It's completely coiled around your brain.
世界上没有任何东西可以消除它。
And there's nothing on earth that could remove it.
它旨在保护宿主。
It's designed to protect its host.
让它活下去
To keep it alive.
你是说这东西会永远留在我体内?
So you're saying that this thing's in me forever?
不,这不是永远。
No, it's not forever.
我是说,直到你...
I mean, it's just until you...
直到你死去。
until you die.
我觉得挺酷的。
I think it's kinda cool.
不,我是说,基本上,你是个超级英雄,cabron.。
No, I mean, basically, you are a superhero, cabron.
真对不起我不知道
I'm so sorry. I had no way of knowing--
哦,你不知道。那我现在有什么选择?
Oh, you had no idea. So then what aremy options now?
因此,第一种选择是成为一名机器人
So, option one is to become an android
我的余生
for the rest of my life.
或者第二种选择是把自己交给一个杀人不眨眼的
Or option two is to hand myself over to a murderous
-亿万富翁神经病?-真对不起
-billionaire psychopath? -I'm so sorry.
我想要的只是一份工作。
All I wanted was a job.
- 也许有什么,鲁迪?
- Maybe there's a-- - Maybe what, Rudy?
都是坏消息。
It's all bad news.
好了,我们的情况不会再好了。
Okay, this shit just doesn't get any better for us.
我不明白你为什么不能...
I don't understand why you can't...
上帝啊
God.
随便啦我要...我要去散散步
Whatever. I'm gonna... I'm gonna go for a walk.
詹姆,只是...
Jaime, just...
让我去跟他谈谈我想我知道他去哪儿了
Let me go talk to him. I think I knowwhere he's going.
卡贝松,等等我。
Cabezon, wait up.
上帝啊
God.
他来了我就知道能在这里找到你
There he is. I knew I'd find you out here.
像猫一样,詹姆
Like a cat, Jaime.
很抱歉对你大吼大叫 鲁迪
I'm sorry for yelling at you, Rudy.
- 我不应该对你大喊大叫,但是...
- I shouldn't have yelled at you, but...
我并不觉得你的情况
It's not lost on me that your situation
有点不寻常。
is a little bit out of the ordinary.
是的,我们...
Yeah, we're...
我们是坚韧不拔的人
we're resilient people.
生活会不断地给我们带来惊喜,而我们也会不断地面临挑战。
Life will continue to hit us with curve balls, and...
不同之处在于,当我们受到打击时,我们会变得更强大。
difference is, when we get hit, we get stronger.
看看你老爸他把我从索诺拉带到这里
Look at your old man. He brought me here from Sonora.
我当时十岁。我想他当时 19 岁。
I was ten. I think he was 19.
人们认为穿越边境很难。
And people think crossing the border is hard.
是的,这很难,但你知道更难的是什么吗?
Yeah, it's hard, but you know what's harder?
之后的20年,我是说 "la chinga"。
The next 20 years after, I mean, la chinga.
但你的viejo每天工作16个小时,累得半死。
But your viejo would work 16 hours a day, bust his ass.
任何他能拿到手的。
Any ja he could get his hands on.
Jornalero,巴士司机,服务员。
Jornalero, bus boy, waiter.
他是一名机械师,时代的洗碗工。
He was a mechanic, era de todo, dishwasher.
并把我们带到这里,让我们团结在一起。
And to get us all here and to keep us all together.
不是他想,而是不得不。
And not that he wanted to, he had to.
这就是我们的出身。
That's what we come from.
宇宙给了你一份礼物,詹姆。
The universe has sent you a gift, Jaime.
你必须想出如何处理它。
And you have to figure out what you're going to dowith it.
也许这一切都是有原因的。
Maybe this did all happen for a reason.
也许是时候让我们拥有自己的英雄了。
Maybe it's time that we get our own hero.
而不仅仅是一脚踩在我们的屁♥股♥上。
And not just some foot up our ass.
但我又知道什么呢?
Hey, but what do I know, huh?
我只是一个失败的承诺
I'm just some failed promise
睡在他哥哥的客厅里。
that sleeps in his brother's living room.
别这么说
Don't say that, man.
你不是一个失败的承诺。
You're not a failed promise.
来吧,你是狗屎!你知道的
Come on, you're the shit! You know it.
- 我就是一坨屎- 是啊
- I am the shit. - Yeah.
我爱你
And... and I love you.
我也爱你,卡贝松。
And I love you, too, cabezon. Yeah, all right.
伙计们?
Guys?
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
那是维多利亚。
That's Victoria.
他们要去哪里?
Where are they going?
首页。
Home.
你浪费了太多的水。
You're wasting too much water.
总是我的错
It's always my fault.
是啊
Yeah.
伙计们?
Guys?
窗口好像有人
I think there's somebody at the window.
詹姆-雷耶斯,举起手来。
Jaime Reyes, come out with your hands up.
自首。
Turn yourself in.
我们有权使用致命武力。
We are authorized to use deadly force.
詹姆-雷耶斯,举起双手站出来......
Jaime Reyes, come out with your hands up...
我们有权使用致命武力。
We are authorized to use deadly force.
好的 好的 Okay.好的 - 好的
Okay. Okay.
嗯...
Um...
我要飞了我要飞了
I'm gonna fly. I'm gonna fly.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
是啊
Yeah!
是啊,没戏。
Yeah, no chance.
现在
Now!
-老兄,别担心
-Ay! -Dude, no worries.
-慢慢来-谢谢,珍妮
-Just take your time. -Thanks, Jenny.
-你得逼它出来 你...
-You gotta force it to come out.-What do you...
噢 噢 Oh.哦 Oh.
Oh. Oh.
-你是个天才-我知道我说什么来着?
-You're a genius. -I know. What'd I say?
你说这东西会保护我,对吧?
You said this thing's gonna protect me, right?
- I...- 它不会让我死吗?
- I... - It's not gonna let me die?
不,不我是说,当你死的时候...
No, no. I mean, when you die...
- 好吧,看看能不能用。- 我不会测试的
- All right, let's see if it works. - -I wouldn't test it.
-不,不,不,詹姆-等等,等等,詹姆
-No, no, no, Jaime! -Wait, wait, wait, Jaime!
好吧,我想还是回到塔科马吧。
Well, back to the Tacoma, I guess.
是啊
Yeah.
我们已经包围了雷耶斯的房♥子,他们一家人都在里面。
We have the Reyes house surrounded. The family's inside.
你知道该怎么做。
You know what to do.
把他们围起来
Round them up!
突击队,出发
Breach team, go.
在我身上
On me.
我们进来了
We're in!
扇出。闪光灯
Fan out. Flash!
清除!
Clear!
-把灯打开-我在你左边
-Get the light on. -I got your left!
后面房♥间,安全
Back room, clear!
清除!
Clear!
- 双手抱头别动
- Hands on your head. Don't move.
- 好了 好了 别动! Okay, okay.- 别动
- Okay, okay. - Don't move!
-别碰我的家人-起来
-Don't touch my family! -Get up!
我们走起来,起来
Let's go! Up, up!
举起手来小心你们两个
Hands up! Watch your two!
- 科德小姐,我们找到他们家了
- Miss Kord, we found the family.
- 他们出来了- 带他们出去
- We got 'em coming out. - Take 'em out.
我们走吧
Let's go.
把他们拖出来
Drag them out!
来吧我们走,快点
Come on! Let's go, come on!
- 放开她- 快走,快走
- Let her go! - Move, move!
我们走,我们走!
Let's go, let's go!
我们走吧
Let's go!
不要抵抗!
Do not resist!
不,不,不
No! No! No!
趴在地上趴在地上
Get on the ground. On the ground!
快趴下我们走
Get down, now! Let's go, now!
孩子不在那儿
The kid's not there.
找到他
Find him!
他在里面吗?
Is he inside?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
电影精选列表