're going to say.
你要说我不能说清单很瞎
You're gonna say I can't say the list is crap
因为我还没完成
because I haven't finished it yet.
但问题是,我完成不了了
But the thing is, I can't finish it
因为我把我的(法兰妮和卓依)
because I left my "Franny and Zooey"
留在哈里森教授家了
at Professor Harrison's.
好,那就拿回来啊 我说过,我没办法!
Okay, so get it back. - I told you, I can't!
我不需要等完成清单才惊觉…
I don't need to finish the list to know that...shocker
喝樱桃汽水并不会让我爸注意我
drinking a cherry soda will not make my dad pay attention to me.
养金鱼也不会让我妈起死回生
Having a goldfish won't bring my mom back.
不过我至少学到,去约会…
It did help me learn, though, that going on a date
可能会让我比以前更觉得寂寞
could make me feel more lonely than ever.
你知道吗?我觉得需要清单的是你
You know what I think? I think you're the one who needs a list.
而且上面应该写着…
And it should have things on it like,
「别和已婚妇女发♥生♥关♥系♥」
"Don't have affairs with married women."
等等…
Now wait a minute. - And fine, you're an adult,
好吧,你是大人
so you can do what you like, but so can I.
所以你可以为所欲为,但我也可以
就因为我不想做贬低人、不道德的事
And just because I don't want to do
而这并不表示我闭俗
demeaning or immoral things doesn't make me a prude.
我是说,太过闭俗的人并不会
I mean, a prude wouldn't sleep with
和她的英国文学教授上♥床♥,对吧?
her English professor, would she?
你和你的英国文学教授上♥床♥?
You slept with your English professor?
爸!
Dad!
电影精选列表