There's more than one lunatic out there,
and you're gonna get us both killed!
现在外面不只有一个疯子
你会把我们俩害死
You take it out!
I'll handle it.
把照片撤下来
我会处理
They're not puttin' our picture
in the paper anymore.
他们不会再把我们的照片登在报纸上了
I need a drink.
我要去喝一杯
I don't know what
I'm supposed to do anymore.
我不知道该怎么办了
About what?
About everything.
什么怎么办
一切
You know, it's like I get to do half
of everything I really want
就好像我只做一半我真正想做的事情
and everyone around me
still feels shortchanged.
而我身边的人还是觉得被亏待了
James has had enough.
詹姆斯已经受够了
And my-- my poor kids are spooked.
我可怜的孩子们受了惊吓
You know, most of my paycheck
goes to the babysitter now?
你知道我现在的大部分工资都给了保姆吗
Who cares?
管它呢
You're gonna make yourself crazy
worrying about everyone else all the time.
你总是担心别人 会把自己逼疯的
You can't be apologetic, not about
the things that are important to you.
你不能愧疚
不能因为对你重要的事情愧疚
How come you're so calm about everything?
你怎么对任何事情都这么冷静
Now, you've got kids.
It must be crazy for you too.
你有孩子 这肯定也是你的烦恼
How do you keep
everything so under control?
你是如何掌控好一切的
My life's a three-ring circus.
我的生活就是三环马戏团
The wheels have been about to fall off
since our youngest was born.
自我们最小的孩子出生以来
生活的车轮已经摇摇欲坠了
So, what do you want to do
about this story?
那这个新闻你打算怎么办
You sure you want to keep going with this?
要继续报道下去吗
Boston Police are keeping us in the dark.
波士顿警方一直瞒着我们
They won't talk to any
of the other departments.
他们不会和其他警♥察♥局谈
And they sure as hell don't want our help.
他们肯定不想要我们的帮助
Would you go on the record with that?
你愿意公开作证吗
Yeah. Go ahead, print my name.
愿意 刊登我的名字吧
Print this too.
把这个也刊登上
Couple weeks ago,
we get a call about this guy,
几周前 我们接到电♥话♥ 说有个男人
was harassing these girls
in their apartment.
在一些女性的公♥寓♥里骚扰她们
Then Boston won't share
any information with us.
但波士顿警方不会和我们分享任何信息
So we just let him go.
所以我们就把他放了
I come to find out
he's one of their prime suspects.
我发现他是他们的主要嫌疑人之一
We had him, and we just let him walk away.
我们抓住了他 却又把他放了
What was his name?
他叫什么名字
Off the record...
就私下说
Albert DeSalvo.
艾尔伯特·狄萨尔沃
He's famous over in Cambridge.
艾尔伯特·狄萨尔沃
他在剑桥很出名
- Famous for what?
以什么出名
Making himself unwanted.
让他自己不受欢迎
剑桥警♥察♥总局
Brian, coffee?
Thank you.
布莱恩 喝咖啡吗
谢谢
Guys, coffee?
各位 喝咖啡吗
All right, whose file you need?
好了 你需要谁的文件
Uh, DeSalvo.
狄萨尔沃
Which one?
Sorry?
哪个狄萨尔沃
什么
All the DeSalvo brothers
graduated from jail.
狄萨尔沃兄弟都坐过牢
Which one ya need?
Albert.
你需要哪一个的
艾尔伯特
Figures.
What, you know him?
不出所料
怎么 你认识他
Every cop in Cambridge knows him.
Al's a world-class creep.
剑桥的所有警♥察♥都认识他
艾是一等一的怪胎
Just got nabbed on rape charges
over in Malden.
刚在莫尔登因强♥奸♥指控被捕
He's in custody?
Yeah.
他被拘留了
是的
They got him up in Bridgewater right now.
Have fun.
他们把他送到里奇沃特医院了 好好看吧
剑桥警♥察♥局 艾尔伯特·狄萨尔沃
狄萨尔沃有两个伪装身份
绿衣人和测量员
DeSalvo had two cons,
the Green Man and the Measuring Man.
They called him the Green Man
'cause he put on green workman's clothes
他们叫他绿衣人
因为他会穿上绿色的工装
and posed as the maintenance guy,
扮成维修人员
say he needed to check something
inside their apartments.
说他需要检查她们公♥寓♥里的东西
And, uh, what about the Measuring Man?
测量员呢
I don't know where he came up
with this one,
我不知道这个是怎么来的
but he'd pretend to be a modeling scout.
但他会假扮成模特星探
And he'd convince these girls to let him
in so he could take their measurements.
他会说服那些女性让他进去
以便能给她们测量尺寸
You wouldn't believe
how many people let him do it.
你不会相信有多少人让他那么做了
He told me I had a nice figure.
He said his agency would hire me.
他说我的身材很好
说他的经纪公♥司♥会聘请我
He just needed to take some measurements.
他只需要测量一下尺寸
But he didn't have a measuring tape.
但他没有量尺
He just used his hands.
他是用手测量的
I got this horrible feeling.
我有种害怕的感觉
My whole body just froze.
整个身体都僵住了
You remember Sophie's neighbor?
Mm-hmm.
你还记得索菲的邻居吗
Uh, she said a man came to her apartment
the day Sophie was killed.
她说索菲被杀那天
有个男人去过她的公♥寓♥
Now, first he said he was there
to paint the apartment,
他先是说是去粉刷公♥寓♥的
and then he asked her
if she ever thought about modeling.
后来他又问她 她有没有想过做模特
The Green Man slipped
into the Measuring Man. It's DeSalvo.
绿衣人变成了测量员 是狄萨尔沃
Right this way.
这边
I can't be caught dead
talking to you right now.
我现在可不能被逮到跟你说话
That bad, huh?
No, I'm serious.
那么严重吗
我是认真的
If you gotta call me at the station,
you say you're my sister Sally, all right?
如果你要打电♥话♥到警局找我
就说你是我妹妹萨莉 好吗
What do you have for me?
你有什么消息要告诉我
It's not him.
Well, it has to be him. Look--
不是他
肯定是他 你看...
I mean, Sophie's neighbor said
he came to paint the apartment,
索菲的邻居说他去粉刷公♥寓♥了
but then he slipped up
and started talking to her about modeling.
但之后他说漏嘴
开始跟她谈做模特的事情
I mean, those are the two cons
DeSalvo is famous for.
这些是狄萨尔沃最有名的两个伪装身份
I worked DeSalvo for weeks.
I loved him for it. It's not him.
我调查了狄萨尔沃几个星期
我很愿意是他 但不是他
What makes you so sure?
你怎么这么确定
He was in prison
for the first six murders,
前六起谋杀案发生时 他还在坐牢
didn't get out
until after Sophie was killed.
直到索菲被杀后才出狱
Whoever was in that lady's apartment
wasn't DeSalvo.
在那位女士公♥寓♥里的人不是他
What you're feeling right now,
that's every day for me.
你现在的感受就是我每天的感受
You know how many people
I've gone down the rabbit hole with?
你知道我深入调查过多少人吗
It's a dead-end every time with this case.
这个案子每一次都是死胡同
You get your teeth into something
你全身心投入一件事
and then your bottom falls out at three
in the morning, and you got nothin'.
然后却在凌晨三点突然失败 一无所获
And while I'm making myself crazy...
在我把自己逼疯时
电影精选列表