呃 看 你在听
Uh... See? You're listening.
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
我他妈甚至不知道里面是什么
I don't even fucking know what's in it.
我只是吃他们给我的毒药
I just eat the poison they give me.
但我知道
But I know...
他们在里面藏了东西
they hide shit in there,
来编程我的细胞
to program my cells...
我的血液
...my blood.
我明白他们的计划了 好吗
I see what their plan is, okay?
他们卖♥♥给我疾病 然后卖♥♥给我解药
They sell me the sickness, then they sell me the cure,
两边都赚钱
and it's money on both sides
来自精神控制
from the mind control,
呃 行业 好吗
um... industry, okay?
明白吗
Get it?
但我会为你做的
But I'll do it for you.
你知道 如果这有帮助的话
You know, if it helps.
如果这能让我不再像我
If it makes me not like me.
就像我现在这样 你知道
Like I am, you know?
就像 软弱
Like, weak.
你那邋遢的贱♥货♥妈妈会为你做的 宝贝
Your slob, cunt mom will do it for you, baby.
只是别让他们也抓到你
Just don't let them get you, too.
你可以再快一点
You can go faster.
这里不是水疗中心 好的 好的
This isn't the spa. Okay. Okay.
播客主持 科学证据指出
PODCAST HOST With scientific evidence
即使在我们自己的星球上
pointing to the potential of other life
也可能存在我们尚无法理解的生命
even on our own planet that we can't comprehend yet,
以及人们每天在天空
and with unexplainable phenomenon
海洋甚至自家后院
experienced by people daily in the skies,
经历的无法解释的现象
in the oceans, and even in their own backyard,
我认为至少不承认
I think it's kind of just a little uninformed
人类可能不是银河系中
to not at least acknowledge the potential
唯一存在的智慧生命的可能性
that humankind may not be the only intelligent life
有点信息不足
to ever exist throughout the galaxy.
其他更高智慧的
...other higher-intelligent
存在 somewhere.
beings somewhere.
我不知道他们是否要来 就像我说的
I don't know if they're coming, like I said,
通过振动 通过频率进入我们的世界
through the vibrations, coming through frequencies
或者他们穿越
into our world, or if they're coming through...
数万亿
...trillions and billions
数十亿英里的太空 这似乎有点荒谬
of miles of space, which seems kind of ridiculous
当你想到它的时候 但是
when you think about it, but...
有整个 但如果那是
There's a whole... -But what if it's...
如果那是两者兼而有之呢
what if it's both of those things?
如果不是非此即彼呢
What if it's not one or the other?
它 它可能是所有东西的混合 是的
It-it could be a mixture of everything. -Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
看到你在那儿 你没事吧
Saw you there. You all right?
呃 是的 我很好
Uh, yeah. I'm fine.
你好吗 我很好
How are you? I'm good.
去上班吗 还是
Off to work, then, or...?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我 我很抱歉 兄弟
I-I'm sorry, man.
我知道你心里想 又是这个家伙 对吧
I know you're like, "This fucking guy," right?
不 不
No, no.
不 没关系 只是
No, it's all right. It's just...
你知道 我们好久没机会聊聊了
You know, we haven't had a chance to catch up in a while,
因为 你知道
'cause, you know...
所有那些破事 还有 呃 是的
all the shit, and, uh, yeah.
只是想看看你怎么样
Just wanted to check up on you.
凯西 我很好 什么事
Casey, I'm good. What's up?
没事 兄弟 我只是
Nothing's up, man. I just...
我知道我以前不是最好的保姆
I know I wasn't always the best babysitter
以前是 但是 嗯
back in the day, but, um...
我确实希望你过得好
I do want you to be okay.
你还和唐住在上面吗
You still up there with Don?
是的
Yep.
很好 那么 呃
Great. Well, uh...
我有时会想起你
I think about you sometimes.
不是 不是以一种奇怪的方式 只是 是的
Not... not in a weird way, just... Yeah.
我现在是不同的人了 我长大了
I'm a different guy now-I've grown up--
所以如果你需要任何帮助 就
so if you ever need help with anything, just...
我很好
I'm good.
我得去上班了 所以
I just gotta get to work, so...
也许我改天会过来看看
Maybe I'll stop by sometime.
是的 我是说 我 我现在超级忙
Yeah, I mean, I-I'm j... I'm super busy right now.
忙疯了 好的
Crazy busy. Right.
但是 呃 是的 也许以后吧
But, um, yeah, maybe sometime later.
以后 是的 好的
Later, yeah. All right.
好的 再见
Cool. See ya.
保重
Take it easy.
再见 泰迪
See ya, Teddy.
有些人说它们都是恶魔
HOST 2 Some people say they're all demons.
很多人认为它们是来自不同波长的
A lot of people think they're higher-intelligent beings
更高智慧的存在
from a different wavelength.
那也是一种可能性 我猜
That's a possibility, too, I guess.
我 我什么都不知道
I-I don't know anything.
所以我不是在说 非此即彼
So I'm not saying, like, one way or the other.
我只是 个人而言 我有我的看法
I just, personally, I have my opinion,
我怀疑这些事他妈的全都有牵连
and I think it's somehow all connected.
我认为
HOST 1 I think that
所有那些东西都是
all of those things are each a small part of...
你好吗
How you doing?
什么事 兄弟 早上好
What's up, man? -Morning.
我真的开始相信
HOST 2 I honestly start to believe
我们都在 就像一个模拟世界里
that we're all in, like, a simulation.
我不想说它像黑客帝国 但是
And I don't want to say it's like The Matrix, but...
怎么了 蒂娜
What's wrong, Tina?
我的手还在疼得要命
My frickin' hand is still killing me.
天啊 你向OSHA申报了吗
Christ. Did you file that shit with OSHA yet?
我查过了 但我
I looked into it, but I...
我认为这不构成违规
I don't think it's a violation.
蒂娜 他们的机器割伤了你
Tina, their machinery cut you,
你却因为没完成定额而受罚
and you get punished for missing quotas?
那是 那是违规
That's a... that's a violation.
该死的恶魔
Fucking demons.
我只是不想惹麻烦
I just don't want any trouble.
别担心
Don't you worry.
总有一天 一切都会改变的
One day soon, it's all gonna change.
他们最终不会逃脱这种破事的 好吗
They're not gonna get away with this shit in the end, okay?
我向你保证
I promise you that.
周一下午
On Monday afternoon,
据同事描述 在一个常规工作日之后
following what coworkers describe as a routine workday,
奥索利斯生物医学公♥司♥CEO米歇尔·富勒
Auxolith Biomedical CEO Michelle Fuller
进入她的车 通过安全门
got into her car, passed the security gate
在奥索利斯总部位于乔治亚州费耶特县
at Auxolith headquarters in Fayette County, Georgia,
驶向回家方向
and drove towards home.
那几乎是48小时前的事了
That was nearly 48 hours ago.
之后没有人再听到她的消息
No one has heard from her since.
当局现在认为很有可能
Authorities now believe there is a strong chance...
嘿
Hey.
哦 哟 怎么了 卡洛斯
Oh, yo. What up, Carlos?
我带了些新鲜蜂蜜来抹吐司
I brought some fresh honey in for toast.
哦 太好了
Oh, great.
谢谢你 泰迪 是的
Thank you, Teddy. Yeah.
一场激烈的全州搜捕正在进行中
A furious statewide manhunt is now underway,
州警敦促费耶特县当地居民
with state police urging Fayette County locals
提供任何信息
to come forward with any information at all.
鉴于富勒的财富和高调
Given Fuller's wealth and high profile,
州警不排除
state police are not ruling out the possibility
富勒被绑♥架♥以索取赎金的可能性
that Fuller is being held for ransom,
电影精选列表