你知道 政♥治♥化的观感
you know, politicized optics to this?
我会说绝对是的
I would say absolutely.
我会说这是你需要考虑的
I would say that's a tremendous factor
一个巨大因素
for you to consider here.
现在 我不制定规则 也不强制执行任何事
Now, I don't make the rules, and I don't enforce anything,
我也没有掌控这个房♥间里的局势
and I am not in charge of the situation in this room.
是你掌控
You are.
但你无法掌控外面正在发生的事
But you are not in charge of what is happening out there,
而外面正在发生的是执法部门
and what is happening out there is a rapid cross-coordination
和数字媒体的快速协同
of law enforcement and digital media,
这些都相当不可避免地导致
which is all leading quite inevitably
你的监禁
to your imprisonment.
而且很可能更糟
And very likely worse.
恕我直言
If I can be frank.
我 我无法得知在极端压力下
I-I'm not privy to what their methods might be
他们可能采用的方法 或者你的方法
under extreme duress, or yours for that matter,
但我可以向您保证 绝无可能
but I can assure you that there is no possible scenario
你能从这次事件中获益
where you benefit from this incident,
除非你现在就与我合作
unless you cooperate with me right now
并谈判达成一个对我们双方都公平有利的交易
and negotiate a deal that's fair and advantageous to us both.
好的
Okay.
哇
Wow.
真的很棒 真的很棒
That was really good. That was really good.
我的脉搏现在跳得很快
My pulse is racing right now.
呃
Um...
操
Fuck.
你让我产生了真正的人类反应
You got a real human response out of me there,
考虑到你的细胞构成等等 这令人印象深刻
which is impressive given your cellular composition and all.
这 这是事实 不 这不是事实
It-It's the truth. Well, no, it's not the truth.
你说的没有一句是真的
Nothing you say is true.
客观的人类真理在仙女座人的认知中没有价值
Objective human truth has no value in Andromedan cognition.
让 让我们来剖析一下问题
L-Let's just unpack the problem here.
剖析 哇 高深的东西
"Unpack"? Wow, heady shit.
当然 让我们打开旧事实袋好吗
Sure, let's unpack the old fact bag, shall we?
你是仙女座皇室法庭的高级官员
You are a high-ranking official in the royal Andromedan court,
你协助你的物种进行技术奴役
and you've aided your species in the techno-enslavement
和农业企业瓦解
and the agro-corporate disintegration
地球的计划 好吗
of planet Earth, okay?
我们需要你带我们去你的母舰
And we need you to bring us to your mother ship
在月食之夜
on the night of the lunar eclipse
安排我们与你的皇室上级会面
to broker a sit-down with your royal superiors.
怎么样 剖析得够清楚了吗
How's that? Fucking unpacked enough for ya?
我明白你的意思
I hear where you're coming from.
真的
I do.
但我 respectfully 不同意
And I respectfully disagree.
哪部分不同意
On which part?
主要是 我不是外星人 你是
Primarily, I'm not an alien. You are.
我对你的脸做了热成像
I've done thermal imaging on your face.
你的Instagram上全是仙女座密♥码♥
There's Andromedan code all over your Instagram.
你几乎都没怎么隐藏
You're barely even hiding it.
我是说 看看你
I mean, look at you.
你让我相信你是个45岁的女人
I'm supposed to believe you're a 45-year-old woman?
人类女人
Human woman?
我遵循非常严格的
I mean, I follow a very strict
逆龄饮食和疗法计划
reverse-aging diet and therapy program.
非常昂贵 你可以想象 但我不是外星人
It's very expensive, as you can imagine, but I'm not an alien.
嗯 真的没时间讨论这个了
Well, there's really no time for this.
你是 我不是
You are. I'm not.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们给你一晚时间
We're going to give you the night...
来准备你的陈述
to give your statement.
我的陈述
My statement?
你要向你的皇帝做的陈述
That you will give to your emperor...
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
允许我们登上你们的飞船
...to grant us passage to your ship
并谈判你们物种从地球撤出
and negotiate your species' withdrawal from planet Earth.
好的 我们能 能就此对话一下吗
Right. C-Could we have a dialogue about this, please?
因为你要求我做的事我不太清楚
Because what you're asking me to do is not quite clear to me.
我觉得你清楚
I think it is.
我想让你知道
And I want you to know...
这对我来说也很困难
...this is really difficult for me as well.
你杀了我的家人
You killed my family.
你杀了我的社区 你杀了我的同事
You killed my community. You killed my coworkers.
你杀了蜜蜂
You killed the bees.
所以 鉴于这一点
So, given that,
你真的应该感激我现在超级专业
you should really appreciate how super professional
没有把你开膛破肚
I'm being right now by not gutting you.
所以 你的饮食和废物处理
So, your sustenance and waste disposal
将在早上处理
will be attended to in the morning.
呃 我还没有收集到足够数据
Uh, I haven't gathered adequate data
关于你需要哪种睡眠 如果需要的话
on what type of sleep you require, if any,
但你应该试着睡一会儿 好吗
but you should try and get some, okay?
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我想我们也许一开始就搞错了
I think that we maybe got off on the wrong foot.
我很想继续对话 拜托
And I would love to keep the conversation going, please.
打扰一下 拜托
Excuse me, please?
唐 唐 唐 来吧
Don. Don. Don, come on.
来吧 我们继续谈
Come on, let's keep talking.
拜托
Please?
拜托
Please?!
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah.
唐 唐 唐 唐
Don, Don, Don, Don!
嘿
Hey.
我们不能把她看作人类女性 懂吗
We can't see it as a human woman, you know?
她不是那个叫米歇尔·富勒的人
It's not a person named Michelle Fuller.
她是富勒类人体 仅此而已
It's the Fuller Humanoid. That's all it is.
即使她是人类 而她不是
Even if it was human-and it's not--
她仍然是邪恶的
it's still evil.
纯粹的企业邪恶
Pure corporate evil.
她在毁灭我们的星球 老表
It's killing our planet, cuzzie.
她是与蜜蜂死亡相关的
It was the lead executive
新烟碱类项目的首席高管
on the neonicotinoid linked to honeybee death.
她只懂得残忍♥
It only knows cruelty.
她是外星人吗
Is it an alien?
是的
Yes.
她也知道你现在在看着她
It knows you're watching right now, too.
她在试图博取你的同情
It's trying to gain your sympathy.
你现在那种糟糕的感觉
That shitty way that you feel right now,
正是她想要你感受到的
that's how it wants you to feel.
她精通情感操纵的艺术
It's mastered the art of emotional manipulation.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我 我保证我不会搞砸的 泰迪
I-I promise I won't mess this up, Teddy.
不要道歉 记得吗
Don't apologize, remember?
我们只需坚持计划
We just stick to the plan.
距离月食还有四天
We have four days until the lunar eclipse,
那时仙女座飞船可以不被察觉地返回 是吗
when the Andromedan ship can return undetected. Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
所以我们需要富勒类人体帮助我们取得联♥系♥
So, we need the Fuller Humanoid to help us make contact
以便我们为自我价值而战
so we can fight for our self-worth.
为我们的物质存在而战 唐
For our material existence, Don.
你知道 我 希望我能修复
You know, I... wish I could fix everything
施加在你身上的一切
that's been done to you.
这不关我的事 唐
This is not about me, Don.
这关乎所有人
This is about everyone.
很快有一天 你会明白的
And one day very soon, you'll see.
世界将以真面目看待你
And the world will see you as you truly are.
一个英雄
A hero.
这就是为什么我们坚持
That's why we stick to...
我们坚持
We stick to...
计划 计划
the plan. Plan.
电影精选列表