都对
All true.
所以它们才那么容易被人利用 对吧
Which is why they're so easy to exploit, right?
我只是钦佩它们的决心 仅此而已
I just admire their resolve. That's all.
即使面对危险
Even in the face of peril.
嗯 这点我们同意
Well, we can agree on that.
顺便问一下 什么样的危险
What sort of peril, by the way?
抱歉
Sorry?
你说蜜蜂面临过危险
You said bees have faced peril.
比如
Such as?
呃 你想让我说什么
Uh, what do you want me to say?
呃 就说出来
Well, just say it.
为什么你不说 不 你应该说
Why don't you say it? Nah, you should just say it.
你先说
You go ahead.
不 我坚持
No, I insist.
不 请 你先
No, please. After you.
蜂群衰竭失调症
Colony collapse disorder.
当然 泰迪 比如蜂群衰竭失调症
Sure, Teddy. Like CCD.
你对蜂群衰竭失调症有点研究
You're a bit of an expert on CCD.
这个 我倒不会这么说
Well, I... I wouldn't say that exactly.
我要说的就是这个
Well, I would say that exactly.
没关系 我们只是聊聊
It's all right. We're just talking.
所以 我猜你指的是我的公♥司♥制♥造♥的
So, I take it you're referring to the neonicotinoids
新烟碱类杀虫剂
that my company makes.
你知道吗 我们 我们就别谈这个了
You know what? Let's just... let's just leave it.
不 我 我感谢你的关心
No, I-I appreciate your concern.
我只是觉得你的研究有点过时了 泰迪
I just think your research is a bit out of date, Teddy.
呃 蜂群衰竭失调症近年来显著下降
Uh, CCD has declined significantly in recent years.
蜜蜂正在回来
The bees are coming back.
而且没有共识表明
And there's no consensus
杀虫剂 ever 是真正的威胁
that pesticides were ever a real threat to begin with.
是的 我很清楚你们一直告诉我们的说法
Yes, I'm well aware of what you've all been telling us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你希望有一个总体计划 泰迪
I know you want there to be a master plan, Teddy.
你希望蜜蜂正在死亡 这样就能怪到我头上
You want the bees to be dying so that it can be my fault
你就不必思考物种死亡的真正原因
and you don't have to think about the real reasons
为什么物种会死亡
why species die.
免疫缺陷 栖息地变化
Immunodeficiencies, changing habitats,
遗传因素
genetic factors.
有时候一个物种就是会自行消亡
Or sometimes a species just winds down.
逐渐衰亡
"Winds down"?
也许它们脑子里有什么东西触发了
Maybe something clicks in their heads
他们就是能预感到 或者说凭直觉捕捉到
and they just know or they intuit.
整个事业的徒劳无功
The futility of the entire enterprise.
谁知道呢 对吧
Who knows, right?
对吧 谁知道呢
Right. Who knows?
没错 很难说
That's right. So hard to say.
谁知道呢 唐
Who knows, Don?
我们本来吃得好好的
We were having a nice dinner.
是啊
We were.
美好 安静 互相尊重
Nice, quiet, respectful.
但现在不是了
But now we're not.
不 不是了
No, we're not.
你认为这是为什么
And why do suppose that is?
你告诉我
You tell me.
因为你在对我撒谎
Because you're lying to me.
你确定我不能用洗手间吗
Are you sure I can't use the bathr...
嘘
Shh!
你一贯的结论
Your usual conclusion.
你在杀害蜜蜂
You're murdering the bees.
我没有
I am not.
现在你又在撒谎了
And now you're lying again.
谎言 谎言
Lies. Lies.
真理 谎言
Truth. Lies.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
我无法改变你的想法
I can't change your mind.
你说得对 你无法改变
You're right, you can't.
因为我知道你是谁
Because I know who you are.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
我也了解你 泰迪
I know you, too, Teddy.
放屁 你才不了解
Bullshit you do.
我了解
I do.
你知道我怎么知道的吗
You know how I know?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
桑迪·盖茨
Sandy Gatz.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
我记得 泰迪
I remember, Teddy.
那是你母亲 对吧
That was your mother. Right?
她是我母亲
She is my mother.
对 是的 当然
Right, yes. Of course.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你永远不许再提她的名字
And you will never say her name again.
明白吗
Understand?
这很公平
That's fair enough.
但我确实认为我们需要讨论
But I do think we need to discuss...
我 我们其实不需要
W-We actually do not
因为这与此无关
because this is not about that.
恕我直言 泰迪
With all due respect, Teddy,
这怎么可能与此无关
how could this not be about that?
我们相信我们是在帮忙 泰迪
We believed we were helping, Teddy.
你竟敢
Don't you dare.
像那样的阿片类药物戒断药物
Opioid withdrawal medication like that
本可以帮助你母亲
could've helped your mother
和数百万像她一样的人 住口 别说了
and millions like her. Stop. Just stop.
还有临床试验的报酬 那也在帮助她
And the clinical trial pay, that was helping her, too.
我知道那不是巨款 但它
I know it wasn't a king's ransom, but it...
立刻住口
Stop right now.
显然 我们没有预见到
Obviously, we did not foresee the complications
对桑迪或其他人造成的并发症
for Sandy or for the others.
不许提她的名字
Do not say her name.
你不许提她的名字
You do not say her name.
我们相信我们向你的家人支付了适当的赔偿
We believed we paid your family a proper reparation,
但现在看来还远远不够
but now I see it wasn't nearly enough.
住口 连一半都不到
Stop! Not by half,
连零头都不到
not by a fraction.
住口 泰迪
Stop! Teddy...
你不信任我是对的 你是对的
you're right to distrust me, you are.
我在某个地方迷失了自己 懂吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
I lost myself somewhere, okay? Fuck you.
他妈的闭嘴
shut the fuck up.
我变成了一个人
I became a human being
我曾告诉自己永远不会成为的那种人
that I told myself I would never become.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不否认这一点
Fuck you! I'm not denying that,
但我可以帮助你 泰迪
but I can help you, Teddy.
我仍然可以帮助你
I can still help you.
我仍然可以帮助你的母亲
And I can still help your mother.
我可以帮助她
I can help her.
真的 我可以
Truly, I can.
我 我 我是说
I-I... I mean,
你能吗
can you?
你需要一个母亲
You needed a mother.
她从未在你身边
She was never there for you.
去死吧 你这混♥蛋♥
Fucking die, you fucker!
杀了你
Fucking kill you!
我要杀了你
I'll fucking kill you!
泰迪 住手
Teddy, stop.
泰迪 住手
Teddy, stop.
放开他
Get off him!
你打不过我 因为你是失败者
You can't beat me, because you are a loser
而我是赢家
and I am a winner.
这就是他妈的生活
And that's fucking life.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
电影精选列表