It was in your paper.
你们报社报道过
警戒线 禁止入内 警♥察♥局
Jack? I think I found something.
杰克 我有发现
Three women were strangled
over the last two weeks.
过去两周有三名女性被勒死
I don't see the interest.
These are nobodies.
我觉得没看头 她们都是无名小卒
Who do you think our readers are?
你觉得我们的读者是什么人
And that's just it. Why would anybody
go around killing three nobody women?
问题就在这里
为什么会有人杀害三名无足轻重的女性
And how do you plan to find that out?
你打算怎么弄清楚
Well, let me profile the victims.
See if there's any connection.
让我收集被害人的信息 看看有没有关联
Kid, you're not covering a homicide.
孩子 你不能报道谋杀案
Why not?
为什么不能
Because you don't have the experience
covering homicides.
因为你没有报道谋杀案的经验
How am I supposed to get any experience
if you won't give me a shot?
如果你不给我机会 我怎么获得经验
No.
不行
Oh, come on. It's slow.
拜托 我太闲了
I'll do it on my own time.
我不会占用工作时间
All right.
But you're still on the lifestyle desk.
好吧 但你仍属于时尚生活编辑部
Uh, Loretta McLaughlin,
with the Record American.
我是《美国人纪录报》的
洛蕾塔·麦克劳克林
You're the super? You found Ida Irga?
你是那个管♥理♥员♥ 是你发现了伊达·厄尔加
Yeah, that's right.
没错
Uh...
Did it look like someone broke in?
看起来像有人破门而入吗
No. No, the door was locked.
I had to use a master key.
不像 门是锁着的 我不得不用了万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Anything else unusual when you went in?
你进去后 有其他异常之处吗
No.
Those details don't belong in your paper.
不行 这些细节 不属于你们报社的报道范畴
No, no, I-- I'm not gonna print
anything disrespectful.
不 我不会刊登任何冒犯性内容
I'm-- I'm just trying to get a sense.
我只是想了解一下情况
You really wanna know?
你真想知道
I found her on the floor
with her legs spread open,
我发现她躺在地板上 双腿张开
ankles strapped to a chair.
脚踝被绑在椅子上
There was a broom handle
stuck between her legs.
两腿之间插着一个扫帚把
You mean--
Yeah.
你是说...
是的
He tied her stockings
in a bow around her neck.
他用她的丝♥袜♥在她脖子上系了一个蝴蝶结
A bow?
蝴蝶结
Like on a gift.
就像在礼物上系的那样
Uh, you know who's working
the Anna Slesers homicide?
你知道谁在负责
安娜·斯莱塞尔斯谋杀案吗
I'm with the Record American.
我是《美国人纪录报》的
They're out. Why I never seen ya before?
他们出去了 我怎么从来没见过你
I was working a different desk.
You know when they'll be back?
我之前在别的编辑部工作
你知道他们何时回来吗
No clue. They're up to their eyeballs.
不知道 他们忙得很
Yeah, I bet. Any suspects?
肯定的 有嫌疑人吗
Talk to Corsetti. He already covered it.
跟科尔塞蒂谈吧 他已经报道过了
I'm doing a different story
about how the murders are connected.
我在做另一个新闻
有关几起谋杀案之间的联♥系♥
You mean the bows?
你是指那些蝴蝶结
All three had bows around their necks?
三名被害者脖子上都有蝴蝶结
I didn't say that.
我没这么说
No, I already confirmed Ida Irga.
Are you confirming Blake and Slesers?
我已经证实了伊达·厄尔加一案
你要证实布雷克和斯莱塞尔斯吗
I'm not confirmin' nothin'.
Why don't you take a hike?
我什么都不会证实 你走吧
Only one I can confirm is Ida Irga.
我唯一能证实的是伊达·厄尔加
What about the autopsy reports?
尸检报告呢
DA won't release them.
地方检察官不肯公开
Wasn't one of them in Lynn?
其中一个被害人在林恩
Helen Blake.
海伦·布雷克
Well, that's Essex County.
Different county, different DA.
那是埃塞克斯县
县区不同 地方检察官也不同
Corsetti,
you know the medical examiner in Lynn?
科尔塞蒂 你认识林恩的那个法医吗
Yeah, I play cards with him.
认识 我和他是牌友
See if you can get
the Helen Blake autopsy.
你看看能不能弄到
海伦·布雷克的尸检报告
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
海伦·布雷克
一条尼龙丝♥袜♥紧紧地系在她脖子上
并在颈背打了一个双结
海伦·布雷克
双结
What's the one right next to...
旁边那个是...
Excuse me, I'm looking for Officer Dougan.
打扰一下 我找杜根警官
Dougan? No, he's not here.
杜根 他不在这里
You know where he drinks?
你知道他喝酒的地方吗
You know where Foley's is?
你知道弗利酒吧在哪里吗
Officer Dougan?
是杜根警官吗
Yeah.
是我
Uh, Loretta McLaughlin
with the Record American.
我是《美国人纪录报》的
洛蕾塔·麦克劳克林
Uh, you took the call for Anna Slesers?
安娜·斯莱塞尔斯案是你出的警吗
That's right.
没错
I need to ask you a detail
about the crime scene.
我需要问你一个犯罪现场的细节
I don't think I'm supposed
to be talking to the papers.
我应该不可以跟报社说这些
No, it's nothing like that.
不是那样的
Uh-- Just wanna ask
about the stockings around her neck.
我只是想问问系在她脖子上的丝♥袜♥
Did you see if they were tied
in a single or a double-hitched knot?
你有看到丝♥袜♥被系成单结或双结吗
There's no way I could tell by looking.
只看表面看不出来
I would've had to roll her over, and--
I'm just a patrolman.
我本来得把她翻过来 然后... 但我只是一个巡警
I don't touch the bodies.
我不能碰尸体
Did it look decorative?
丝♥袜♥看起来是装饰物吗
In a real sick kind of way, yeah.
从变♥态♥的角度看 确实是的
Thank you.
谢谢
I just confirmed Slesers.
I've got confirmation on all three.
我刚证实了斯莱塞尔斯案
三个我都证实过了
All right. Get back here and write it up.
好的 回来写报道吧
What do these three women have in common?
这三位女性有何共同之处
Three shadowy patterns of attack.
三种鲜为人知的袭击模式
Three knotted loops
that bind them together.
三个把她们紧紧栓在一起的结
Strangers to one another
in life, they became sisters in death.
生前的陌生人 死后同命相怜
为什么是她们三个
Each coming to the same horror-filled
moment of murder by strangulation
她们每人都经历了恐怖的时刻
被人活活勒死
by a killer who came quietly,
who is careful in his derangement,
凶手悄然而至 疯狂中带有严谨
and self-possessed enough
to lock the door on his way out.
同时不乏镇定 出去时锁上了房♥门
- Hey, you okay in there?
嘿 你没事吧
Open up! Hey, if you don't open the door,
I'm gonna call the cops!
开门 你要是不开门 我就报♥警♥了
《美国人纪录报》
勒杀狂魔在逃
作者 洛蕾塔·麦克劳克林
- Nice work, kid.
好样的 孩子
The city is buzzing
today after a story in the Record American
整个城市对《美国人纪录报》
今日发表的一篇文章议论纷纷
claims that three elderly women were
killed by one deranged individual.
该文章声称三名上了年纪的女性
被一个精神错乱之人杀害
There's nothing in the Globe
or the Herald.
《环球报》和《先驱报》都只字未提
Or any of 'em.
所有报纸都只字未提
You beat the whole damn city.
你们抢了全市之先
I can't believe it. This is incredible!
难以置信 太不可思议了
The story's bullshit.
这个新闻是胡说八道
Been getting calls all morning
from my guys in the department.
电影精选列表