化学阉♥割♥
Chemical castration.
好吗 好的
Okay? Okay.
为了让我们达到最大专注度
In order for us to hit maximum focus,
我们必须清除头脑中所有的精神冲动 好吗
we have to clear our heads of all psychic compulsions, okay?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
相信我 我对这个做了大量研究
Trust me, I've done a shit ton of research on this.
我们神经元里堵塞的那种垃圾越多
The more of that fuck filler we have jamming up our neurons,
我们神经元里堵塞的那种垃圾越多
jamming up our neurons,
它相对于我们的优势就越大
the bigger advantage it will have over us.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 唐尼 我确定
Yes, Donny, I'm sure.
这真的很重要 唐
It's really important, Don.
我只是
I just...
希望有一天能和某人在一起
wanted to be with someone someday.
兄弟
Bud...
你得相信我
you gotta believe me.
我已经搞清楚了
I've figured it out.
你大脑中让你分心的部分
The part of your brain that distracts you,
让你悲伤的部分
part of your brain that makes you sad,
都与生物本能有关
it's all connected to the biological imperative.
这些关于繁殖
These synapses firing off on procreation
播种和单配偶制的突触放电
and seed spread and monogamy,
就像所有这些该死的痛苦陷阱
like all these fucking pain traps.
这全都 全都是神经元 老兄
It's all... it's all neurons, dude.
你只需要掌控它们
You just have to harness them.
一旦你消灭了这些冲动 就像我一样
Once you kill the urges, like I have,
你就会成为自己的主人
you'll be your own master.
没人能摆布你
No one can fuck with you.
你将完全自♥由♥
You'll be totally free.
你不想获得自♥由♥吗
Don't you want to be free?
想
Yes.
那你准备好了吗
So you ready?
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 那么 呃
Okay, so, uh...
靠在椅子上跟我说话
Lean over the chair and talk to me.
这样能分散你的注意力 好的
It'll distract you. Yeah.
你怎么样 泰迪
How are you, Teddy?
我很好 兄弟
I'm doing great, man.
你呢
How are you?
呃 我很好
Uh, I'm doing good.
那么 对获得自♥由♥感到兴奋吗
So, you excited to be free?
是的
Yeah.
自♥由♥对你来说是什么感觉
What does free feel like to you?
我觉得它
I guess it...
感觉就像我们小时候
feels like when we were little,
在情况变糟之前
before things got bad.
当大家都还在的时候
When everyone was still here.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
我知道这很难 兄弟
I know it's been hard, man.
但我们会把一切找回来的 我保证
But we're gonna get it back again. I promise.
我们失去的一切
All we've lost,
所有这些岁月 所有施加在我们身上的破事
all these years, all the shit that's been done to us...
我们要把这一切纠正过来
...we're setting that shit right again.
没人能摆布我们
And no one can fuck with us.
连我们自己也不行
Not even ourselves.
早上好 科里 早上好 米歇尔
Morning, Corey. Good morning, Michelle.
我相信每家公♥司♥都应努力
I believe every company should strive
组建多元化的团队
to form a diverse table.
如果你的团队成员来自多元背景
If the people on your team are from diverse backgrounds,
他们就能找到新的创造性解决方案
they'll find new and creative solutions to problems
而不是仅仅重复迭代
rather than just iterating.
我们需要找到下一代
We need to find the next generation
多元化的工程师
of diverse engineers,
多元化的生物学家 多元化的医生
diverse biologists, diverse doctors.
因为不仅是多元化的员工
Because it's not just diverse employees,
更是多元化的思维
it's diverse thinking.
这是关于利用我们的企业资源
It's about using our corporate resources
赋能拥有不同技能和身份的人
to empower people of different skills and identities...
我♥操♥他妈的
Holy fucking fucker.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
每次都这样 怎么了
Every time. What is it?
技能和身份以培养
"Skills and identities to foster..."
培养新一代奥索利斯人才
To foster a new generation of Auxolith talent.
好吧 我们重来
Okay, let's reset.
多元这个词用得太多了 克里斯
It's too many "diverses," Chris.
这 我一直在说多元 多元 多元
It's-I'm going, "diverse, diverse, diverse."
就像吧啦吧啦吧啦
Like "Buh-duh, buh-duh, buh-duh."
像个他妈节拍器
Like a fucking metronome.
呃 但这是多元化培训
Well, uh, , it is diversity training.
是的 但用得太多了 克里斯
Yeah, but it's too many, Chris.
我们能稍微多元化一下语言吗
Can we try to diversify the language a little bit?
不 当然可以
No, sure.
我们再来一遍
Let's go again.
好的 那就这样了
Okay, so that's it then.
你只需要和萨拉开个投资者电♥话♥会议
You just have the investor call with Sara
以及九点与韦登肯尼迪的远程风险投资会议
and a VC with Wieden+Kennedy at 9:00 that you can do remote.
谢谢你 科里
Thank you, Corey.
五点半的事
The 5:30 thing.
嗯哼
Uh-huh?
听着 我知道你已经发了邮件
Look, I know you sent the email already,
但我需要你通知大家
but I need you to let everyone know
从今天起 他们可以在五点半下班
that they are free to leave at 5:30 from now on, starting today, okay?
从今天起 他们可以在五点半下班
from now on, starting today, okay?
但要用我们谈过的方式
But do it in a way that's, you know, what we talked about.
但要用我们谈过的方式
what we talked about.
是的 当然 我们需要传达一个信息
Yeah, of course. We need to send the message
我们现在有了新的企业文化
that we have a new culture here now.
员工当然应该
Where people should, yes, of course,
在五点半下班回家陪伴家人
feel free to leave at 5:30 and be with their families.
不会再有人像过去那样过度工作
No one is gonna be overworked like in the past.
不再发生不愉快的事件
No more unpleasant incidents.
但当然 这不是强制性的
But, of course, it's not compulsory.
而且 显然 如果人们还有工作要做
And, obviously, if people still have work to do,
他们绝对应该留下来继续工作
they should absolutely stay and continue to work.
是的 但不是严格强制执行的
Yeah. But it's not strictly enforced.
虽然我们仍然希望完成配额
Although we still do want to meet quotas.
所以如果我们能在没有压力的情况下做到
So if we can do that with no pressure,
只要记住 我们是在经营企业
just remembering, you know, we are running a business here,
所以是让你们的良心指引你们那种
so "let your conscience guide you" kind of thing.
好吗 好的
Yeah? Good?
我一定会通知他们的
I'll definitely let them know.
很好
Great.
新时代
New era.
谢谢你 科里
Thank you, Corey.
谢谢 托尼
Thanks, Tony.
可以早点下班
Feel free to leave early.
我是说 除非你很忙
I mean, unless you're busy.
或者有事要做 但方便的话请自便
Or you have things to do, but feel free if you can.
由你决定 是的 女士
Up to you. Yes, ma'am.
你说了算
Your call.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
不
No.
该死 操 操
Shit! Fuck, fuck!
不 不 不 退后和她待在一起
No, no, no! Stay back with her.
喷 喷
Spray! Spray!
真的得快点了 兄弟
Really have to hurry, bud.
我知道 对不起 好的 尽快
Um, I know. I'm sorry. Okay, quick as you can.
就像GPS 记得吗
It's like GPS, remember?
电影精选列表