我跟他说 我在报纸上见过你
It's funny, I always said
you girls knew more than the police.
有意思的是
我总说你俩知道的比警♥察♥还多
Uh, why don't I come down there
so we can talk in person?
不如我过去吧 我们见面谈
The thing is, I'm not giving my story away
for free anymore.
问题是 我不会再免费讲我的故事了
I got really screwed over
on that book deal.
出书那件事把我坑惨了
I listened to your confession, Albert,
我听了你的供词 艾尔伯特
and, uh, I think
there's more to your story.
我觉得另有隐情
Well, like I said,
I'm not talking to reporters anymore.
我说过了 我不会再接受记者采访了
Don't you want people to know the truth?
你不希望大家知道真♥相♥吗
I don't give a damn about that.
我不在乎这个
I've got a family to support.
我要养家糊口
I don't think you understand
how screwed over I got.
你可能不知道我被骗得有多惨
Well, what are you holding out for,
Albert?
那你还在坚持什么 艾尔伯特
If everybody already screwed you over,
then what've you got left to lose?
如果所有人都骗了你
那你刚好可以破釜沉舟了
Why would you let them get away with it?
你为什么要放过他们
Come here tomorrow at visiting hours.
明天探视时间来吧
Hello?
喂
Hey, it's Jack.
A report just came over the wire.
我是杰克 我刚收到消息
DeSalvo was killed in his cell.
狄萨尔沃在他的牢房♥里被杀了
I'm sorry, kid.
我很遗憾 孩子
You get anything?
有什么消息吗
No official statement yet.
还没有官方声明
My guys at the Herald said
he got killed over drugs, but--
我在《先驱报》的线人说他死于吸毒 但...
No, that doesn't make any sense.
不 这说不通
He was in there with them.
He knew what they were up to.
他当时和他们在一起
他知道他们要干什么
哈里森 哥伦比亚路426号♥
Hello.
喂
I need you to take down an address.
我需要你记一个地址
If I don't call back in an hour,
give it to the police.
如果我一小时后没有再打给你
就把它交给警♥察♥
What the hell are you doing?
你到底要干什么
426 Columbia Road. Got it?
哥伦比亚路426号♥ 记下了吗
Got it.
记下了
Loretta--
洛蕾塔
Shit.
天啊
I'm lookin' for Harrison.
我找哈里森
He's down at the end of the hall.
楼下走廊尽头的那间屋子
Harrison?
你是哈里森吗
Yeah.
是
I-I'm a reporter with the Record American.
我是《美国人纪录报》的记者
I want to ask you some questions
about Bridgewater.
我想问你几个有关布里奇沃特医院的问题
Me and DeSalvo were in the same ward.
I saw him every day.
我和狄萨尔沃住在同一个病房♥
我每天都会见到他
And what about... him?
那他呢
Yeah. He was in my ward too.
是的 他也跟我同一个病房♥
They were always together.
他们总是混在一起
Marsh and DeSalvo?
马什和狄萨尔沃吗
And Nassar.
还有纳萨尔
George Nassar?
乔治·纳萨尔
Yeah, the three of them were always
working on DeSalvo's confession.
是的 他们三个 总是在研究狄萨尔沃的证词
W-What do you mean working on?
你说的研究是什么意思
They coached him.
They were at it every day for weeks.
他们训练他 连着好几周 每天都是如此
They had a stack of newspaper clippings,
他们有一堆剪报
and they would quiz DeSalvo
about the details.
他们会查问狄萨尔沃细节
I remember Marsh sayin',
我记得马什说
"You gotta get it so deep in your brain
that you believe it yourself."
“你得做到烂熟于心 直到自己都相信”
But what did they care
if DeSalvo confessed?
但招供的人是狄萨尔沃
他们为何如此上心
Reward money.
That's why Nassar got his lawyer involved.
奖金 所以纳萨尔 也让他的律师参与其中
I'm not shittin' you.
我不骗你
He's willing to confess
to the whole thing.
他愿意坦白整件事
His lawyer organized the whole thing.
是他的律师策划了整件事情
You mean F. Lee Bailey?
你指的是F·李·贝利
That's right.
没错
He told Albert that he could get him
a book deal, make him rich and famous.
他告诉艾尔伯特
他会让他出书 让他名利双收
Albert thought he was gonna make
a million bucks off it
艾尔伯特以为会靠这个大赚一笔
and support his family.
养家糊口
You got a smoke?
你有烟吗
So, you wanna know about Albert.
你想知道艾尔伯特的事
How did you know each other?
你们是怎么认识的
We were cellmates.
我们是狱友
Before he confessed?
在他招供以前
Yeah, for a couple months.
对 我们当了几个月的狱友
It's an awfully strange coincidence,
don't you think?
这也太巧了 你不觉得吗
You're the one
who gets picked out of the lineup,
你在列队辨认中被指认出来
and you just happen to be
DeSalvo's cellmate?
又恰好是狄萨尔沃的狱友
Maybe I just got one of those faces.
也许我长了一张大众脸
Were you in Sophie Clark's building
the day she was killed?
索菲·克拉克被杀那天 你去过她的公♥寓♥吗
No.
没有
I don't kill women.
我不杀女人
And I got no reason to lie about that now.
I'm doin' a life sentence.
我现在没理由撒谎 我是无期徒刑
Then why did you coach DeSalvo?
那你为什么训练狄萨尔沃
I wouldn't exactly call it that.
我觉得这个说法不准确
I was just helpin' him remember.
我只是在帮他记东西
Thirteen murders,
that's a lot to keep straight.
13起谋杀案 要理清的事情太多了
Why were you helping him?
你为什么要帮他
Reward money. Ten grand a victim.
奖金 一个被害人一万
So, the more murders he confessed to,
the more money you'd make?
所以 他供认的谋杀案越多 你赚的钱就越多
Well, might as well take credit
for all of them.
那还不如独揽功劳呢
Make a little extra money.
多赚一点钱
It was a lot of extra money.
是多赚很多钱
And regardless of what you think,
Albert convinced me he killed those women.
不管你怎么想
艾尔伯特让我相信 是他杀了那些女人
Was it all 13?
是不是全部的13起
What does it really matter?
有什么关系呢
See, you all created a myth,
and it needed to be stopped.
你们创造了一个迷思 但现在该罢手了
People wanted to believe it was Al,
人们都愿意相信是艾尔所为
but they needed to believe
that it was Albert.
但他们还需要相信是艾尔伯特
The alternative was just too disturbin'.
替代者这个理论太让人不安了
What's that?
什么替代者
There are many Albert DeSalvos out there.
有很多像艾尔伯特·狄萨尔沃这样的人
And your safe little world
is just a delusion.
你所谓的安全世界只是个幻觉
Men kill women.
男人杀女人
It didn't start with Albert.
不是从艾尔伯特开始的
Sure as hell doesn't end with him either.
也肯定不会随着他结束
勒杀狂被判无期徒刑
If Dr. Grayson was right
about these killers having a type--
如果格雷森医生是对的
这些凶手确实有偏好
The first five murders
were all elderly women.
前五起谋杀案都是老年女性
-And if Paul Dempsey had a type...
如果保罗·登普西有偏好...
It was elderly women.
那就是老年女性
DeSalvo was a pathological liar.
狄萨尔沃撒谎成性
Everything he knew about the first five
murders had either been in the papers,
电影精选列表