什么
What?
读数爆表了
It was off the charts.
输出值 以前从未达到过那个阈值
The output, it's never reached that threshold before.
以前
"Before"?!
能给我拿条毛巾吗
Could you get me a towel, please?
我想
I wish to...
诚挚地道歉
apologize profusely.
我没有意识到
I did not realize...
陛下
...Your Majesty.
什么 我愚蠢地以为
What? I stupidly thought
你是行政人员
you were admin.
我没有意识到 在那个电压下
I did not realize, at that voltage...
你拥有皇室遗传密♥码♥
...you have the royal genetic code.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我不知道
I didn't know.
现在我最想向您强调的一点是
The most important thing I want to stress to you right now
我从未想过让这件事过去
is I never want to put this behind us.
永不
Never.
发生的事情现在已成为我们的一部分
What happened is part of all of us now.
它不会消失
And it doesn't go away,
不会被掩盖
and it doesn't get swept under the rug,
不会被原谅
and it doesn't get excused.
在我任内不会
Not on my watch.
这件事会一直留着 永远
This one sticks. Forever.
我要把这件事
I am putting this up
放在公♥司♥的头版上让所有人都看到
on the corporate masthead for all to see.
让我们公♥司♥和行业里的每个人都从中学习
For everyone in our company and our industry to learn from.
这就是为什么我本周
That's why I'm meeting
会见所有受害者家属
all of the victims' families this week.
让他们知道我们会做得更好
To let them know we are going to do better.
也许我们甚至不再尝试营销
Maybe we don't even try to market
像这样的产品了
a product like this anymore.
或者也许 也许我们利用这次经历来成长
Or maybe, maybe we take this experience to grow
把这个配方做对
and to get this formula right.
因为我真的认为 如果做得正确和安全
Because I really do think, if done correctly and safely,
这可能是一个能帮助像
this could be a product that could help someone
你妈妈那样的人的产品
like your mom.
但现在 我们想做正确的事
But right now, we would like to do what's right
承担您母亲的治疗费用
and cover the expenses for your mother's treatment
希望她的状况有一天能好转
in hopes that her condition might one day improve.
我们无法容忍♥您或您的家人
We will not tolerate the idea of you or your family
承担这方面的经济负担
bearing the financial burden of this.
我们会承担所有费用
We are covering all of it.
这次由我们负责
This one's on us.
再次表示 我们非常抱歉
And, again, we're just so sorry.
失陪一下
You'll have to excuse me.
这是我尽力模拟
It's my best attempt to approximate
您所习惯的皇室待遇
the royal treatment to which you are accustomed.
哦 很好 谢谢你
Oh, it's great. Thank you.
浴室里有个假发
There was a wig in the bathroom.
你想让我戴那个吗
Did you want me to wear that?
不 不 只是个选项
No, no. It's just an option.
我这样很好
I'm fine.
我想道歉
And I want to apologize
没有以适当的礼节对待您
for not approaching you with proper courtesy.
当然 当时不知道您的身份
Not realizing, of course, what you were.
您与皇帝本人血脉相连
That you shared blood with the emperor himself.
哦 完全没关系
Oh, that's perfectly all right.
事实上 如果我们不能
The truth is, we will never make progress here
作为我们各自物种最高进化范例
if we can't speak eyeball to eyeball
面对面地交流 我们就永远无法取得进展
as the most evolved examples of our respective species.
我同意
I agree.
很好 太好了
Good. -Excellent.
那么 请慢用
Well, on that note, enjoy.
家很漂亮
It's a lovely home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯
Mmm.
就你一个人住这里
Just you here?
是的
Yes.
一直如此吗
Always?
抱歉
Sorry?
是 是一直就你一个人吗
Has-has it always just been you?
呃 这个嘛
Um, well...
我 prefer 我们不要深入探讨个人问题
I'd prefer if we didn't delve too deeply into the personal,
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
嗯
Mmm.
当然 那没问题
Sure, that's fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 什么
So, what...
何不跟我多说说你的运动
Why don't you tell me more about your movement?
我的什么
My what?
你的运动 你在做的事
Your movement. What you're doing.
Respectfully 我们不是一场运动
Respectfully, we are not a movement.
哦
Oh.
运动是由许多人组成的
A movement is made up of many people.
这都是我独自完成的
I did this all on my own.
当然
Of course.
当然 是在我同事的帮助下
With the help of my colleague, of course.
嗯 非常令人印象深刻
Well, it's very impressive.
谢谢你 我
Thank you. -I'm...
我非常支持能做到那样的人
I'm all for people who can do that.
你知道 就是行动主义那类事
You know, the activism thing.
99.9%所谓的行动主义
99.9% of what's called activism
实际上都是个人表现主义
is really personal exhibitionism
和品牌维护的伪装
and brand maintenance in disguise.
嗯 好的
Mmm. Okay.
我以前也是那样
I used to be the same way.
我经历了整个消化道 在
I ran through the whole digestive tract in...
五年里
five years?
另类右翼 另类轻右翼 左翼 马♥克♥思♥主义
Alt-right, alt-lite, leftist, Marxist.
所有那些愚蠢的标签
All those stupid badges.
我就像饿着肚子购物 把整个店都买♥♥下来了
I went shopping hungry, and I just bought the whole store.
嗯
Mmm.
但我只是找错了地方
But I was just looking in the wrong places.
直到我发现了你们
Until I discovered you.
嗯 再次表示 非常令人印象深刻
Well, again, it is very impressive.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你也是 唐
You as well, Don.
呃 你会
Um... -You'll...
你得原谅我的同事
You'll have to excuse my colleague.
他不喜欢交谈
He prefers not to converse.
呃 我能去洗手间吗
Uh, can I go to the bathroom?
稍等一下 唐
In just a minute, Don.
我们正在吃饭
We're eating right now.
我看到你们是养蜂人
I see you're apiarists.
算是吧
Of sorts.
我也很感兴趣
I've taken an interest as well.
嗯 我听说了
Hmm. So I've heard.
了不起的生物 蜜蜂
Magnificent creatures, honeybees.
确实如此
Very much so.
地球上最令人钦佩的创造物
Earth's most admirable creation.
妈的 我以前 literally 说过一模一样的话
Well, shit, I've literally said those exact words before.
好的 那么 呃 你欣赏它们什么
Right, so, um, what is it that you admire about them?
关于蜜蜂 呃
About bees? Uh...
复杂的社会结构
Complex society.
职业道德
Work ethic.
它们履行职责 建设自己的世界
They do their duty, they build their worlds
没有抱怨 没有虔诚 没有自我迷恋
without complaint or piety or self-obsession.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
电影精选列表