- Oh! Hey, ladies. - Pastor.
我们要用这个房♥间开职员会议
Uh, we need to use this room for a staff meeting.
你们能收拾一下吗
You guys wrapping things up?
不行
Uh, no.
还有22分钟
Not for another 22 minutes.
我还在开私密的女性讲道会
And I have a women's ministry meeting here, back-to-back.
这样啊
Oh, um,
我很抱歉 但我觉得用处不大
I'm sorry, but I don't think that's gonna work.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我在预约表上写了两个时间
I reserved both times on the sign-up sheet.
但是我日程上就这一个职员会
Okay. All I have on my calendar is staff meeting.
神出鬼没的预约表在哪呢
Where's this elusive sign-up sheet?
就贴在你进来的门背后
Taped to the door that you walked in.
贴了十年了
Been going on ten years now.
其实 这是公事
Well, it's official.
现在都线上预约 女士们 详情问麦蒂
We're going digital, ladies. See Maddy for details.
听着 我不知道你在加州干什么
Listen, I don't know what you do in California,
但我开女性布道会
but I have been leading this women's ministry meeting
开了五年多了
for over five years.
我们从不取消
We don't cancel meetings...
我不知道谁算的数 乔伊丝
I don't know who's counting, Joyce,
但我来这十年了
but I've been in ministry for over ten years,
包括加州
including California.
要不这样 你们可以去
Hey, maybe you guys could use
拐角的星巴克开会
that Starbucks around the corner?
应该不错 对吧
That'd be fun, right?
啥 你付钱吗
Oh, are you paying?
这我倒没想过 但是
Well, I hadn't thought about it, but, uh,
很好
Great.
好了女士们 我们离开这吧
Okay, ladies, let's get out of here
因为我们的新牧师
because our new pastor,
有更重要的公事要忙了
has more important business to tend to.
不 不是这个意思
No, that's not true.
我很抱歉女士们 我保证下周不会这样了
I'm sorry, ladies. I promise, this will not happen next week.
谢谢您 牧师
Thank you, Pastor.
还有 求你叫我杰森
And please, I've been asking for six months.
六个月了还不改
Call me Jason.
我们知道你叫什么 牧师
We know, Pastor.
为什么你对他这么凶
Why are you so hard on him?
首先 那个发型
That haircut, for one.
在这儿 在这儿
Right here, right here.
不错的回弹 跑起来雄鹰们
Good rebound. Let's run, Eagle.
挡住那个前锋
Set up that offense.
分散 分散
Spread out the floor. Spread it out.
加油 约翰 阵型
Come on, John. Set it up.
传给我
I'm open.
就这样
Nice, nice.
漂亮 伙计
Yes! Good job, guys.
快点 分散 防守
Come on now, spread it out. Defense.
注意手
Hands up.
防守 防守
Defense, defense.
抬起手 抬起手
Hands up! Hands up.
就是这样
There you go.
漂亮 好球
Nice. Nice shot!
分散 就是这样
Spread that floor. There you go.
分散 移♥动♥
Spread it out. Move it out.
快 快 那边
Go, go, go. There they go.
小心他
Watch him.
太棒了 我就说吧
Yes! That's what I'm talking about.
现在防守好D
Hands up on D now.
很好 约翰 抢得漂亮 继续
Very nice, John! Nice steal. There you go.
做得好 约翰
Good job, John.
防不住我就犯规吗
Can't catch me, so you gotta foul me?
那又怎样 傻♥逼♥
Whatever, ese.
你叫我什么
What'd you just call me?
住手
Knock it off!
谁在动手就别想上场了
Next guy who swings is benched.
训练结束 去洗一下
Practice is over. Wash up.
约翰 查德 过来
John, Chad, bring it here.
你们怎么回事
What's up with you guys?
约翰抢了你的首发位置 你怎么看
John beat you out for starting guard, Chad. Deal with it.
这只是暂时的
Temporary.
随便 你想首发 还是换学校吧
Whatever. You wanna start, better change schools.
住嘴
Enough!
新闻快报 你还没有进入NBA球队
News flash. You're not in the NBA yet.
你再这样 你就永远也进不了球队
And acting like that, you aren't ever gonna get there.
明白吗
Understood?
好了 去洗一洗
All right, wash up.
约翰 等等 我跟你聊一下
John, hold up. I wanna talk to you for a minute.
我听说你的家族历史课业不及格
What's this I hear about you getting a failing grade
有这么回事吗
in your family history assignment?
有关系吗
Why does it matter?
等你想明白了
Well, unless you figure it out,
我再让你参加周日的比赛
I'm gonna have to bench you for Sunday's game.
-什么 这太他妈 -停
- What? That's bull... - Hey.
随便
Whatever.
约翰 你是个好球员
You're a good player, John.
但是现在你搞砸了
But right now you're blowing it.
你最近怎么了
What's going on with you lately?
没事
I'm cool.
教练 再见
I'll see ya, Coach.
训练怎么样
Hey! How was practice?
还行
Fine.
学校怎么样
How was school?
让我猜一猜 应该挺不错
Oh, let me guess. Fine.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
口头报告
Oral report.
也许我可以帮你
Maybe I could help.
你还留着它们干嘛
What are you saving 'em for?
你的乔丹
Your Jordans?
在等合适的时机
When it's the right time.
好吧
Okay.
宝贝 到楼下来
Baby, come back downstairs.
你的朋友等着给你唱生日歌♥呢
All your friends are waiting to sing "Happy Birthday" to you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
所有人都在等着
Everybody's waiting.
她为什么不给我办个派对
Why didn't she wanna have a party for me?
她为什么不要我
Why didn't she want me?
无论如何
For what it's worth,
你有自己的目标 也有人爱着你
you have a purpose and you are loved.
史密斯先生
Mr. Smith.
很高兴在这里见到你
Nice of you to join us this morning.
我准备好做头口汇报了
I'm ready to do my oral report.
我是约翰·史密斯
Okay, so, I'm John Smith.
你们都知道我是被收养的
Most of you know I'm adopted.
我来自于危地马拉上一座叫圣塞尔的小镇
I come from a small town in Guatemala called Sansare.
我不知道我的生母是谁
I don't know who my biological mother is,
我只知道她不要我了
but just that she didn't want me.
乔伊丝和布莱恩•史密斯在
Joyce and Brian Smith adopted me
我9个月大的时候收养了我
when I was nine months old.
他们出差来到了镇上
They went down there on a missions trip
后来把我带了回去
and they ended up coming home with me.
可能是因为我很可爱
Probably because I'm so cute.
肯定是的
But yeah,
好吧
Okay, okay.
布莱恩 在那儿
Brian, that space right there.
好 我来了 我来了
Okay, I'm on it. I'm on it.
2015年1月18日
-好了 -你好 伙计
- Okay. - Hey, guys.
约翰 你今天得和我们一起去教堂
And, John, you're sitting with us in church today.
♪ 谁撼动世界 ♪
♪ Who shakes the whole earth ♪
电影精选列表