不行 我不会离开我儿子的
No, I'm not gonna leave my son!
好吧
Okay!
宝贝
Hey, babe!
你绝对会为我高兴的 我正在慢跑
You'll be proud of me. I'm jogging off that...
约翰·史密斯掉进了一个冰湖里
John Smith fell through a frozen lake!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
他们正在用直升机把他送到卡迪纳尔格伦农医院
They're airlifting him to Cardinal Glennon.
行
Okay. Um...
我现在就过去
I'm on my way.
-你是约翰的母亲对吗 -是的
- You're John's mother, right? - Yes.
请跟我来 女士
I need you to come with me, ma'am.
加勒特医生是约翰的主治医师
Doctor Garrett will be the physician attending to John.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
等他稳定下来了 我们会立刻通知您
We'll come find you as soon as we get him situated.
好了 您先坐在这吧
Okay. You can have a seat right over there.
史密斯一家
Smith family.
他从圣约瑟夫乘直升机来的
He was helicoptered in from St. Joseph.
她到了 所以
Uh, she's here now, so...
一有消息我们就会通知您的
We'll let you know as soon as we hear something.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在不是好时机
It's really not a good time right now.
对 我知道 乔伊丝
Yeah, I know, Joyce.
这就是我来这儿的原因
That's why I'm here.
好吧 谢谢你能来
Well, thanks for coming.
我不会走的
Well, I'm not leaving.
至少不是现在
Not now, anyway.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
听着 乔伊丝 我知道你可能
Look, Joyce. I know you might not be
不太喜欢我的传道方式
the biggest fan of how I preach,
亦或是我的发型
or my haircut.
但我是约翰的牧师 也是你的牧师
But I'm John's pastor. And I'm your pastor.
我想 此时此刻
I think that means that right now,
我们应该先放下心里的那些偏见
we gotta set aside our differences.
我们应该把精力放在约翰上 对么
We gotta focus on John. Right?
布莱恩
Brian!
你能来真是太好了
Thank you for coming.
是的 医生 我们已经调高滴速了
Yes, Doctor. We've increased the drip rate.
我是加勒特医生
I'm Doctor Garrett.
很抱歉我们得在这种情况下认识
I'm sorry to be meeting under these circumstances.
你们的儿子还活着
Your son is alive,
但他的脉搏非常 非常虚弱
but his pulse is very, very weak.
约翰的大脑 也和他别的器官一样
John's brain, like his organs,
在进行心脏复苏前
was deprived of oxygen for at least 20 minutes
缺氧缺了至少20分钟
before CPR was administered.
他的伤可以说是灾难性的了
His injuries are catastrophic.
除了基本的大脑功能
Beyond rudimentary brain function...
我从来没碰到过像约翰这样的情况
I've never seen a case like John's.
实际上 他的损伤程度已经很深了
The fact that he's made it this far...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
很深是什么意思
"This far"?
医生
Doctor?
即使约翰恢复意识了
If John ever regained consciousness...
他也会受到严重的神经损伤
he'd be severely neurologically impaired.
对不起 史密斯夫妇
I'm sorry, Mr. And Mrs. Smith.
但我觉得约翰可能熬不过今晚了
But I don't believe John will survive the night.
如果你们还想打电♥话♥给别的亲戚朋友
If you have family and friends
让他们来看看约翰的话
that you want to call to come to see John,
现在就是时候了
now would be the time to do it.
加勒特医生 别人告诉我你是最优秀的
I've been told that you are the best, Doctor Garrett.
我只是比较在行而已 女士
I'm an expert in my field, ma'am.
不 你是最优秀的那个
No, you're the best.
其实 应该说是世界闻名
World renowned, in fact.
还是说 我听到的都是谣传吗
Or was I misinformed?
不 你没有
No, you were not.
我知道您不认识我儿子
I know that you don't know my son,
但我的约翰是个永不言弃的战士
but my John is a fighter and he doesn't give up.
所以我希望您可以为了约翰
So, I need you to go
而成为最优秀的那个
and be the best for John.
我别无所求
Nothing less.
然后将剩下的一切交给上帝就好了
And you just let God do the rest.
好吧
Okay.
这真的事一瞬间的事
It's been real touch and go.
不能再告诉我们多些内容吗
Can't tell us anything more?
他们来了
Here they are.
嘿 梅丽莎
Hey, Melissa.
我真的很遗憾 甜心
I'm so sorry, hon.
我们一看到新闻就赶过来了
We headed over the minute we heard the news.
他们有说约翰怎么样了吗
What are they saying about John?
这么说吧 我不会把刚刚
Well, I'm not gonna say
医生想说的结果告诉你们的
what the doctor just tried to tell me,
因为我不接受他的话
because I refuse to accept it.
约翰会度过这一切的
Because John is gonna get through this.
乔伊丝
Joyce,
关于约翰能不能活下来
I think you need to be honest with yourself
我想你还是不要自欺欺人的好
about John's chances.
我没在自欺欺人
I am being honest about his chances.
好吧 我要回那儿去了
You know, I'm gonna get back.
他们只允许两个人呆在病房♥里
They're only allowing two people in the room at a time.
布莱恩
Brian?
布莱恩 我们走吧
Brian. Let's go.
你和杰森先去吧
Oh, you and Jason go.
我等会再去
I'll hang back.
-你确定吗 -是的 谢谢了
- Are you sure? - Yes, thank you.
他们怎么样了
How are the boys?
两个乔希都已经在几个小时前出院了
Well, the two Joshes were released a few hours ago.
他们体温过低了 但会好起来的
They suffered some hypothermia, but they're gonna be fine.
那约翰呢
And John?
约翰的处境很危险 宝贝
John is in a very tough spot, honey.
但他还有脉搏
But he's got a pulse,
这已经超出很多人的预料了
which is a lot more than anyone thought possible.
妈妈说这大概是个奇迹
Mom said it was some kinda miracle.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah...
我还是不知道怎么形容这件事
I still don't know quite how to put it into words.
他的妈妈很感性
His mom, she was so emotional,
她当时一直在祈祷
she was praying and...
我还是不敢相信 那孩子就
I still can't believe it. He just...
他就活过来了
He just came back to life.
所以 约翰会好起来的对吧
So, John's gonna be okay?
你♥爸♥爸今天已经很累了 宝贝
Your dad's had a long day, honey.
我知道 可是
I know, but...
我该怎么告诉班里的同学呢
what do I tell the kids in my class?
其实 亲爱的
Well, honey,
谁都无法肯定到底发生了什么
the truth is nobody knows for sure.
那约翰有可能在这这周内回学校吗
Is there a chance John will be back to school this week?
不 亲爱的
No, honey.
他要一直待在卡迪纳尔格伦农医院直到
He's gonna be at Cardinal Glennon until...
亲爱的 我觉得约翰撑不了多久了
Honey, I don't think John is gonna live much longer.
但你说他活过来了啊
But you said he came back to life.
我知道
I know.
目前是这样 亲爱的
For now, honey.
对 只是目前而已
Yeah, for now.
但这件事是
But it's...
它很复杂
You know, it's complicated.
我从医院得到了最新消息
I got an update from the hospital.
他们
They, um...
他们觉得那个男孩撑不过今晚了
They don't expect that boy to make it through the night.
那是今天的事 伙计
That was something today, bud.
你做了什么
What you did?
如果局长没有让我们原路返回
Well, if Chief hadn't asked us to double back,
电影精选列表