我在警♥察♥局的朋友给我打了一上午电♥话♥
- DA's office for you.
地区检察官办公室找你
Hold my calls, please.
请不要转接我的电♥话♥
She's in way over her head.
她能力不足
- You never should've sent her out on this.
你就不应该派她去调查这个新闻
I have Commissioner McNamara for you.
麦克纳马拉局长找你
I told you to hold my calls.
我说了别转接我的电♥话♥
No, he's here for you.
不是 他来这里找你了
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Fuck 'em.
去他们的
Send him in.
让他进来
Ah, what can I do for you, Commissioner?
有什么能为你效劳的 局长
Was it your idea to send some skirt
down to the station house?
是你派了一个女人去警♥察♥局吗
Well, her name's Loretta.
She was workin' a story.
她叫洛蕾塔 她在写一篇报道
Is that what you're callin' it now?
这是你现在的说法吗
Hanging around the bar,
flirtin' with my guys?
去酒吧 和我的人调情
Never even identified herself
as a reporter.
甚至都没说过自己是记者
Now I've got every old lady in
the fuckin' city tying up my phone lines!
现在全市的老女人都在给我打电♥话♥
Just tell me what we got wrong,
and I'll print a correction.
告诉我 我们哪里写错了 我会更正
It's barstool gossip, for Christ's sake!
那只是酒吧八卦 我的天啊
Half the news in the city's
barstool gossip.
很多新闻都来自酒吧八卦
What the hell did we get wrong?
我们到底哪里写错了
Homicide has been workin'
around the clock on this,
重案组已经在夜以继日地调查这个案子
and we've got nothin'
to connect the murders.
我们没发现这几起谋杀案有关联
What about the stockings?
那些丝♥袜♥呢
Only one of the victims in Boston
had that.
波士顿只有一个被害人有这种情况
The other one looks like a suicide.
另一个看起来像自杀
We got sources for both women--
Sources!
有线人证实两名女性...
线人
It was a couple of dipshit beat cops
trying to bed that girl you sent down!
那不过是几个白♥痴♥巡警
想搞你派去的那个女人罢了
I'm telling you this as a friend.
我以朋友的身份告诫你
If you keep running this story,
you're gonna end up embarrassing yourself.
如果你继续报道这个新闻
最终只会自取其辱
Loretta!
洛蕾塔
Shut the door.
把门关上
I am catching hell over this story.
我因为这个新闻挨训了
Now, Commissioner McNamara
says the whole thing's gossip.
麦克纳马拉局长说这整件事都是八卦
Same with Corsetti's sources.
科尔塞蒂的线人也这么说
I confirmed every word of that story.
那篇报道的每一个字我都证实过了
You identified yourself as a reporter?
你说自己是记者了吗
Of course I did.
当然说了
Even at the bar?
Especially at the bar.
在酒吧也说了
尤其是在酒吧
I'm killin' the follow-up.
我要停止后续报道
We beat everyone in the whole damn city,
and you're-- you're just gonna drop it?
我们抢在了全市其他报社的前面
你要这样放弃吗
Yes, I am.
没错
The story is good.
这是条好新闻
The story is a headache
I don't need right now.
这新闻是个麻烦 我现在不需要
And you're back on the lifestyle desk.
你回时尚生活编辑部
She shouldn't be working like this.
她不应该出去工作
Oh, come on, Kelly.
别这样 凯莉
She should be home
taking care of her own husband.
她应该在家照顾自己的丈夫
You check in a few hours a day.
你就每天过来照看几小时
It's not the worst thing in the world.
这也没多麻烦吧
You don't see how selfish it is?
你没看出来她有多自私吗
What do you
want me to say? We make it work.
你想让我说什么 我们这样挺好的
Yeah, 'cause I watch your kids
half the week.
那是因为我有半个星期
都在照看你们的孩子
I appreciate your help--
我很感谢你帮忙...
She's going to ruin your children.
她会毁了你们的孩子
Hi, Kelly.
嗨 凯莉
Hi, Loretta.
嗨 洛蕾塔
He offer you anything? Coffee? Tea?
他有招待你吗 咖啡 茶
I was just headin' out.
我正要走呢
Tommy had a meltdown in the car.
Gave Patrick a fat lip.
汤米在车里突然情绪失控
把帕特里克的嘴唇打肿了
Class pictures are tomorrow.
Might wanna ice it again.
明天拍班级照 可能还需要冰敷
Thank you.
谢谢
So, why haven't you asked me to stay home?
你为什么不让我待在家里
'Cause I know better.
因为我更明白事理
No, I'm serious. Why not?
我说真的 为什么
'Cause you'd be miserable.
因为你会很悲惨
Well, so what?
那又如何
Our lives would be easier.
Kids would be better off.
我们的生活会更轻松 孩子们会更幸福
Says who?
Your sister.
谁说的
你妹妹
My mother. The neighbor.
我母亲 邻居
What the hell do they know?
那些人知道什么
You'd drive us all mad
if you were sittin' around here all day.
如果你整天在家 会把我们逼疯的
It was a great story.
那个新闻很精彩
Jack's probably just afraid to rock
the boat. Don't take it personally.
杰克可能只是怕招惹是非 你别往心里去
Yes? Can I help you?
什么事 需要我帮忙吗
Yeah, I got a call about a water leak.
有人打电♥话♥说水管漏了
I'm sorry, who are you?
抱歉 你是谁
- Super sent me.
管♥理♥员♥派我来的
- No! Oh, God. No!
不要 天啊 不要
Hello?
喂
Loretta, it's Phyllis.
洛蕾塔 我是菲利斯
Another woman was strangled.
Just came over the wire.
我们刚刚接到消息
又有一名女性被勒死了
Thank you.
Who was that?
谢谢
谁打来的
They just found a fourth victim.
Go.
警♥察♥发现了第四名被害人
去吧
You'll get the kids off to school?
Yeah, yeah. Go.
你送孩子们上学
好的 去吧
Thank you.
Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Dad's taking you to school today, okay?
Dad's taking us?
今天爸爸送你们上学 好吗
爸爸送我们吗
- Where are you going?
你要去哪里
- Girls, hurry up! Let's go!
姑娘们 快点 走了
I saw that.
Wasn't hiding it.
我看到了
我又没隐瞒
Maybe you should.
也许你应该隐瞒
Hello?
喂
It's Holland.
I need you on the Strangler story.
我是霍兰德 我需要你负责勒杀狂的新闻
Jack put some amateur on it.
杰克派了一个外行负责
That bad, huh?
这么不明智吗
Can you wrap up
the nursing home story tonight?
你今晚能结束疗养院的新闻吗
- Yeah, all right.
可以
What was that about?
什么事
Holland wants me
on those Strangler murders.
霍兰德想让我负责勒杀狂谋杀案
The hell's the matter with him?
他到底是怎么回事
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
He's using you. Putting a girl
on a story like that. It's a stunt.
他在利用你
让一个女性负责这种新闻 这是噱头
I need you to get the girls off.
我需要你送女儿们上学
Here, take a seat.
电影精选列表