She's terribly upset
很难过吗? 走着瞧
Terribly upset? We'll see
桥晴你怎么了
Hashikaru
what's the matter with you?
王子,这是卡纳拉
The prince, It's Kanala
什么? Kanala与它有什么关系?
What? What's Kanala have to do
with it?
我觉得很难受
I feel terrible
好吧,告诉我这是怎么回事
Well, tell me what it's all about
他。 。 。 你看,他。 。 。
He. . . you see, he. . .
什么?
What?
他试过了。 。 。 好吧?
He tried. . .
Well, well?
他奸♥污♥了我
He forced his love on me
卡纳拉
Kanala?
真丢人
It was humiliating
太可惜了
It's an outrage
我好恐怖
I feel so terrible
那可恶
That wretch
胡蒂卡,胡蒂卡
Hutika, Hutika
逮捕王子
Arrest the prince
先生,那是什么?
What's that sir?
我说找到我悲惨的儿子并逮捕他
I said find my miserable son
and arrest him
看到它立即完成
See that it's done immediately
先生
Sir
是真的吗 是吗?
Is it true? Is it?
王子会这样做吗? 。 。
Would the prince do such. . .
公主冷静一下
Princess, calm yourself
请告诉我
Please tell me
我要嫁给他,我有权知道
I'm going to marry him
and I have a right to know
为什么塔谢卡拉。 。 。
Why would Tashekara. . .
拜托,你知道王子永远不会做这样的事情
Please, you know the prince
would never do such a thing
对他的指控是错误的
The charge against him is false
然后告诉我,他在哪里?
Then tell me, where is he?
快带我去找他
Hurry and take me to him
现在为时已晚?
It's too late for that now?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
今天早上
This very morning
他们逮捕了他,并将他送往贡加
They arrested him
and sent him to Gonga
贡嘎
Gonga?
那不是奴隶和普通罪犯的所在地吗?
Isn't that where the slaves
and common criminals are kept?
这还不是全部
That's not all of it
你看,在那个地方,他们保留了所有无法治愈的麻风病人
You see, in that place they keep
all the incurable lepers
我不能,即使是你的命令
I cannot, even though
it is your order
我不能你的殿下
I can't your highness
作为一个主题,我不能对王子那样做
As a subject, I couldn't
do that to the prince
如果我说我会为您提供您想要的回报呢?
What if I say I'll offer you
anything you wish in return?
什么?
What?
什么事?
What's the matter?
你以为我没注意到吗?
You think I haven't noticed?
你一直看着我的方式?
The way you always look at me?
殿下,你在说什么?
Your highness
what are you saying?
我想你知道我的意思
I think you know what I mean
我是说你可以拥有。 。 。
I'm saying you can have. . .
无论您想要什么
Whatever you'd like to have
殿下
Your highness
还有
And in addition
我会看到你被任命为总司令
I'll see that you're made
commander in chief
殿下我会的
I'll do it your highness
立即出发前往加尔加
Depart for Galga at once
这是国王的命令
It's the king's order
一次做
Do it at once
卡纳拉! 卡纳拉!
Kanala! Kanala!
这个世界充满苦难
This world is full of suffering
但是,当您摆脱邪恶的思想而拥护佛教
But, when you turn from
evil thoughts and embrace Buddhism
你的痛苦将停止
Your sufferings will cease
幸福会取代它
And happiness will replace it
但是,我们怎样才能拥抱佛教呢?
But how can we embrace Buddhism?
既不怀恶意,也不讨厌自己
By harboring neither malice
nor hate within yourself
拥有一颗爱人的心
By having a heart
that loves people
为他们的幸福祈祷
And prays for their happiness
它一定是多么美妙的生活方式
What a wonderful way of life
it must be
只是靠近一个崇高的人
Just by being
near the exalted one
我所有的不幸似乎都留下了我的心
All my unhappiness seems
to have left my heart
只剩下幸福
Leaving nothing but happiness
我的心也充满幸福
My heart too is
filled with happiness
我又和平了
I'm at peace again
您已经看不到眼睛了
You've lost the sight
of your eyes
但是佛教打开了你的内心世界
But Buddhism has opened
your inner eye
现在回到你的父母
Return to your parents now
回报,不要恨
Return, not with hate
但内心充满爱与宽恕
But with love
and forgiveness in your hearts
离开这里
Get out of here
像你这样肮脏的乞g无处可去
This is no place
for filthy beggars like you
走开
Go away
你们两个似乎走了很远
You two seem to have
travelled a great distance
我们有命令不要让乞g进去
We have orders not to let
beggars inside
但是你累了,这些天国王变得更仁慈了
But you're tired, and the king
has become kinder these days
所以我不认为我会受到惩罚
So I don't think I'll be punished
太多让你彻夜难眠
Too much for letting
you stay the night
现在开始,没关系
Go ahead now, it's alright
你可以在大象的棚子里过夜
You can stay the night
in the elephant's shed
月亮
The moon
今晚有月亮吗?
Is there a moon tonight?
对不起,我不应该
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have
可以给我描述月亮
It's alright
describe the moon to me
明亮吗?
Is it bright?
是
Yes
我希望我能做得更多
I wish I could do something more
如果我能给你我的眼睛
If only I could give you my eyes
我知道那个声音
I know that voice
张伯伦,守卫在哪里?
Chamberlain, where are the guards?
带我去唱歌♥的那个人
Bring me the man who was singing
抬头
Look up
不是吗 。 。?
Aren't you. . .?
卡纳拉
Kanala
你变了,脸上有可怕的疤痕
You have changed and your face
has terrible scars
但是你看起来像我儿子
But you look like my son
你是我的儿子,你是,不是吗
You are my son
you are, aren't you
是
Yes
爸爸
Oh father
卡纳拉
Kanala
你的眼睛怎么了?
Your eyes, what happened to them?
你不知道发生了什么吗?
Don't you know what happened?
陛下,您下令将它烧毁
Your majesty, you ordered them
to be burned out
我有吗
I did?
荒谬
电影精选列表