with her boyfriend.
贝弗莉刚和她男朋友分手
She was taking advantage of her freedom.
她在好好利用自己的自♥由♥
Did you meet any of the guys
she was seeing?
你见过她在交往的那些男人吗
Yeah, but they were all harmless.
见过 但他们都人畜无害
It's her ex that she was afraid of.
她害怕的是她前男友
Uh-- Sorry, who is that?
抱歉 这人是谁
Daniel Marsh.
丹尼尔·马什
Why was she afraid of him?
她为什么害怕他
He was harassing her.
他在骚扰她
He had just gotten kicked out of Harvard,
was acting really erratic.
他被哈佛大学退学了 行为很反常
He'd call in the middle of the night,
show up unannounced. Things like that.
他会半夜打电♥话♥
突然出现 诸如此类的事情
And when was this?
这是什么时候的事
Right up until around when it happened.
一直持续到出事
Daniel Marsh?
丹尼尔·马什吗
Yes?
什么事
Loretta McLaughlin
with the Record American.
我是《美国人纪录报》的
洛蕾塔·麦克劳克林
You knew Beverly Samans?
你认识贝弗莉·萨曼斯吗
Come inside.
进来吧
Come in. Come in.
快进来吧
It's just back here.
别再往前走了
We can talk just back here.
我们可以在这里谈
Uh, I've just remembered that I've got,
uh, another appointment.
我刚想起来跟别人约好了
I'm gonna have to--
I'm gonna have to come back another time.
我得...我得改天再来了
Please take me with you.
请带我跟你一起走
- Please take me with you.
请带我跟你一起走
Here's everything on Patricia and Nielson.
这是关于帕特丽夏和尼尔森的所有信息
Please take me with you.
请带我跟你一起走
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Don't stay here all night.
不要整晚都待在这里
I'm serious.
我说真的
I won't.
我不会的
Please take me with you.
请带我跟你一起走
Wait, what did you say his name was?
等等 你说他叫什么名字
No, you called me.
不是 是你打给我的
- Runnin' a hotline for the mentally unfit.
应该给精神不正常的人专设一个热♥线♥
That's everything.
这是所有信息
All right. Give me some time. I gotta
wade through this pile of shit first.
好的 给我点时间 我得先处理这一堆破事
Don't wait on these.
这个不能等
They're good leads.
都是很有用的线索
- Boston Police Department!
波士顿警♥察♥局
Gordon Nielson?
是戈登·尼尔森吗
Yes.
Hands on the wall.
是
手放在墙上
Your name is Gordon Nielson?
你叫戈登·尼尔森
Yes.
是的
You've been divorced once?
你离过一次婚
Yes.
是的
Patricia Bissette worked
as your secretary?
帕特丽夏·比塞特曾是你的秘书
Yes.
是的
Did you have a relationship
with her outside of work?
你和她有工作之外的关系吗
Yes.
有
Did you see Patricia
the night she was murdered?
帕特丽夏被杀那晚 你见过她吗
No.
没有
Can I have an update, Detective?
能告诉我最新情况吗 警探
We caught Nielson removing evidence
from Patricia's apartment.
我们抓到尼尔森
在从帕特丽夏的公♥寓♥里清除证据
He failed two polygraph tests,
他两次测谎都没通过
but the DA still doesn't think
he has a case,
但地方检察官仍然不认为他有罪
and there's nothing tying him
to the other murders.
也没有证据表明他与其他案子有关
So, what about Daniel Marsh?
丹尼尔·马什呢
Who? The Harvard psycho?
谁 那个哈佛的神经病
He's batshit crazy, I'll give you that,
but we got nothin' on him.
他的确是个十足的疯子
但我们没有他的把柄
Well, he was harassing Beverly
the week before she was killed.
贝弗莉被杀的前一周 他还在骚扰她
Uh, you can't charge a guy
for getting high
你不能因为一个人嗑嗨了
and calling his ex-girlfriend
in the middle of the night.
半夜给前女友打电♥话♥就指控他
What, so that's it?
所以就这样吗
I-I don't think you understand
what I'm dealin' with here.
你可能不明白我现在的处境
I'm gettin' a hundred tips a day,
我每天会收到很多密报
I got thousands of sex offenders
to screen,
我要排查成千上万个性犯罪者
and now the commissioner just ordered
a raid on every gay bar in the city.
现在局长又下令
突击检查全市的同性恋酒吧
I'm doing all I can,
but I'm not playing with a full deck.
我在尽我所能 但我能力有限
I'll see ya later.
回头见
How many gay bars in Boston
are there anyway?
波士顿能有多少同性恋酒吧
There can't be that many.
不可能有那么多
Way to miss the point, Jack.
你没抓住重点 杰克
The point is Commissioner McNamara's
not up to the job.
重点是麦克纳马拉局长不能胜任这份工作
What does that mean, exactly?
这究竟是什么意思
His head's shoved up his ass.
他太自以为是了
They won't coordinate
with other police departments,
他们不与其他警♥察♥局合作
connections are being missed,
不动用关系
and good leads
are falling through the cracks.
有用的线索被忽视
Isn't some of that to be expected?
这不是预料之中的事吗
We are way beyond that.
这远超我们的预料
Oh, I'm sorry, Jack, am I keeping you up?
抱歉 杰克 我耽误你睡觉了吗
Will you cut the shit already?
What's the story?
你能别废话了吗 这是什么新闻
The city can't protect its women.
Come on.
这个城市保护不了女性
拜托
What? You don't think it's true,
or you don't think it's a story?
怎么了 你觉得这不是真的 还是觉得这不是新闻
What is it with you?
你到底怎么回事
You can't go after someone's livelihood
because you're impatient.
你不能因为自己没有耐心
就去破坏别人的生计
Ten women are dead,
and these assholes don't have a clue!
十名女性被杀
而那些混♥蛋♥却没有任何线索
You don't have a story. You have a grudge.
这不算新闻 就是怨恨
How many women have to die
before it's a story?
要死多少女性才能算新闻
That's enough.
够了
These are good men busting their asses.
这些好人在拼死累活地办案
I'm not waging a war
on the police department.
我不要跟警♥察♥局开战
Where you been?
你去哪里了
I had to work late.
我得加班
Oh, my God. Get a plate.
You're gonna make a mess.
我的天啊 拿个盘子 你会弄得乱七八糟
I'm not gonna make a mess.
我不会弄得乱七八糟
Sit down. I gotta talk to you anyway.
坐吧 反正我也要跟你谈谈
Look, I've had a long day. Can't it wait?
我今天很累 不能等等吗
Loretta, sit down.
洛蕾塔 坐下
I took a new position at work.
我接受了一个新职位
It's better pay, but I have to be
in the Connecticut office part-time.
薪水更高 但我必须 去康涅狄格州的办公室兼♥职♥
Part-time?
兼♥职♥
A few days a week.
一周去几天
How long's this been in the works?
这件事计划多久了
Couple weeks.
几个星期
And when were you gonna tell me about it?
那你打算什么时候告诉我
电影精选列表