这多烦人 对吧
How annoying is this, right?
不 怎么了 嗯
No, what's up? Mmm.
不 得了吧 兄弟 我知道
No, come on, dude. I know.
就像 我为什么 even 告诉这家伙
It's like, "Why'd I even tell this guy
他可以顺路过来 对吧
he could stop by," right?
没关系 凯西 什么事
It's fine, Casey. What's up?
呃 抱歉
Um, sorry.
我 我其实真的有正事才来的
I-I actually do have a real reason to be here, though.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
呃 嗯 你知道我们都在处理
Um, well, you know how we're all working
这起失踪人口案吗
this missing persons thing?
呃 是的
Uh, yeah,
其实我正好有几个问题想问问你
I just had a couple questions to run by you, actually.
别担心
Don't worry.
显然 我只是 呃
Obviously, I just, um...
抱歉 我能进来吗 也许
Sorry, could I actually come in, maybe?
呃 是的 不 当然
Uh, yeah. No, sure.
请进
Come on in.
兄弟 谢谢你 我真的很感激
Dude, thank you. I really appreciate that.
我们并不孤单
We are not alone.
嗯
Huh?
没什么 只是 你知道
Nothing. Just, you know,
我们并不孤单
"We are not alone."
哦 对
Oh, right.
嗯 我们不是
Well, we're not.
呃 对
Uh... -Right.
你想喝点水还是
You want some water or...
那太好了 谢谢你
That'd be great. Thank you.
得告诉你 兄弟 这 呃
Gotta tell you, man, it's, uh,
回到这里感觉挺奇怪的
pretty weird being back in here.
很多感触
A lot of feelings.
是啊 嗯 还是老样子
Yeah, well, same old shit.
嗯
Hmm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怕椅子会跑掉吗
Scared the, uh, chair's gonna run away?
什么
What?
哦 不
Oh. No.
我妈妈 她以前会发疯或什么的
My mom, she used to have fits or whatever,
所以我们就 就把椅子钉在地上
so we'd-we'd nail the chair down.
是的
Yeah.
糟了
Uh-oh.
什么
What?
我的宿敌
My archnemesis.
啊
Ah.
你想来块蛋糕吗
You want a piece of cake?
我是说 如果你坚持的话
I mean, if you insist.
是的 我喜欢这东西
Yeah, I love this stuff.
所以 呃 你有些问题还是
So, um, you had some questions or...?
哦 呃 是的 抱歉
Oh. Uh, yeah, sorry.
呃 你还在奥索利斯工作 对吧
Um, you're still at Auxolith, right?
是的
Yeah.
所以你肯定知道富勒案的所有情况
So you must know all about the Fuller case?
我是说 我听说了一点 是的
I mean, I heard a little, yeah.
在新闻上
On the news?
我不从新闻获取新闻
I don't get the news from the news.
对 呃 当然 抱歉
Right. Um, of course. Sorry.
我只是凭直觉来的 真的
I'm just here on a hunch, really.
你看 这位失踪的女士 她的手♥机♥
See, this missing lady, her phone
在绑♥架♥当晚 ping 到了该区域的信♥号♥♥塔
pinged a cell tower in the area the night of the abduction.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
哦
Oh.
嗯 那些东西的覆盖半径挺广的
Well, those things have a pretty wide radius,
对吧 是的 不 当然
though, right? Yeah, no, for sure.
只是她的车也被测速摄像头拍到了
It's just that her car was also snapped by a speed trap
在这条路附近的路口
near the intersection down the road over here.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
我知道 我 呃
I know. I'm, uh...
你知道 希望渺茫 对吧
You know, long shot, right?
但 我不知道 这是个人口稀少的地区
But, I don't know, it's a sparsely populated area.
我想我应该和当地居民核实一下
Figured I'd check in with the local residents.
看看 呃 你或唐有没有看到什么可疑的事
See if, uh, you or Don seen anything peculiar.
呃
Uh...
不 没有
No, no.
嗯 呃 嗯
Well, uh, hmm.
让我们看看这里
Let's see here.
首先 你有没有见过
For starters, have you seen...
这辆车
...this car?
没有
Uh-uh.
那 呃 这个女人呢
What about, uh, this woman?
我是说 是的 她 她是我公♥司♥的老板 是的
I mean, yeah, she-she owns my work, yeah.
但我没见过她本人 没有
But I haven't seen her, no.
你本人没见过她
You haven't seen her in person?
没有
No.
我扫描包裹 所以见不到
I scan packages, so I wouldn't.
不 不 兄弟 我 我知道 我 我很抱歉
No, no. Dude, I-I know. I'm-I'm sorry.
呃 你的邻居们呢
Um, how about your neighbors?
他们有没有说起过 我不知道
They say anything about, I don't know,
任何不寻常的活动
any out-of-the-ordinary activity?
呃 我是说 我不太认识他们
Uh, I mean, I don't know them, really.
对 我 我很抱歉 兄弟
Right. I-I'm sorry, man.
呃 我真的是在瞎猜
Uh, I'm really grasping at straws here.
呃
Uh...
听着 哥们儿 主要就是来看看你咋样
Look, I mainly just wanted to check up on you, man.
我知道你最不想
I know the last thing you want
就是20年前你那糟糕的保姆
is for your fucked-up babysitter from 20 years ago
顺路来访 为 呃
stopping by, feeling guilty about, um...
你知道 无论发生了什么 呃 但是
you know, whatever went down, uh, but...
有时我路过这个地方
Sometimes I pass by this place,
我就是会涌起一股他妈的悲伤、糟心的感觉,觉得...
and I just get this fucking sad, awful feeling, like,
那里面在发生什么
"What's going on in there?"
你知道吗
You know?
没什么
Not much.
他在哪
Where is he?
唐
Don?
看着我 唐
Look at me, Don.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
看着我
Look at me.
我知道你永远不会伤害我
I know you would never hurt me.
谢谢你 唐
Thank you, Don.
你本可以早些在楼上开枪打我 但你没有
You could've shot me earlier upstairs, but you didn't.
你的行为 honestly 是英勇的
How you behaved was honestly heroic.
我从不轻易使用那个词
I don't use that word lightly.
你是唯一阻止他
You have been the only thing stopping him
对我做出天知道什么事的人
from doing God knows what to me.
我不跟你说话
I don't talk to you.
就是这样
That's how it is.
所以保持安静
So stay quiet.
但你知道这很疯狂 对吧
But you know this is crazy, right?
你知道这是错的
You know this is wrong.
我知道你明白这一点
I know you know that.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
有一个世界 唐
There is a world, Don.
有一个世界 我们在那里帮助你
There is a world where we help you
和你的表弟以及你的姨妈
and your cousin and your aunt,
在那里赔偿得以支付 新的一页得以翻开
where reparations are paid and a page is turned.
所有这些都能为你实现
All of that can happen for you.
不 你
No. You're...
你会让我和泰迪被捕的
You're gonna get me and Teddy arrested.
不 我不会的
No, I wouldn't.
电影精选列表