他情况很稳定
He's stable.
没有变化
No real changes.
我
I, um...
我把你的乔丹鞋带来了
I brought your Jordans with me.
我知道你不允许别人碰它们
I know no one's allowed to touch them.
但是我就是觉得这样可能
But I just thought that maybe...
我实在等不急想再次看到你
I can't wait to see you
投篮的样子和你在球场上奔跑的身影
shoot those baskets and run up and down the court again.
你是我的骄傲和快乐 约翰
You are my pride and joy, John.
你听到你妈妈叫你了吗
Do you hear your mother?
而且我很爱你
And I love you to the moon.
不许你忘记它
And don't you forget it.
约翰
John?
他刚才握了一下我的手
He just squeezed my hand!
什么
What?
真的吗
Seriously?
是的 我很确定
Yes, absolutely.
约翰 再做一次 再握一下我的手
John, can you do it again? Can you squeeze my hand?
问他一些事情
Um, ask him something.
嗯 好
Uh, okay. Um...
约翰 如果你觉得迈克尔·乔丹是
John, squeeze my hand if...
最伟大的运动员 你就再握一下我的手
Michael Jordan is the best player of all time.
给杰森牧师看一看
Show Pastor Jason a thing or two.
我不知道
I don't know.
勒布朗也很棒啊
LeBron is pretty amazing.
我不知道 我不认为他是最好的 妈妈
I don't know, I don't think he can do it, Mom.
抓住他的另外一只手
Grab his other hand.
亲爱的 握一下我的手代表乔丹
Honey, squeeze my hand for Jordan
握杰森的手代表勒布朗 好吗 宝贝
and Jason's for LeBron, okay, baby?
振作起来 老兄 你可以的
Come on, buddy, you got this.
有史以来最伟大的运动员 儿子
The best player of all time, son.
快点
Come on.
-太棒了 -我看到了
- Yeah! - I saw it!
约翰 谁创造了六次NBA冠军的记录
Um, John, who was it who got a record six NBA titles?
真的
Yeah!
我感觉到了 约翰
I feel you, John!
告诉我是谁跳到了迈阿密的后面成了第二
And who was it who hopped down to Miami for a second,
为了得到那枚戒指把粉丝们都得罪了
crushing his fans to get that ring?
他能听到我们
He can hear us!
他握了我的手 乔伊丝 他握了我的手
He squeezed my hand. Joyce! He squeezed my hand.
天呐 我们要去告诉医生
Oh, my God. We have to tell the doctors.
当然他妈的要了
Oh, hell yeah!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我有些激动了
I get pumped.
我去了
I'm going!
这位是加勒特医生 约翰
It's Doctor Garrett, John.
你妈妈告诉我你能够听到我们说话
Your mom tells me that you can hear us.
是真的吗
Is that true?
告诉医生 约翰
Tell the doctor, John.
有史以来最好的运动员
Greatest player of all time.
握住我的手代表乔丹
Squeeze my hand for Jordan,
医生的手代表勒布朗 好吗 宝贝
and the doctor's for LeBron. Okay, baby?
不用握很大力
Doesn't have to be a hard squeeze.
只是让我们知道你在听 约翰
Just let us know you're there, John.
谁赢得了六次NBA的冠军 老兄
Who won those six NBA titles, buddy?
我的手代表乔丹
My hand for Jordan.
医生的手代表勒布朗 好吗 宝贝
The doctor's hand for LeBron. Okay, baby?
你可以的
You got this.
约翰 我刚使劲握了你手一下
I just squeezed your hand, John.
你想握回来吗
You wanna just squeeze mine right back?
别乱想 偶尔肌肉抽搐很正常
Phantom or, uh, random muscle tics are normal.
这不是偶然
It wasn't random.
对 他在回应我们
No, he was answering us.
表面看起来似乎如此
I know it can seem like that.
嗨 姑娘们
Hey, girls.
-J女士 你好 -谢谢你能来
- Hi, Mrs. J. - Thanks for coming.
-嗨 -嗨 谢谢你能来
- Hi. - Hi. Thanks for coming.
里格 乔希
Rieger, Josh,
过来我们拥抱一下
get your butts over here and give me a hug.
听着 看到你们没事我很高兴
Listen, I'm so glad you boys are okay.
我太抱歉了 史密斯女士
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Smith.
约翰躺在这都是我们的错
It's our fault that John is in here.
不是的
No.
所以现在重要的是你们在这支持着约翰
So what matters now is that you're here to support John.
他是我跟他爸爸的全部
It means the world to his dad and me.
所以 很感谢你们
So thank you.
我们带来了大家写给约翰的祝福卡
We brought cards that, um... people made for John.
这
This is...
真是太棒了 谢谢你们
It's really wonderful. Thank you.
你能先拿一下吗
Could you hold these a sec?
小伙子们 麻烦让一下
Excuse me, boys.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我不知道该说点什么
There's no words.
听着
Listen.
-我很抱歉 -别再说了
- I'm so sorry. - Not another word.
辛迪 这不怪你
Cindy, it's not your fault.
对不起
Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我再也不会让他当替补了
What I wouldn't give to bench that boy right now.
你看到我们为约翰制♥作♥的脸书主页了吗
Did you see the Facebook page that we made for John?
-还没呢 -成了热门话题
- No. - It's gone viral.
姑娘们
Oh, girls...
这太
This is so...
这太棒了 看
Oh, this is so wonderful! Wow! Look at...
这些祝福者还有
these prayers and,
我们会一直支持你 亲爱的
We came to be supportive, honey,
这没我们什么事了
and there's nothing left for us to do here.
所以不要待在这了
So we need to not overstay our welcome.
-我想再呆在这会 -我们得走了
- I wanna stay longer! - We need to go. Okay?
姑娘们 我们得接受现实
Girls, look, we need to be prepared for the fact,
这次约翰可能挺不过去了
that John is probably not going to make it. Okay?
我真觉得你不会想在这看到这个的
I really don't think you wanna be here for that.
-妈妈 -我知道我不会
- Mom! - I know I don't.
J女士 你还好吗
Mrs. J, are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
请大家听我讲好吗
Can I have your attention?
就在大厅那边
Just down that hall,
你们知道约翰为自己生命奋力拼搏吗
do you know that John is fighting for his life?
知道吗
Okay?
所以在这个房♥间里
And so in this room,
请不要有任何消极的言论
there is no negative talk of any kind!
一句都不要有
Nothing!
行吗
Okay?
谢谢大家
Thank you.
都是假的
Unreal.
-你还好吗 -远离他们
- You okay? - Far from it!
这些神经兮兮的人
The nerve of these people!
我们得谈一谈
Let's talk.
怎么了
What's up?
我很担心你 我知道你很生气
I'm worried about you. I know you're angry.
对对 你说得对 我很生气
Yeah. Yeah, you're right, I am.
那个房♥间里的人不是你的敌人
The people in that room are not your enemy,
即便他们说了些不该说的话
even if they don't say exactly the right thing.
听着 我同意你刚才在那所说的话
Look, I support what you said out there.
但是你对他们说话的方式 我
But the way you've spoken to some of the staff, I just...
怎么了 布莱恩 说啊
What, Brian? Say it.
我觉得你得对他们友好一点
I need you to show them some... kindness
或者礼貌一点
or decency.
我在为我儿子的生命抗争
I'm fighting for my son's life!
所有人都是
We all are!
电影精选列表