你可能想让我死 我不怪你
you may want me dead-I don't blame you--
但我掌握着拯救地球所需的信息
but I have the information you need to save Earth,
而且你知道我确实有
and you know I do.
你是个该死的恶魔
You're a fucking demon.
这是我们的命运 泰迪·盖茨
This is our destiny, Teddy Gatz.
你的和我的
Yours and mine.
时机即将到来
And the hour is almost upon us.
耶
Yay.
老天 富勒女士
Jesus, Ms. Fuller?
嗨 里基
Hi, Ricky.
你好吗 我回来了
How are you? I'm back.
能帮我开门吗 拜托
Could you buzz me in, please?
你没事吧 你 你还好吗
Are you okay? Are you-you all right?
哦 我没事
Oh, I'm all right.
一切都解决了
Everything's been sorted out.
能不能 你♥他♥妈♥先给我开门
Could you just... could you buzz me in, please?
谢谢你 里基
Thank you, Ricky.
停在你平时的车位
Park in your usual spot.
别担心 唐
Don't worry, Don.
你跟我一起来 我带你一起走
You're coming with me. I'm taking you with me.
嗨 托尼
Hi, Tony.
给你 祝你晚上愉快
There you go. Have a good evening.
你好
Hello.
门开了
Doors opening.
门关了
Doors closing.
嗨
Hi.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
回来真好
It's good to be back.
嗯
Hmm.
哦 现在 现在是5点35分
Oh, it's-it's 5:35,
所以如果你们任何人需要回家 就
so if any of you need to go home, just...
你知道 请自便
you know, feel free.
嗨 科里 米歇尔
Hi, Corey. Michelle?
呃 我们有些事要处理 所以 呃 不要打扰
Uh, we have some business to do, so, um, no disturbances.
好吗 好吗
Okay? -Okay?
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
好的 那么 呃 他 他在这里与我们会合吗 还是
Okay, so, uh, he-he meets us here then? Or...
呃 我们在这里与皇帝进行远程联♥系♥
Uh, we make remote contact with the emperor here,
然后他们把我们传送上去
and then they beam us up.
传送上去
Beam us up?
或者 你知道 运输
Or, you know, transport.
好的
Okay.
呃 有时需要几分钟
Uh, it sometimes takes a couple of minutes
才能让链接工作 所以
to get the link working, so...
好的
Okay.
呃 还有 呃 我们 exactly 如何建立链接
Uh, and, uh, how exactly do we make the link?
呃 这听起来很疯狂 但是 呃
Uh, this will sound crazy, but, um,
我 我在这里输入一个代码
I-I punch in a code here,
然后 呃 它会启动与飞船的链接
and then, um, it initiates a link with the ship.
用计算器 是的 我知道
On a calculator? Yeah, I know.
我知道 它必须看起来很平凡
I know. It had to look banal.
而且像人类的东西
And human.
而且 你知道 不显眼 所以
And, you know, inconspicuous, so...
这是一个58位的代码 我记住了
It's a 58-digit code, and I have it memorized,
但有一阵子没
but it's been a while since I had to...
自从我上次需要把它打出来
since I had to type it out, so...
所以 这 这真的是它的工作原理吗
So, is this, is this really how it works?
知道吗 咱们最好都别吭声
You know, it's better if we don't talk, actually.
只是因为我 抱歉
Just because I... Sorry.
这是一个 这是我的一种记忆 呃 技巧
It's a... It's this memory, um, thing that I do,
就像一种 为了
like a trick for...
为了记忆
for remembering.
呃
Um...
呃
Um...
他们能透过这里看到吗
Can they see through here?
哦 不 他们能
Oh, no. Can they...
他们能看进来吗 不
Can they see in here? No.
呃
Um...
为什么这么长 它
Why is it so long? It's...
我有几个 呃
I have a few, um...
嘘 嘘 让我想一下
just shh-shh for a, for a second while I think.
哦 抱歉 呃
Oh. Sorry. Um...
是的 好的
Yeah. Okay.
那是
That's...
那就是了 呃
That's it. Um...
说白了,我主要就敲个回车键的事
I mean, I just have to press "enter," mainly.
所以 你准备好了吗
So, are you ready?
是的 我准备好了
Yes, I'm ready.
操 等等
Fuck, wait.
我的氧气罐
My air tank.
我需要氧气 而我没有带我的氧气罐
I'll need oxygen, and I don't have my air tank.
哦 会有氧气的 泰迪
Oh, there'll be oxygen, Teddy.
好的
Okay.
那唐呢
What about Don?
哦 我们会派人去接唐
Oh, we'll send for Don.
我们甚至可能能复活他
We may even be able to revive him.
对 所以 真的要发生了 该死
Right. So, it's happening. Shit.
呃
Um...
不 我准备好了 我准备好了
No, I'm ready. I'm ready.
呃
Um...
你应该知道我已经为所有可能性做好了准备
you should know that I've prepared for all eventualities.
好的 怎么准备的
Okay. Prepared how?
哦
Oh.
哦 该死 泰迪
Oh, shit, Teddy.
我不能冒你直接杀了我的风险
I can't take the chance of you just killing me straightaway.
不 那很聪明
No. That was smart.
那非常聪明
That was very smart,
皇帝会欣赏你的智慧
and the emperor will admire your intelligence.
你为你的物种争光了 泰迪 真的
You're a credit to your species, Teddy. Truly.
呃 我只是想帮忙
Well, I'm just trying to help.
我知道 泰迪
I know, Teddy.
呃 所以这个 这个壁橱是一个传送器
Um, so this... this closet here is a teleporter.
所以你会 你会进入壁橱
So you'll... you'll enter the closet,
然后你会在身后关上门
and then you'll close the door behind you.
然后我会 我会数到三并按回车键
And then I'll-I'll count to three and press "enter."
我们必须一个接一个地传送
And we'll have to go one after the other
这样我们的身体在传送过程中
so that our bodies don't reconstitute together
不会重组在一起 你明白吗
during teleportation. You understand?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
所以 我现在该躲进储物间
So I just go in the closet?
我可以先走 我 不 不 不 不
I can go first. I... No, no, no, no.
我先走 我不想你逃跑
I'll go first. I don't want you to escape
把我留在这里
and just leave me here.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
上面见
I'll see you up there.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
是的 我 我知道
Yeah, I-I know.
这场面的冲击力 确实够呛
I mean, obviously the shock of it all is...
但你可以为此得到很多帮助
But you can get plenty of help for that kind of thing.
所以他死了
So he's dead then?
是的 他去世了 好的
Yeah, he passed away. Okay.
炸♥弹♥一定是对他的体温或摩擦产生了反应
The bomb must have reacted to his body heat or friction.
自♥制♥炸♥药♥经常发生这种事
It happens a lot with homemade explosives.
对
Right.
电影精选列表