重申你的信念,还为时不晚
Remounce your faith
it's still not too late
那好吧
Alright then
哦,大佛,请听我说
Oh great Buddha, please hear me
我将永远是虔诚的信徒
I'll remain a
devout believer forever
对佛陀和佛教信仰
To Buddha
and to the Buddhist faith
好啦快点
Alright, hurry up
怎么了?
What's wrong?
完成他
Finish him off
站起来,站起来
Get up there, get up
来吧,下来,来吧
Come on, get down, come on down
在这里,给我
Here, gimme that
停止执行
Stop the execution
别说了
Stop it, I say
释放那些牧师
Release those priests
阿南达
Ananda
这是一个奇迹! 这是一个奇迹!
It's a miracle! It's a miracle!
丘巴卡在哪儿见过他?
Where is Chewbacca
have you seen him?
是的,我的主人,他在你小时候的房♥间里
Yes my lord, he's in the room
you used as a child
什么? 我的旧房♥间
What? My old room
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
对不起,陛下
Excuse me, your majesty
你在这房♥间做什么
What are you doing in this room?
师♥父♥,我想起过去的样子
Master, I was remembering
how it was in the old days
当你还是个小孩的时候
When you were only a small child
废话
That's nonsense
我的君主
My lord
你已经改变了很多
You have changed a great deal
当你很小的时候,你总是很开朗
When you were small you were
always cheerful
和其他人体贴
And thoughtful of others
但是现在你。 。 。
But now you're. . .
别说了
Say no more
离开我师♥父♥
Leave me
Master
请听我说
Please listen to me
闭嘴我说要走
Shut up, I said to leave
他的手指还疼吗?
Does his finger still hurt?
来给我
Here, give him to me
亲爱的
Darling
在那里,感觉好点了吗?
There, does that feel better?
从现在开始,我每天都会为您康复
I'll fix it for you every day
from now on
母亲
Mother
你就像你父亲一样
You're exactly
like your father was
他曾经也为你吮吸你的小手指
He once once sucked your
sore little finger for you too
他日复一日地做到这一点
He did it day in and day out
父亲?
Father?
看到这种事情真的很奇怪
It's really strange to see this
sort of thing happen
二十年后再次看到同样的景象
To see the same sight
repeated exactly 20 years later
妈妈你错了
Mother, you are wrong
根本不是一回事
It's not the same thing at all
我的是剑伤的伤痕
Mine is the scar of a sword wound
剑伤? 你在说什么?
Sword wound? What are you saying?
你想自己杀了我
You tried to kill me yourself
把我扔进剑坑
By throwing me into a bitter
sword blade
谁曾说过这样的话?
Who ever said such a thing?
谁告诉你这么可怕的谎言?
Who told you such a terrible lie?
你的意思是。 。 。
You mean. . .
我从没想过杀了你
I never tried to kill you
但。 。 。
But. . .
但是呢
But what?
我试着不要你
I tried not to have you
因为你。 。 你小时候
Because you. . you were a child
非婚生
born out of wedlock
我现在就告诉你一切
I will tell you everything now
你父亲去世时,我将跟随他
When your father dies
I will be following him
所以我会告诉你直到今天我一直保守的秘密
So I will tell you what I have
kept secret until today
秘密?
Secret?
那时候我背着你
I was carrying you then
我嫁给你父亲时怀孕了
I was pregnant when I married
your father
告诉我,我真正的父亲在哪里?
Tell me, where is my real father?
他死了
He died
哦?
Oh?
同一感染
Of the same infection
但是他死后
But after his death
国王接受你为他的儿子
The king accepted you as his son
他很担心你的手指痛
He was very concerned
about your sore finger
他每天用自己的嘴把它吸干净,直到恢复健康
He sucked it clean with his own
mouth every day until it was well
国王? 我的父亲? 他为我做了吗?
The king? My father?
He did this for me?
他试图向你掩盖事实
He tried to
keep the truth from you
他像你自己的儿子一样爱你
He loved you like his own son
现在他在监狱里腐烂了
And now he rots away in prison
父亲
Father
我本打算接受这个。 。 。
I meant to take this. . .
跟我一起秘密
secret with me to my grave
对不起
Forgive me
原谅我妈妈
Forgive me mother
我对父亲做了什么
What have I done to my father
父亲
Father
开门
Open the gate
降低桥
Lower the bridge
父亲
Father
父亲父亲
Father,Father
父亲父亲
Father,Father
父亲
Father
父亲
Father
对不起
Excuse me
听说佛陀会
I heard the Buddha is going to
不久后讲道
deliver a sermon some time soon
你能告诉我在哪里找到他吗?
Can you tell me
where to find him?
跟随那些人
Follow those people over there
你会发现佛陀好
And you'll find
the Buddha alright
他们要去吗? 。 。
Are they going to. . .
嗯,年轻的国王问了一位崇高的国王
Uh-huh, the young king
asked the exalted one
为他已故的父亲服务
To hold a service in honor
of his late father
那是他们带着那些油车去的地方
That's where they're going
with those carts of oil
我的,有很多,不是吗?
My, there are so many
of them, aren't there?
请离开这里,我只是想。 。 。
Get out of here
Please, I just wanted to. . .
走开,我们不为乞丐服务
Go away, we don't serve beggars
但是你错了我不是乞丐
But you're wrong
I'm not a beggar
我只想给佛陀买♥♥一点油
I only wanted to buy a little
oil for Buddha
那是什么? 一些油? 多少?
What's that? Some oil? How much?
先生,请客气
Please kind sir
请给我这么多的油
Give me this much oil
if you would
没办法,只有这么多吗?
No way, only this much?
是
Yes
无法测量那么少
There's no way
of measuring so little
电影精选列表