John, set up Eagle!
快点 约翰 摆好阵型
Come on, John! Set it up!
-回来 -雄鹰队
- Get back! - Eagle!
约翰 空挡 把球传给他
John, he's open! Pass it to him!
-雄鹰队 -3
- Eagle! - Three!
-John -2
- John! - Two!
One!
耶 耶 约翰
Yeah! Oh, yeah, John.
约翰·史密斯
John Smith!
这场打的不错 但是下一次
That was a good game, but next time I call a play
你最好听我的指挥 明白了没
you better listen to me, you hear me?
好吧 去洗澡吧 打得不错
All right, go wash up. Good game!
你从这里弄来的
You got 'em from here?
是的
We do.
我们要在回家的路上吃披萨
We're gonna grab pizza on the way home.
真棒 谢谢你 辛迪
Great. Thank you, Cindy.
随时可以 比赛不错
Any time. Good game.
你也是
You too.
明天记得给你妈妈发短♥信♥告诉她
Text your mom tomorrow, and tell her
什么时间上哪接你 好吗
when and where to pick you up, okay?
拜托 别忘了
Please, don't forget.
我不会的
I won't.
这是一场精彩的比赛 孩子
It was a good game, son.
没错
Yeah.
祝你玩得愉快
Have a great time.
别做傻事
And, uh, don't do anything stupid.
好的 布莱恩
Okay, Brian.
爱你们
Love you, guys.
不好意思 这样你都可以接受吗
I'm sorry, you're okay with that?
这只是一个阶段
It's just a phase.
他只是想引起关注
He's just trying to get a reaction.
叫你布莱恩 还有不跟妈妈拥抱再见吗
By calling you Brian? Or not hugging his mother goodbye?
两者都有一点
A little bit of both.
他只是需要一些空间
He just needs some space,
也许我们应该放松一点
and maybe we should loosen up a bit.
你不能做他的父亲又做最好的朋友 布莱恩
Listen, you can't be his father and his best friend, Brian.
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为这样行不通
Because it doesn't work that way.
-我来了 我来了 -你想看这个漂移吗
- I'm coming! I'm coming! - You want to see this drift?
-准备好了吗 -是的
- Ready? - Yeah.
阿比只喜欢我的帖子
Abby just liked my post.
我是说 她是很酷但她不是莫莉
She's cool. I mean, she's no Molly, but,
莫莉 她搬到了德克萨斯州
Molly? She moved to Texas.
那又怎样 她总是给我发短♥信♥
So? She texts me, like, all the time.
快到了
Almost there.
大笨蛋
Big dub!
-来玩吧 约翰 -稍等一下
- Come play, John. - In a minute.
好吧
All right.
你小时候真丑
Oh! You were an ugly baby.
那不是我 傻瓜 那是我爸爸
That's not me, fool. That's my dad.
我是另一个
I'm the other one.
我妈妈觉得很有趣 我俩长得一模一样
My mom thinks it's funny 'cause we look exactly alike.
确实 而且你们都很丑
You do, and you're both ugly.
-嘿 小伙子们 -怎么了 妈妈
- Hey, guys? - Yeah, Mom?
不要通宵 好吗
Let's not stay up all night, okay?
晚安 里格太太
Night, Mrs. Rieger.
晚安 孩子们
Good night, boys.
马丁·路德·金纪念日
2015年1月19日
酷 走吧
Cool! Let's go!
就这里 就这里 就这里
Right here. Right here. Right here.
上 上 上 等等
Go! Go! Go! Hold up!
传过去
Pass it. Yeah.
那是给小孩子的
That's for little kids!
传球
Pass.
嘿 快来 快来
Hey, get on this thing. Get on this thing.
等我 推我一下
Wait for me. Push me.
来 来 来 让他转起来
Go! Go! Go! Spin him! Spin him!
继续 快一点
Keep going! Go faster!
可以了 可以了 快停下来
Okay! Okay! Stop it!
我头晕 我头晕 我头晕
I'm dizzy! I'm dizzy! I'm dizzy!
嘿 伙计们 我们去湖边看看吧
Hey, guys. Let's check out the lake!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
好 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
看看这个
Check this out!
耶 没事的 足够厚了
Yeah, we're good. Plenty thick.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我还是好晕
I'm still dizzy!
快点 别做一个懦夫
Come on! Don't be a wuss!
是的 来吧 我们玩标签吧
Yeah, come on! Let's play tag.
贴他
Tag him.
快点 别磨蹭
Come on! Hurry up!
贴了 你是了
Tag! You're it!
我们走
Let's go!
来吧
Come on!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
冰球松了 过来
The puck is loose! Come here!
约翰拿到了
John's got it!
中了
Goal!
好了 说雄鹰 3
Okay, say, "Eagles." Three!
2 1
Two! One!
雄鹰
Eagles!
贴他 贴他
Tag him! Tag him!
我在尽力了 不
I'm on it. No!
哦 他滑倒了 抓住他
Oh, he's slipping! Get him!
不 耶
No! Yeah!
-不可能 不可能 -蹲下
- Yo! No way! No way! - Stay down. Yeah!
很滑的 伙计们 当心
Whoa! It's slippery, guys. Watch out.
我们抓到你了
We got you.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, boys!
从冰上下来
Get off the ice!
不安全
Not safe!
我们正在为奥♥运♥会训练 先生
We're training for the Olympics, sir.
请不要扼杀我们的梦想
Please don't be a dream killer.
也许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
你听到一条裂缝了吗
Have you heard a single crack?
伙计们 现在 不然我给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Guys? Now, or I'm calling the cops.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们只需要先抓住我们的朋友
We just need to catch our friend first.
什么 不 嘿
What? No, hey!
抓住他 回到这里
Get him! Get back here.
不 住手 哦 天哪
Not it. Stop! Oh, my God!
把他放倒 把他放倒
Pin him down. Pin him down.
别紧张 快点
Yo, easy! Come on!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
你抓到我了 行了吧
You got me, okay?
你哪儿也去不了 停下
You're not going anywhere. Yo, stop!
早上好 昨天晚上玩的开心吗
要我接你的时候 给我发短♥信♥
知道了
什么时候去接你
乔希 坚持住
Josh, hold on!
不行 我坚持不住了 我的手太冷了
I can't! I can't hold on. My hands are too cold.
太滑了 太滑了 坚持住 里格
I'm slipping. I'm slipping. Hold on, Rieger, hold on!
我站不起来 尽力呼吸
I can't get up! Just breathe!
来 我来推你
Here. I'll push you out!
来 我抓住你了 坚持住
Here. I got you. Hold on!
约翰
John!
嘿 约翰
Hey, John!
约翰 抓住我的手
John! Grab my hand, John!
约翰 约翰
John! John!
使劲游 加油 约翰 约翰
Swim, come on! John! John!
他沉到底下了 我看不见他的脸了
He went under. I can't see his face!
-救命啊 -他去哪了
- Help! - Where'd he go?
电影精选列表