这一切都始于某种 非凡的事物
It all starts with something... magnificent.
一朵花
A flower.
只是一朵花
Just a flower.
然后是一只蜜蜂
Then a honeybee.
非常脆弱
Very fragile.
非常复杂
Very complicated.
蜜蜂采集花粉
The bee gathers pollen
并将其传递到另一朵花的柱头上
and deposits it in another flower's stigma.
这就像性行为但更干净
It's like sex but cleaner.
而且没人受到伤害
And nobody gets hurt.
我们三分之一的食物是这样授粉的
A third of our food is pollinated this way.
你明白这范围有多广吗
You understand the scope of that?
蜜蜂就是这么重要 唐
That's how vital the bees are, Don.
而它们正在死亡
And they're dying.
为什么
Why?
就像我们谈过的 老表 记得吗
It's like we talked about, cuz. Remember?
蜂群衰竭失调症 就像一场大流行病
CCD. It's like a pandemic.
工蜂抛弃蜂后
Workers desert the queen
直到她独自与幼蜂在一起
until she's all alone with her young,
然后蜂群逐渐消亡
and the colony wastes away.
但它们为什么离开她
But why do they leave her?
这个嘛
Well...
有人声称是杀虫剂或栖息地丧失
people claim it's pesticides or habitat loss.
或者有人认为世界政♥府♥
Or some people think world governments
及其农业企业巨头
and their agro-corporate overlords
所谓蜂群崩溃失调症 实则是生物工程操控的粮♥荒♥阴谋
bioengineered CCD to manipulate food supplies.
但我知道一定有
But I knew there had to be
一个更大的组织原则在起作用
a larger organizing principle at work.
所以我学习
So I studied.
我观察
I observed.
趴下
Down.
我在地下寻找
I searched in the ground
也在星空之中
and in the stars
直到我找到了它
until I found it.
它一直都在那里
It was there all along.
他妈的在囚禁我们 毒害我们
Fucking caging us, poisoning us,
把我们逼入绝境
choking us out.
一 二
One. Two.
我们并没有在掌舵 唐
We are not steering the ship, Don.
哦 做得好
Oh, good job.
是它们在掌舵
They are.
现在要靠你和我了
And now it's up to you and me
去阻止它们
to stop them.
训练是有原因的 唐
The training is for a reason, Don.
它会试图支配我们
It's going to try and dominate us,
但我们不会让它得逞 对吧
but we're not gonna let it, are we?
你是说她会试图伤害我们
You mean she'll try to hurt us?
哦是的 唐 它非常危险
Oh, yes, Don. It's highly dangerous.
所以我们必须准备
So we have to prepare...
趴下 起来 我们的身体 我们的大脑
Down. Up. ...our bodies, our brains.
快点 快点 快点
Come on. Come on. Come on.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
抱歉 你做那个看起来有点滑稽 说实话
Sorry, you just look a little funny doing that, to be honest.
对不起 泰迪
Sorry, Teddy.
好吧 那现在你来做 好的
Okay, well, now you do it. Okay.
嘿 我觉得我看起来也很滑稽
Hey, I think I look funny, too.
好的
Okay.
看 很好
See? It's good.
哦 别忘了它们能远程追踪它
Oh, and don't forget they track it remotely.
它们也会试图追踪我们
And they'll try and track us, too.
它会 一有机会就钻进你的脑壳里
It'll... weevil into your brainbox every chance it gets,
所以我们必须加固那玩意儿
so we have to fortify that shit.
好的
Okay.
我会试试
I'll try.
但你 你听到了吗
You-you hear that, though?
唐尼
Donny?
你声音里它们把你的自信搞砸了
In your voice, how they fucked your confidence?
对不起 泰迪
I'm sorry, Teddy.
不 唐尼 看着我
No. Donny, look at me.
永远不要道歉 永远
Don't you ever apologize. Ever.
这些都不是你的错 好吗
None of this is your fault. Okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
它不会公平竞争的
It won't play fair.
所以我们必须做得更好
So we have to be better.
你怎么区分它们
How can you tell them apart?
你得知道该看哪里
Well, you have to know where to look.
有迹可循
There are signs.
那这些人呢
What about these people?
不
No.
不 他们没事
No, they're fine.
我是说 他们不算完全没事
I mean, they're not fine-fine,
但被掏空了
but hollowed.
你知道 就像我们其他人一样
You know, like the rest of us.
无害
Harmless.
无望
Hopeless.
而这就是他们的计划
And that's the way they planned it.
让我们变得和蜜蜂一样
To make us the same as the bees.
一个死亡的蜂群 分♥裂♥成万亿个碎片
A dead colony, atomized in a trillion directions
再也找不到回家的路
with no way home again.
早上好 富勒女士 早上好
Morning, Ms. Fuller. -Good morning.
祝您有美好的一天
Have a good day.
这药膏是做什么的
What does the cream do?
一样
The same.
削弱作用
Mitigation.
来 全都涂上
Here, get all of it.
要是有人发现我们在做的事怎么办
What if someone finds out about what we're doing?
他们不会的
They won't.
这世上没人在乎我们
No one on earth gives a single fuck about us.
所以在那天到来之前
So until the day comes...
我们清理掉精神缓存 好吗
...we clear the psychic cache, okay?
不分心
No distractions.
不玩游戏 不吸电子烟 不打飞机
No gaming, no vape, no whacking it.
除了研究之外 完全不看屏幕
No screens whatsoever, except for research.
你保证吗 唐
You promise, Don?
我知道这很难接受
I know this is a lot,
但我 我希望你和我一起
but I... I want you with me on this.
我需要你 唐
I need you, Don.
嗯 我知道
Hmm. I know...
你其实又聪明又勇敢
you're actually smart and brave,
除了我没人看到这一点
and no one else sees it but me.
不 你 不 你才是聪明的那一个
No, you're... No, you're the smart one.
这次行动的大脑 真的 嗯
The brains of this operation, really. Hmm.
嗯 但是 有什么问题吗
Hmm. But... Is something wrong?
我只是
I just...
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
嘿
Hey.
过来
Come here.
嗯
Hmm.
抱抱我 啊
Give me a hug. Ah.
我爱你 老表
I love you, cuzzie.
我也爱你 兄弟
I love you, too, man.
你是我全世界最好的朋友
You're my best friend in the whole world.
我唯一的朋友
My only friend.
而我做这一切最主要就是为了救你
And I'm doing this to save you most of all.
我不会让任何人伤害你 好吗
I won't let anyone hurt you, okay?
好吗
Okay?
好的 永远不
Okay. Never.
是的
Yeah.
醋酸甲羟孕酮
Medroxyprogesterone acetate.
是一种孕激素类激素药物
It's a progestin-type hormonal med.
电影精选列表