你能听懂我的话吗
Can you understand what I'm saying?
-你没事了 约翰 -是爸爸妈妈
- You're okay, John. - It's Mom and Dad.
大家都在这里
And everyone's here.
大家都在这里 你遭遇了意外
Everyone's here. You had an accident.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我爱你
I love you.
妈
Ma.
约翰
John.
我在这
I'm here.
我就在这
I'm right here.
我在这 宝贝 我在这
I'm here, baby. I'm here.
在1985年 道格拉斯写道
And in 1885, Douglass wrote
弗雷德里克·道格拉斯的生命故事
Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass.
成为了著名文学体裁中最杰出的例子
And it became the preeminent example of the literary genre known...
约翰醒了
John is awake!
他的妈妈说他能说话了
His mom says he's talking.
老铁们 他的妈妈说他能说话了
Guys, his mom says he's talking!
妈呀
Oh, my gosh!
约翰醒了
John's awake!
约翰醒了 约翰醒了 约翰醒了
John is awake! John is awake! John is awake!
妈呀
Oh, my God!
约翰醒了
John is awake!
约翰·史密斯醒了
John Smith is awake!
我再说一遍 约翰·史密斯醒了
I repeat, John Smith is awake!
吸气
Breathe.
再来一次
Again.
再来一次
One more time.
你的肺部非常干净
Your lungs are very clear.
你的氧气水平上升了
Your oxygen levels are up.
-加勒特医生 -咋啦
- Doctor Garrett? - Yes?
约翰的肺部培养物对细菌呈阴性
John's lung cultures came back negative for bacteria.
那就请再做一次
Run them again, please.
我已经试过了
Uh, I already did.
那是好事吗
Is that a good thing?
那确实是一件特棒的好事 亲爱的
That's a really good thing, honey.
温迪 你愿意帮助年轻的约翰
Wendy, would you help young John
做呼吸练习吗
with his breathing exercises?
当然了
Absolutely.
当温迪做好准备时
When Wendy's ready,
我要你做深呼吸
I want you to breathe in deeply,
我们才能测试你的肺活量
so we can test your lung capacity.
都听你的
Whatever you need.
都听我的
"Whatever I need."
乔伊丝
Joyce.
48小时前
Forty-eight hours ago,
约翰的肺部充血
John's lungs were filled with his own blood.
他要持续注射肾上腺素来维持心脏跳动
He needed constant adrenaline just to keep his heart pumping.
他的白细胞正消耗殆尽
His white blood cells were being consumed
比我见过的任何病人都快
faster than any patient I've ever seen.
他的大脑在神经性衰竭的同时
His brain was experiencing neurological devastation,
他的每一个主要器官
while simultaneously every one of his major organs...
也在衰竭
was failing.
但是现在 瞧瞧他
Now, look at him.
作为一个医生
I'm a doctor.
我应该有更深入的了解
I'm supposed to know better.
但是真的没有其他的解释了 乔伊丝
But there's simply no other explanation, Joyce.
你的儿子是个奇迹
Your son's a miracle.
谢谢
Thank you.
惊喜来了
Surprise!
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
Oh, my goodness.
那是啥
What's that?
我的天
Oh, my God!
太棒了
So cool!
我现在还不太能玩
Oh, I can't grip it yet.
你好 阿比
Hey, Abby.
你好 约翰
Hey, John.
别闹 谢拉 好不咯
Shut it, Chayla. Come on.
(倒计时)2 1
Two, one.
两周后
2015年2月16日
约翰出事28天后
你好 约翰
Hey, John!
欢迎回来 老铁
Welcome back, man!
约翰
John!
欢迎回来 约翰
Welcome back, John.
谢谢 阿尔伯特老师
Thank you, Mrs. Abbott.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 各位同学 我们翻到历史书
Okay, everyone, let's turn to Chapter 19
第十九章
in our history books.
-阿尔伯特老师 -咋啦
- Mrs. Abbott? - Yeah.
我想我有很多漏的课程要补上
I know I have a lot to catch up on.
哎呀 约翰 你不用担心啦
Oh, no, John. Please, don't worry about it.
老师非常高兴能看到你回来
I'm just glad to have you back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 约翰
Hey, John.
我一直在寻思着
Uh, I was wondering,
你说为什么
Why do you think...
上帝选择拯救一部人而放弃另一部分人
God chooses to save some and not others?
是因为
It's just...
两年前我失去了我的丈夫
I lost my husband two years ago.
他得了动脉瘤
He had an aneurysm...
死在睡梦中
and died in his sleep.
我竭力从阴影中走出来
And I'm still trying to figure it all out.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 该道歉的是我
No, I'm sorry.
我不知道我在想啥
I don't know what I was thinking.
或者说 我压根没想啥
Clearly, I wasn't thinking.
为啥你不去找你的朋友唠唠嗑
Why don't you go and catch up with the rest of your friends?
我们下次再聊 好吗
I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?
约翰 为什么你这么幸运
而我的妈妈死了
你好 奇迹男孩
What's up, Miracle Boy?
你打算上哪去
Where you running off to?
不打算再去冰面上走一遭吗 约翰
Not gonna go try and, uh, walk on water again, are you, John?
汤米
Tommy?
汤米·希恩
Tommy Shine?
约翰
John?
能见到你真是太好了
It's good to finally meet you.
嗯呐
Yeah.
我也是
You too.
我刚刚坐在这想这是不是
I was just sitting here debating on whether...
命中注定的巧合
coincidences happen in life.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
我并没有拯救你
I didn't save you, John.
我是说 既是我 也不是我
I mean, I did, but I didn't.
你掉进水里的那天
In the water that day,
我都快要放弃你了 哥们
I was ready to give up on you, man.
但在那时我听到一个声音在喊我
But then I hear this voice telling me
往回走
"Go back."
上帝指引我去哪找你
God told me where to find you.
如果存在上帝的话
Well, if there's a God...
我不知道祂对你的安排是什么
I don't know what he's got planned for you,
但一定有特殊的礼遇
but it must be something pretty special.
可能对于我俩都是这样
Maybe that's true for the both of us.
就在那边吗
Way over there?
对 就在那儿
Yeah, right there. Oh.
早上好
Good morning!
这个礼拜天我们为你们准备了小小的惊喜
We have a little bit of a surprise for you this Sunday.
2015年3月1日
我邀请了我的一位朋友
I'd like to ask a good friend of mine,
乔伊丝·斯密斯和他的家人一同上台
Joyce Smith, and her family, to join me up here.
我们爱你 约翰
We love you, John!
电影精选列表