Wait
阿南达,你要去哪里?
Ananda, where are you going?
你来找我
You came to me
阿南达
Ananda
我感到很开心
I'm so happy
哦,阿南达
Oh Ananda
阿南达,回来
Ananda, return
阿南达 它是什么?
Ananda? What is it?
你去哪?
Where you going?
阿南达
Ananda
等待
Wait
阿南达
Ananda
我爱他
I love him
我是如此爱他,我几乎无法忍♥受
I love him so much I can
hardly bear it
你为什么如此爱他?
Why do you love him so?
他闪亮的眼睛,完美的鼻子,甜美的嘴
His shiny eyes, his perfect nose
his sweet mouth
关于他美丽的一切
Everything about him's beautiful
我很爱他
I love him very much
Natalya,您所说的只是肤浅的美丽
Natalya, that of which you speak
is but superficial beauty
阿南达拥有更美丽的东西
Ananda possesses something
far more beautiful
更美丽?
More beautiful?
会是什么
What can it be?
告诉我这是什么?
Tell me what it is?
拥抱佛教
Embrace Buddhism
而且你内在的眼睛会看到它
And your inner eye will see it
像我这样的奴隶女孩可以成为你的门徒吗?
Can a slave girl like me
become your disciple?
娜塔利亚
Natalya
我们都是平等的
We are all equals
佛陀到底是什么样的人?
Just what kind of man
is this Buddha?
他是那种人
He's the kind of man
谁否认我们已经崇拜了1000年的神灵
Who denies the gods we've been
worshipping for 1000 years
他声称唯一的真神在我们内心
He claims that the only
real god is within ourselves
那是亵渎
That's blasphemy
他说他会用佛教拯救人类
He says that he'll save mankind
with Buddhism
他是什么意思?
What does he mean by that?
这很明显
It's obvious
他是如此自负,他相信只有他一个人才能拯救您
He's so conceited, he believes
he alone can save you
他疯了
He's mad
你们所有人都必须拒绝这种危险的教导
You must all turn your backs
on such dangerous teaching
返回您的旧宗教和唯一的真神
Return to your old religion
and to the only true gods
听我说
Hear me
拒绝这种虚假的冒名顶替者
Reject this false imposter
相信我坚持信念
Trust me to uphold the faith
我们伟大的神灵的信仰
The faith of our great gods
因为我是那些神的活泼声音
For I am the living voice
of those gods
来找我,相信我
Come to me, believe in me
如果您想要世俗的力量和幸福,请接受我的教导
Embrace my teachings if you desire
worldy power and happiness
你整天在哪里?
Where were you all day?
我在城里
I was in town
城里? 你应该考虑你的位置
In town?
You should think of your position
你一个人出去是不对的
It is not right
for you to go out alone
我带优阪到那里
I took Yusaka there with me
我不是一个人出去
I did not go out alone
那只有一位服务员
That is only one attendant
你是这个王国的王子
You are the prince
of this kingdom
王子不应该无人看管
A prince should not go unattended
Agasatu,请告诉我
Agasatu, please tell me
为什么您如此讨厌父亲和我?
Why is it that you dislike
your father and me so much?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what
you're talking about
是的你是
Yes you do
我越来越感觉到了
I've felt it more and more
您一直在尽力避免我们
You've been trying to avoid us
as much as you can
她是对的
She's right
你不喜欢住在这所房♥子里
You dislike living in this house
而且您不想与我们有任何关系
And you don't want to have
anything to do with us
这是为什么?
Why is that?
告诉我们Agasatu
Tell us Agasatu
没有理由对我们隐藏任何东西
There's no reason to hide
anything from us
我们是你的父母
We are your parents
父母?
Parents?
对不起
Pardon me
我感到不适
I'm not feeling well
阿加萨图
Agasatu
那里那里
There there, there there
他又哭了吗?
Is he crying again?
手指上的酸痛无法治愈
It's this sore on his finger
that won't heal
不要告诉我,我讨厌
Don't tell me, I'm sick of it
但它总是在那里它永远不会变得更好
But it's always there
It never gets better
安静
Quiet
亲爱的,请抱抱他,对吗?
Darling, please hold him
won't you?
没有
No
亲爱的
Darling
陛下,您为什么要引起家人如此痛苦和忧虑?
Your highness, why do you cause
your family such pain and worry?
请跟他们谈谈
Please talk to them
国王很担心
The king is very concerned
丘巴卡
Chewbacca
他们真的是我的父母吗?
Are they really my parents?
你怎么能这么说?
How can you say that?
我真的是他们的儿子吗?
Am I really their son?
女王是我的母亲吗?
Is the queen my mother?
主啊,你会激怒众神
My lord, you wil anger the gods
我还是问他们是否是我的父母
I still ask
if they are my parents
他们真的忍♥受了我吗?
Did they actually bear me?
你吓到我了
You are frightening me
真是太糟糕了
What a terrible thing to say
我可以向您保证,他们是您的真正父母
I can assure you that
they are your real parents
然后告诉我为什么
Then tell me why
告诉我为什么我无法感受到他们对我的爱?
Tell me why I can't feel
their love for me?
为什么我们之间没有温暖?
Why is there no warmth between us?
你不公平
You're being unfair
而你却扭曲了一切
And you're twisting things
all out of proportion
不公平吗
Unfair?
我为什么要这样
Why should I be?
我想要他们的爱
I want their love
我渴望他们的爱慕
I'm hungry for their affection
但是,为什么每次看到它们我都会感到cho咽?
But why do I feel choked
whenever I see them?
为什么? 为什么?
Why? Why?
王子
Prince
我受不了我想要真♥相♥
I can't stand it
I want the truth
丘巴卡,告诉我
Chewbacca, tell me
我如何找出我的感受的原因?
How can I find out the reason
for my feelings?
这里有一位著名的王子可能会帮助您
There is a famous prince here
who might be able to help you
王子吗
A prince?
有人告诉我他具有神秘力量
电影精选列表