2015年1月15日
雄鹰队之家
约翰
来吧 走
Come on. Let's go.
我做了鸡蛋
I made eggs.
你五点训练结束我去接你
So I'm gonna pick you up after practice at five.
六点
Six.
我还要投篮特训
I wanna shoot around.
那个叫查德的孩子还在找你麻烦吗
Is that Chad kid still giving you trouble?
没了
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
来 萨米 萨米 乖乖吃
Hey, Sammy. Sammy, come on.
我刚刚在想
So I was thinking,
不如我直接打电♥话♥给你教练吧
How about I call your coach?
不 别他妈的打
No! Hell no!
注意言辞
Language.
早上好
Good morning.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
早上好
Good morning.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
勇士队明天
So, the Warriors are playing
要在俄克拉荷马城打雷霆了
the Thunder tomorrow in Oklahoma City.
你觉得会怎么样
What do you think is gonna happen?
斯蒂芬·库里昨晚就已经得了32分了
Well, Steph Curry just scored thirty-two points last night.
所以我觉得
So what I think is that,
大厨库里会把他们打得落花流水
Chef Curry is gonna whomp on 'em.
说不准啊 杜兰特打得也挺好的
I don't know. Durant's pretty good.
他可是当之无愧的MVP啊
He is the reigning MVP.
约翰
John.
饭前祷告谁来
Is somebody gonna bless our food?
行吧 那我来吧
Okay. Well, I guess I will.
主啊 尽管他一直惹我烦心
Lord, though he exasperates me to no end,
但我依然因他而感激您
I am grateful for my son.
因为我知道您将他赐给我
For I know that you've created him for a purpose,
自有您的道理
thus far only known to you.
感谢赐予我们食物 阿门
Bless this food to our bodies. Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
密苏里 圣查尔斯
我打算给你涨点零花钱
I'm thinking about raising your allowance
涨到100块一周
to 100 bucks a week.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你妈在努力引起他儿子的注意
Your mom is just trying to get her son's attention.
嗨 约翰
Hey, John.
-怎么样啊 伙计们 -抱一个啊
- Wassup, guys? - Hug.
你快走吧
Please go.
您好 J夫人
Hey, Mrs. J.
谢拉 艾玛你们好啊 最近怎么样
Hey, Chayla. Hey, Emma. How are you girls?
活在梦中呢 J夫人
Living the dream, Mrs. J.
对了 我给你们的微信发了申请
Oh, I tried to friend you on the Instagram,
但我肯定是没操作好
but I must be doing something wrong.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
求你快走吧 老妈
Please, just go, Ma.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
玩得开心
Have a good day!
拜拜
Bye!
-你好 阿比 -你好
- Hey, Abby. - Hey.
早上好 同学们
Good morning, students.
今天是1月15日 星期四
Today is Thursday, January 15th.
年鉴委员会今天放学要开会
Yearbook committee meets after school today.
周日下午四点还有一场篮球赛
And there's a basketball game at 4:00 p.M. on Sunday.
雄鹰队加油
Go Eagles!
没错 加油啊
Yeah! Go Eagles!
最后一件事
Lastly,
提醒一下周一是国定假日
a reminder that Monday is a national holiday
为了纪念马丁·路德·金博士
in remembrance of Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr.
我和艾玛买♥♥了周六晚上在福克斯
Emma and I got tickets to see the musical Hairspray
美国歌♥舞片 讲述了一个爱跳舞的白人小胖妹幻想有一天能够上节目一展舞技的故事
音乐剧《发胶明星梦》的票
at the Fox Saturday night.
哇 听起来挺不错
Wow! Yeah, that sounds like fun.
呕 穿紧身衣的男人
Mmm, dudes in tights.
又不是芭蕾
It's not a ballet.
我肯定他们还是穿内♥裤♥的
Look, I'm pretty sure they'll be wearing pants.
你们打算干什么
So what are you guys doing?
比赛结束后我们去里格家喝一杯
We're crashing at Rieger's after the game.
-真嫉妒 -早上好
- So jealous. - Good morning.
请起立宣誓效忠
Please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.
把右手放在胸前
Place your right hand over your heart.
准备好了吗 开始吧
Ready? Begin.
我宣誓拥护
I pledge allegiance to the Flag
美♥利♥坚♥合众国国旗
of the United States of America
及它所代表的合众国
and to the Republic for which it stands
一个由上帝庇佑的国家
one Nation under God
不可分割
indivisible
所有人在此均享有自♥由♥及正义
with liberty and justice for all.
我们可能也会拉点女生去
We might have some girls over, too.
-谁啊 -现在还不知道呢
- Who? - Can't say until it happens.
-但她们肯定超辣 -那必须的
- But they're hot. - Totally.
慢着 你不会说真的把
Hey, whoa. You're joking, right?
真的啊
No.
乔希·里格 乔希·桑德斯 请安静
Josh Rieger, Josh Sanders, quiet please.
好了同学们 继续家人口述历史的汇报
Okay, guys. Family oral history reports continue.
昨天我们听了查德·格林的汇报
Yesterday we heard from Chad Green,
他们家是从五月花偷渡过来的
whose family came over on the Mayflower.
我老公他们家也是
My husband's family did as well.
他的爷爷的爷爷的爷爷还是什么骑士呢
His great-great-grandfather was a knight of some kind.
之后我们听了谢拉
And then we heard from Chayla,
他们家可以追溯到布鲁斯的发源地
whose family lineage includes the birth of the blues
田纳西的孟菲斯
in Memphis, Tennessee.
约翰 这次能请你先开始吗
John, would you do the honors and kick us off, please?
我没做
Didn't do it.
为什么没做
Why not?
我没时间做
I didn't have time.
你要是不做作业 最后是会不及格的
If you don't do the assignment, you'll get a failing grade.
往者不可谏
"Yesterday is not ours to recover,
来者犹可追
"but tomorrow is ours to win or lose."
道莲 你来
Doreen, you're up.
我的孩子 你完全可以信任我
"My child, you believe me for so little.
不必对你的祷词三缄其口
"Don't be so safe in the things you pray."
-不好意思 -嗨 女士
- Oh. I'm so sorry. - Hey, lady.
-早上好啊 -早 乔伊丝
- Hey, morning. - Morning, Joyce.
我早上一点都不好
The morning got away from me.
有人想喝咖啡吗
Does anyone need any more coffee?
-不用了 谢谢 -不了 谢谢
- No, thank you. - No, thanks.
怎么了吗
Hey. What passage?
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
不是很好
Not exactly.
约翰的生日快到了
John's birthday is coming up,
我记得他一向不爱过生日
Oh, I remember those always been hard for him.
是啊 好像他故意隔开我们似的
Yeah. It's like he's building this wall between us.
我也恨自己什么都做不了
And I hate myself for it.
我知道他不好过 我只是想帮忙
I know he's hurting and I just wanna fix it.
他们总是远比看上去难对付多了
They're always so much harder to deal with
尤其是青春期的时候
once they start shaving.
之后就直接去大学了
And then they leave for college.
打起精神来
Come on.
不好意思啊 女士们
Sorry, ladies.
我确实读了两遍书
I did read the book twice.
我们到哪了
Uh, so where were we?
我们正聊到
Um, we were just talking about
贝丝·摩尔让我们大胆祈祷
how Beth Moore is asking us to pray boldly.
那么 大胆祈祷 你们觉得是什么意思呢
So, what does it mean to you all, "to pray boldly"?
我不知道 看起来
I don't know. It just seems,
-女士们 你们好 -牧师
电影精选列表