Ridiculous
你知道我永远不会下令那样的惩罚
You know I would never order any
kind of punishment like that
自从你失踪以来,我一直很担心
I've been worried since your
disappearance
因为很久没收到你的消息了
Because I didn't have any
news from you in a long time
那么为什么?
Then why?
为什么每个人都告诉我们这是您的订单?
Why did everyone tell us
that it was your order?
Yashuka,是吗?
Yashuka, was it you?
不,不是,我没有
No it wasn't, I didn't do it
那是谁
Then who was it?
我可怜的丈夫
My poor husband
谁有理由做这样残酷的事情
Who would have any reason
to do such a cruel thing
他的眼睛好漂亮
He had such beautiful eyes
为什么有人要做这样的事情?
Why would anyone want
do something like that?
我不知道,我没有
I don't know, I didn't do it
我对此一无所知
I know nothing about it
你是女王
You are the queen
他的母亲
His mother
你不为你对他所做的事感到抱歉吗?
Don't you feel sorry for what
you've done to him?
我什么都没做
I did nothing at all
你听到我了吗? 我没做
You hear me? I didn't do it
现在,认罪
Now, confess your sins
作为他的母亲,作为女王
As his mother, as the queen
如果您有良心
If you have any conscience
然后供认,求饶
Then confess, and beg forgiveness
逮捕女王
Arrest the queen
Yashukara,您将付出生命
Yashukara, you will
pay with your life
请稍候
Please wait
做什么的?
What for?
她是抢劫你视线的那个人
She is the one who robbed you
of your sight
你不恨她所做的事吗?
Don't you hate her
for what she did?
是因为妈妈做了什么
It was because of what mother did
我终于能够见到佛陀
That I was finally able
to meet the Buddha
并了解他的信仰
And learn about his faith
卡纳拉王子
Prince Kanala
父亲请你原谅
Father, please forgive this woman
所有人类都会犯错误,我们必须学会宽恕他们
All human beings make mistakes
and we must learn to forgive them
你看。 。 。
You see. . .
我看不见眼睛,但内心深处
I lost the sight of my eyes
but I gained inner sight
我现在很平静
I am at peace now
妈妈我非常感谢你
Mother, I thank you very much
我儿子卡纳拉
Kanala, my son
亲爱的
Darling
你的眼睛!
Your eyes!
库沙
Kusha
我可以再次看到你的脸!
I can see your face again!
亲爱的
Darling
库沙
Kusha
卡纳拉
Kanala
父亲
Father
你是Kitika
You are Kitika
你是Butika
And you are Butika
这是报应吗?
Is this retribution?
这是所有有罪人类的命运吗?
Is this the destiny of all
sinful human beings?
告诉我,那些朝圣者要去哪里?
Tell me, where are all those
pilgrims going to?
他们将坐在佛陀的脚旁听他的教teaching
They're going to sit at Buddha's
feet and listen to his teaching
每天都有来自全国各地的人们
Every day people come
from all over the country
听到他并从他的言语中获得智慧
To hear him and gain wisdom
from his words
他们对他感到崇敬吗?
Do they feel some
great reverence for him?
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
伟大的佛陀是我们的救星
The great Buddha is our savior
你的救星?
Your saviour?
是的,所有的门徒都在学习佛陀的教义
Yes, and all the disciples are
learning the Buddha's teachings
他们正在研究,所以可以帮助传播他的真♥相♥
They are studying so they can
help to spread his truth
已经有上千了
There are already more than
a thousand of them
很多?
So many?
他也是吗?
Is he one too?
请原谅,但我可以喝点水吗?
Pardon me, but may I
have some water?
拜托,天气很热,我很口渴
Please, it's hot
and I'm very thirsty
我多希望我能帮忙
I wish I could help
但我是一个卑微的人
But I'm a person of humble birth
是的,那有什么区别?
Yes, but what difference
does that make?
好吧,我是一个奴隶
Well, I was born a slave
我们有很多禁忌
There are many things
forbidden to us
就像和你这样的圣人说话
Like speaking to a holy man
such as you
那是错的
That's wrong
听佛陀的话
Listen to Buddha's words
他说所有人都是一样的
He says that all people
are the same
我们都是平等的,所有的朋友
We are all equal, all friends
你真好
You are very kind
现在给我喝水
Now, give me some water
谢谢
Thank you
我现在感觉好多了
I feel better now
谢谢
Thank you
哦,你在这儿
Oh there you are
南达,你很幸运
Nanda, you're very lucky
如果佛陀应该找出来怎么办?
What if Buddha should find out?
什么事?
What's the matter?
您过去三天没来过
You haven't been out
for the past 3 days
你知道我们所有人都在这里学习
You know that all of us
who study here
必须满足于我们在城里获得的奉献
Must feed ourselves with the
offerings we receive in town
如果你不去,你将饿死
If you don't go
you'll starved to death
不要打扰我,我不在乎
Don't bother me, I don't care
没有
No
等等Natalya
Wait, Natalya
你一定要听我的
You've got to listen to me
你必须放弃他。他是一个圣人。
You've got to give him up
He's a holy man
你必须放弃他
You've got to give him up
不,我不想放弃他
No, I don't want to give him up
放开我,你必须放开我
Let me go, you must let me go
你是谁?
Who are you?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
您可能拥有内心渴望的东西
You may have that which
your heart desires
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
阿南达
Ananda
我会看到那个男人会来找你
I will see that the man
will come to you
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
我会看到他永远不会离开你身边
I will see that he never
ever leaves your side
不,娜塔利亚,不,你不能相信他
No, Natalya, don't
You can't believe him
你真的能做到你说的可以吗?
Can you really do what
you say you can?
你真的可以带阿南达来吗?
Can you really bring Ananda here?
阿南达,怎么了?
Ananda, what's the matter?
等着
电影精选列表