如果它的毛发还在 就能远程追踪我们
If its hair is still attached, it can track us remotely,
所以我们得尽快
so we want to go as quick as we can.
好的
Okay.
有效果吗
Is it working?
没刮下多少
Not much is coming off.
你 你真的得用力刮过去 更用力点
Y-You really, you really got to run it through. Harder.
但 但要是我割伤她呢
But wh-what if I cut her?
唐 用力点 你不会割伤她的
Don! Do it harder! You won't cut her!
好的
Okay.
老兄 我感觉很好 你呢
Man, I feel good. Don't you?
还行吧
I guess.
你太棒了 老表
You were amazing, cuz.
真的吗
I was?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥是王者风范
Fucking alpha king shit.
嗯 谢了 兄弟
Well, thanks, man.
我知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
果然 你♥他♥妈♥干得漂亮
Sure enough, you fucking crushed it.
不可思议
Incredible.
什么
What is?
就是这细节
Just the detail.
我见过最好的
The best I've seen.
呃 你怎么看出她是外星人的
Uh, how can you tell she's an alien?
呃 迹象很明显
Well, the signs are obvious.
他们做得真♥他♥妈♥好 但特征还在
They did a hell of a job on it, but the tells are there.
窄脚
Narrow feet.
薄甲上皮
Thin cuticles.
轻微覆咬合
Slight overbite.
半突出的耳垂
Semi-obtruding earlobes.
看到了吗
See?
高毛发密度
High hair density.
除非你知道要找什么 否则你不会注意到
You won't notice unless you know what you're looking for.
我想我能看出来
Guess I can see it.
就像 如果你不常做牛排
It's like, if you don't cook steaks a lot,
你就不知道三分熟是什么样
you won't know when it's cooked medium-rare,
但如果你常做牛排 你一看就知道
but if you cook steaks all the time, you just know.
你甚至不用切开它
You don't even have to cut into it.
你只是 知道
You just... know.
嘿 嘿 呃
Hey, hey, um...
我们为什么要这么做
Why are we doing this?
她痒吗
Is she itchy?
不 唐 不是痒
No, Don. It's not itchy.
它的基因结构和我们一样
Its genetic structure is the same as ours,
但它的神经系统不同
uh, but its nervous system is different.
抗组胺药对其神经系统的
The antihistamine reacts to the neurotransmitters
神经递质产生反应并削弱它
in its nervous system and weakens it.
我们只是在拉平竞争环境
We're just leveling the playing field.
这不是折磨 折磨是它对我们的所作所为
It's not torture. Torture is what it's done to us.
哼
Huh.
镇静剂应该很快会失效
The sedative should wear off soon.
我们去穿好衣服吗
Should we go get dressed?
好的 好的 来吧
Okay. -Okay, come on.
太紧了吗 不 兄弟
Is it too tight? No, man.
不 这是我爸的旧衣服
No, this was my dad's shit.
他把它留下是有原因的
He left it behind for a reason,
以便能派上好用场
so that it could be put to good use.
凡事皆有因 唐
Everything's for a reason, Don.
太紧了
It's too tight.
我看起来很蠢 不 你没有
I look stupid. No, you don't.
你看起来很好 说实话 你看起来很好
You look fine, honestly. You look fine.
反正 那个猪猡能怎么样
Anyway... what's that swine gonna do,
叫时尚警♥察♥来逮捕你吗
call the fashion police and arrest you?
这不关她的事
This isn't about her.
嘿
Hey.
它不再掌控局面了
It is not in control anymore.
是我们掌控
We are.
再说了 主要是我来说话
Besides, I'll be doing most of the talking anyway.
事实上 也许你不用多说什么
In fact, maybe don't say much.
就像 你 你其实不用多说什么
Like, you-you don't really have to say much.
好的
Okay.
就像 也许根本别说话
Like, don't talk at all, maybe.
哦
Oh.
欢迎
Welcome.
你清醒吗
Are you conscious?
什么 她清醒吗
What? Is she conscious?
只有在你完全清醒的情况下我才能继续 所以
I can only proceed if you're fully conscious, so...
呃
Uh...
什么
What?
是的 问候
Yes. Greetings.
这是我家
This is my home.
哪里
Where...
这 这是医院吗
This i-this is a hospital?
不 这不是医院 这是
No, this is not a hospital. Is this a...
去他的 我直接开始吧
Fuck it. I'm just gonna start.
欢迎来到人类抵抗军总部
"Welcome to the headquarters of the human resistance.
尽管我们普遍怀疑并否认
"Despite our general suspicion and disavowal
所有现存治理机构
"of all extant governing bodies,
并且尽管你作为仙女座人
"and despite the fact that you, as an Andromedan,
不受日内瓦公约中
"are not subject to the human rights guidelines
详细规定的人♥权♥准则约束
"detailed in the Geneva Conventions,
但我们仍努力遵守这些准则
"we nevertheless endeavor to adhere to those guidelines
出于其所追求的人道主义原则
out of the humanist principles to which they aspire."
发生什么事了
What is happening?
我想告诉你 我希望保持
I'm explaining to you that I would like to keep
这一切都非常公开和文明 所以
all of this very aboveboard and civilized, so...
我的头发呢
Where's my hair?
你的头发已被销毁 你们剃光了我的头发
Your hair's been destroyed. You shaved off my hair?
是的 我们剃光了你的头发
Yes, we've shaved off your hair.
你们为什么剃光我的头发
Why have you shaved off my hair?
防止你联♥系♥你的飞船
To prevent you from contacting your ship.
我的飞船 你的飞船
My ship? Your ship.
什么飞船
What ship?
你的母舰
Your mother ship.
好吧 完全披露
Okay. Full disclosure:
我还在你的皮肤上
I've also applied a thin layer
涂了一层薄薄的抗组胺药膏
of antihistamine cream to your skin...
打扰一下 听我说 我们需要每天重新涂抹
Excuse me. Listen to me. ...which we'll need to reapply
才能完全有效
every day for full effectiveness.
听我说
Listen to me.
我在听
I'm listening.
好的
Right.
这 这是将要发生的事情
H-Here's what's gonna happen.
我想说清楚 我不是在威胁你
And I want to be clear, I'm not threatening you.
或你
Or you.
但以下是我对接下来48小时
But the following is my best guess
可能如何展开的最佳猜测
of how the next 48 hours are likely to transpire.
警方以及随后的联邦调查局
The police and soon thereafter the FBI
将开始全州范围的搜捕
will begin a statewide manhunt
动用他们掌握的所有方法
using all of the methods at their disposal
以及邻近辖区的联合资源
and the combined resources of neighboring jurisdictions.
我的公♥司♥是关键的就业创造者
My company is a key job creator
和该地区的经济引擎
and economic engine of the region.
我至关重要
I am crucial.
想象一下就像你绑♥架♥了州长
Think of it like you've abducted the governor
但更糟
but worse.
这就是你在这里要面对的
That's the level of bureaucratic urgency
官僚紧急程度
you're contending with here.
恕我直言 我可以这么说
In all humility, I can say that.
我还是一位高调的女性企业高管
I'm also a high-profile female corporate executive.
这是否增加了某种
Does that add a certain,
电影精选列表