一直在最开始的地方肯定找不到他
never would've found him in the first place.
你说啥
Say what?
如果你没有喊我们往回走
If you hadn't yelled for us to go back.
我还以为你当时疯了
I thought you were nuts.
我没有喊你俩啊
I didn't yell at you guys.
我当时在努力地帮另外那两个男孩
No, I was knee-deep in trying to help those other boys
保证他们的手指脚趾不会冻坏
not lose their fingers and toes.
我压根没听到
I never heard it.
你是那个把他捞起来的人 汤米
You're the one who found him, Tommy.
我是有帮你把他拉出来 但是
I helped you fish him out, but...
剩下的功劳都是你的
the rest was all you.
我当时听到有人喊"往回走"
I heard a voice say "Go back."
那是谁喊的
So who was it?
不是我
It wasn't me.
你在跟我开玩笑吧 局长
You're messing with me, Chief.
没有
No.
我只是坐在这
I'm just sitting here listening to you
听你装谦虚而已
trying to sound humble,
这可真不像你
which really doesn't suit you.
我今天见证了一件非常了不起的事情
What I witnessed today was something quite remarkable.
甚至可以说是一个奇迹
Some might even call it a miracle,
这也是我把它写下来了的原因
which is why I'm writing.
这样无论发生什么
So that no matter what happens,
我们都能铭记今天所看到的东西
we will remember what we witnessed today.
为约翰祈祷
J·谢拉女士
2015年1月20日
约翰出事18小时后
我的约翰撑过这个晚上了
My John made it through the night.
那是 他当然能啦
Yeah, of course he did.
他可是个小战士
He's a fighter.
我专门问了布莱恩
Oh, I did some investigative research with Brian.
两勺奶 一勺糖
Two creams, one sugar.
谢谢
Thank you.
也谢谢你昨晚留下来 杰森
And thank you for staying the night, Jason.
怎么了
What?
这是你第一次叫我杰森
That's the first time you've ever called me Jason.
抱歉 我一直对你态度很恶劣
I'm sorry. I've been awful to you.
不 得了吧 这是什么话
No! Come on. What are you talking about?
谁会不喜欢一份唱诗班的举报信呢
Who doesn't love a typed, two-page, single-spaced,
尤其还是单倍行距双面打印的
anonymous complaint letter about the worship band?
搞说唱是真的有点过分了
The rapper was a bit much.
好吧
Okay.
我是听着赞美诗长大的
I grew up on hymns.
等等 你怎么知道是我写的
Wait, how'd you know it was me?
我不知道啊
I didn't.
所以
So...
听着 乔伊丝
Listen, Joyce.
我换了教堂的音乐风格
The only reason I switched up the music at church
是因为我想
is because I will do
尽我所能地
absolutely everything and anything,
去鼓励年轻人能够来教堂
to get young people psyched to go to church.
像约翰那样的小孩
Kids like John, it's just...
他们需要更多的一些关注 你懂吧
They need a little more cowbell, you know?
对 我明白你意思
Yeah, I see your point.
保拉肯定很讨厌我
Oh, Paula must hate me.
不 不会 她觉得你是充满活力的人
No. No, she thinks you're very... spirited.
要不你回家看看你的家人吧
Why don't you go home and see your family?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 当然了 你可以回去
Yes, yes, of course.
早上好 各位
Good morning, everyone.
早上好
Morning.
有什么需要就给我打电♥话♥
Uh, call me if you need me for anything.
-我很快就回来 -好 谢谢
- I'll be back real soon. - All right. Thanks.
我刚从温迪那里拿到了最新的检查结果
Uh, I just got the update from Wendy.
我不知道约翰是怎么撑过昨晚的
I don't know how John made it through the night.
但我很高兴我之前的判断是错的
But I'm glad I was wrong.
我有点担心他会出现脑水肿
I am worried about cerebral edema.
就像身体的其他部位一样
Like the rest of John's body,
他的大脑可能会出现水肿
his brain's going to wanna swell.
我会让他持续保持昏迷状态
I'm gonna keep John in an induced coma,
这样他的身体才有可能恢复过来
give his body a chance to reverse course.
我们今天还会给他做很多检查 好吧
And we're gonna run a lot of tests today. Okay?
最好能尽快检查出一些
It's imperative that we see some kind of real proof
约翰大脑活动的特征
of brain activity in John.
好
Yeah.
尽管如此 还是有很长的路要走
At best, we have a long road ahead.
我也不想骗你
And I'm not gonna lie to you.
现在一切还不好说
We're in uncharted territory.
一个来自圣查尔斯的十四岁男孩
A fourteen-year-old St. Charles boy,
从冰面落入了圣路易斯湖
who spent 15 minutes trapped underwater,
在水下被困整整15分钟
after falling through the ice on Lake Saint Louis,
目前仍在与死神斗争
is continuing to fight for his life today.
星期一 第一批救援者救起约翰·史密斯时
On Monday, after first responders,
他已经无脉搏无应答反应
recovered John Smith's unresponsive and pulseless body,
随后他被送到了圣乔瑟夫西医院
John was transported to St. Joseph West Hospital,
急救小组持续为他做了
where the trauma team continued life-saving CPR efforts,
长达45分钟的心肺复苏
for an additional 45 minutes.
他整整一小时都没有出现生命体征
It was then, that after an hour
就在那时
with no signs of life,
约翰的母亲 乔伊丝为他祈祷了一会
John's mother, Joyce, prayed.
紧接着 约翰的脉搏就重新出现了
And John got a pulse.
他立即被直升机转送到了
John was then quickly airlifted here
卡迪纳尔格伦农医院医院
to Cardinal Glennon Hospital,
在这里我们得知 加勒特医生和他的团队
where we're told that Doctor Garrett and his team
也在昼夜不停地工作
are working around the clock,
尽力去挽救约翰·史密斯的生命
in an effort to save John Smith's life.
这是凯·奎因在
This is Kay Quinn reporting live
卡迪纳尔格伦农医院医院为您现场报道
from Cardinal Glennon Hospital.
杰森在哪
Where's Jason?
其它方面新闻 昨天抗♥议♥者们
And in other news, yesterday, protesters...
我让他回家了
I sent him home.
今天早上加勒特医生来了 可你错过了
You missed Doctor Garrett this morning.
不 他来找我了
No, he came and found me.
布莱恩 你昨晚没回来
Brian, you didn't come back last night.
我不忍♥心看着他这样
I can't see him like this.
在这个房♥间里我根本待不下去
I can't be in this room...
看着他这样
seeing him in this state.
对不起
I'm sorry.
有任何需要的话
If you need anything,
可以到走廊那找我
I'll just be right down the hall.
我不会离开的
I'm not leaving.
好吧
Okay.
梅丽莎觉得每个人都只是在
Melissa thinks that everyone...
等着看约翰死
is just waiting for John to die.
根本就是
That it's just...
他们觉得他只是垂死挣扎得比较久而已
It's just taking longer than they expected.
-那你怎么想的 -我很抱歉 但是
- What do you think? - I'm sorry but...
我觉得她可能是对的
I think she's right.
所有人是这么想的 除了
I can see it in their face and in everyone's face except...
我吗
Mine?
我很确信上帝能让我们的儿子痊愈
I believe God can heal our son completely.
我知道
I know you do.
我知道你相信
I know you do.
你昨晚为什么要在医院里过夜啊
Why did you have to sleep at the hospital?
这么说吧
Well...
你还记得我告诉过你
Remember how I told you
"牧师"也被叫做"牧羊人"吗
another word for "pastor" can be "shepherd"?
牧羊人就是照看羊群的 对么
Well, shepherds look after their sheep, right?
你总是跟妈妈说教堂里的人像羊一样
Is that why you always tell Mom
是因为这个吗
the people at church are acting like sheep?
咱们还是别说这个了
Let's try not to repeat that.
电影精选列表