Jason.
在约翰的治疗上
We've reached a critical juncture
我们面临关键抉择
in John's care.
因此史密斯一家要拜托大家一件事
So the Smith family simply asks for one thing.
请为约翰祈祷
So please pray for John.
他母亲乔伊丝
His mother, Joyce,
相信上帝无所不能
believes that God can do the impossible.
因此让我们向上帝祈祷
So we're asking Him to do just that.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚史密斯一家需要
So the Smith family is in need
你们的祈祷
of your prayers tonight,
因为他们面临这场极度严峻的考验
as they face this incredibly difficult ordeal.
当我们首度报道约翰的事迹时
When we first reported on John's story,
我们感受到了
we got such an outpouring
社会涌现的关怀与忧虑
of care and concern from the community.
他的事迹不断触动了许多人
His story continues to touch so many lives.
我们将努力让你们得知
And we are committed to keeping you posted
每一步进展
every step of the way.
我们的思想与祈祷与你同在 约翰
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, John.
这是凯·奎因在
This is Kay Quinn reporting
卡迪纳尔格伦农医院医院为您现场报道
from Cardinal Glennon Hospital.
接下来把时间交回演播室
Back to you in the studio.
上帝 明天请在约翰的肺中
Lord, fill John's lungs tomorrow
注入生命的气息
with the breath of life.
如您所愿 让他完全恢复
Restoring him fully if it be Your will.
♪ 您在水面呼唤我 ♪
♪ You call me out upon the waters ♪
♪ 面对巨大的未知双脚会迷失方向 ♪
♪ The great unknown where feet may fail ♪
♪ 我在神秘世界中发现了您 ♪
♪ And there I find You in the mystery ♪
♪ 在茫茫深海中 ♪
♪ In oceans deep ♪
♪ 我的信仰不曾动摇 ♪
♪ My faith will stand ♪
♪ 我会呼唤您的名字 ♪
♪ And I will call upon Your name ♪
布莱恩
Brian.
♪ 我的视线始终越过海浪 ♪
♪ And keep my eyes above the waves ♪
♪ 涨潮时 我将灵魂将投入您的怀抱 ♪
♪ When oceans rise, my soul will rest in Your embrace ♪
♪ 因为我属于您 ♪
♪ For I am Yours ♪
♪ 您也属于我 ♪
♪ And You are mine ♪
♪ 心灵引领着我 我的信念无边无♥界♥ ♪
♪ Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders ♪
♪ 让我漫步水上 ♪
♪ Let me walk upon the waters ♪
♪ 无论您在何处呼唤我 ♪
♪ Wherever You would call me ♪
约翰
John.
你认识的所有人都在窗外
I think everybody you know is outside that window.
♪ 将我带去比双脚能触及的更深处 ♪
♪ Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander ♪
♪ 我的信仰会更强烈 ♪
♪ And my faith will be made stronger ♪
♪ 在我的拯救者面前 ♪
♪ In the presence of my Savior ♪
♪ 心灵引领着我 我的信念无边无♥界♥ ♪
♪ Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders ♪
♪ 让我漫步水上 ♪
♪ Let me walk upon the waters ♪
♪ 无论你在何处呼唤我 ♪
♪ Wherever You would call me ♪
♪ 将我带去比双脚能触及的更深处 ♪
♪ Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander ♪
对不起
I'm sorry...
我为我对你说的一切表示道歉
for all the things that I said to you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该一直留在这里
I should've always been right here.
留在约翰身边
By John's side.
留在你身边
And yours.
♪ 此地 此刻 ♪
♪ Right here, right now ♪
♪ 无论如何 ♪
♪ Someway, somehow ♪
♪ 此刻 我们需要您 ♪
♪ Right now, we need You ♪
♪ 我们不能没有您 ♪
♪ We can't do it without You ♪
♪ 此地 此刻 ♪
♪ Right here, right now ♪
♪ 无论如何 ♪
♪ Someway, somehow ♪
♪ 此刻 我们需要您 ♪
♪ Right now, we need You ♪
♪ 我们不能没有您 ♪
♪ We can't do it without You ♪
♪ 此地 此刻 ♪
♪ Right here, right now ♪
♪ 无论如何 ♪
♪ Someway, somehow ♪
♪ 我会呼唤您的名字 ♪
♪ I will call upon Your name ♪
♪ 还有 ♪
♪ And... ♪
♪ 我的视线始终越过海浪 ♪
♪ Keep my eyes above the waves ♪
♪ 涨潮时 我的灵魂将投入您的怀抱 ♪
♪ When oceans rise, my soul will rest in Your embrace ♪
♪ 因为我属于您 ♪
♪ For I am Yours ♪
♪ 您也属于我 ♪
♪ And You are mine ♪
汤米
Tommy?
我要感谢你救了我儿子
I just wanna thank you for saving my son.
我只是做了本职工作
I was just doing my job.
我希望他能好起来
I hope he's gonna be okay.
2015年1月22日
约翰出事72小时后
我会给你们一些私密时间
I'm gonna give you guys some privacy.
这毕竟是你们家的事
This feels like a family thing.
如果你们需要我 我就在大厅里
So I'm gonna be right down the hall if you need me.
的确是家事
It is a family thing.
所以我想你应该留下来
So I think you should stay.
是的
Yeah.
好
Okay.
大家准备好了吗
Is everybody ready?
好
Okay.
首先从呼吸机开始
Let's start with the breathing treatment.
这将有助打开他的呼吸道和肺部
This is going to help open his airways and lungs.
然后我们能取出呼吸管
And then we can remove the breathing tube.
我们将拔出约翰的呼吸管
We're gonna extubate John.
约翰的肺部少部分出现萎缩
John's lungs have partially collapsed,
因此接下去的步骤不会轻松
so this next part won't be easy.
退后一点 好吗
Move back a little bit, okay?
好的
Okay.
保持有序
Orderly.
他还好吗 怎么回事
Is he okay? What is happening?
乔伊丝
Joyce!
让他听听你的声音
Let him hear your voices.
约翰 这是你的爸爸妈妈
John, it's Mom and Dad.
儿子 我们与你同在
We're here for you, son.
一切都正常 我们就在这里
Everything's okay. We're right here.
约翰 我们就在这
John, we're right here.
我爱你 约翰
I love you. John?
供氧
Oxygen.
开始输氧 医生
Starting the flow, Doctor.
好了 很好
Hmm. Okay, all right.
好了 他在自己呼吸
All right, he's breathing on his own.
好 我们给他注射钠洛酮
Okay, let's get him the Narcan.
钠洛酮 用于复合麻♥醉♥药♥术后 解除呼吸抑制及催醒
0.4毫克
0.4 milligrams, please.
这将使约翰在几分钟内
This should kick-start John into consciousness
恢复意识
within the next few minutes,
然后我们就知道我们怎么办了
and then we'll see what we're dealing with.
这是人类能做到的极限了
This went about as well as humanly possible.
太糟糕了
That was awful.
-流程就是这样 乔伊丝 -好的
- This is the process, Joyce. - Okay.
现在我们要等待
Now, we wait.
约翰
John.
约翰 宝贝
John, baby.
我要你振作起来
I need you to fight.
约翰
John.
你现在要回到我们身边 约翰
You need to come back to us now, John.
我要你振作起来
I need you to fight.
你能行的 约翰
You can do it, John.
你现在要回到我们身边 约翰
You need to come back to us now, John.
你有自己的目标 也有人爱着你
You have a purpose and you are loved.
我要你振作起来
I need you to fight.
约翰
John?
约翰
Oh, John!
你没事了 约翰
You're okay, John.
约翰 我们就在这里
Hey, John. We're right here.
一切都没事了
Everything's okay.
约翰
Hey, John.
电影精选列表