Okay? The poor go over here and the rich go over there,
直到富人想留在这里,把我们赶出去。
until the rich want to be here and push us out.
我们曾经拥有铁轨的另一端
We used to have the other side of the tracks
现在他们也想这样。
and now they want that, too.
我还有学位,对吧?
I still have a degree, right?
这一定意味着什么。我会找到工作的
That's gotta mean something. I'll get a job.
不是一般的工作,而是最重要的工作。
Not just any job, but a prime job.
是的,我会弄到钱来拯救这个地方。
Yeah, I'm gonna get the money to save this place.
别这样看着我听着,米莉,我告诉你
Don't look at me at like that. Look, Mili, I'm telling you,
五年后,我们会在里面打滚。
in five years, we're gonna be rolling in it.
这将是我们的房♥子之一。
This is just gonna be one of our houses.
我们将拥有水上豪♥宅♥
We're gonna have the mansion on the water
到处都是大理石,还有无边泳池。
with the marble everywhere, infinity pool.
是啊,看着吧,米莉
Yeah, just watch, Mili.
看着吧
Just watch.
打扰一下,雷耶斯先生?
Excuse me, Mister Reyes?
你把躺椅上的口香糖刮完了吗?
You finish scraping the gum off that lounger or what?
这简直是胡扯。
This is bullshit.
哇哦"谢谢,米拉格罗、
Wow. "Thanks, Milagro,
"谢谢你帮我找到这份工作"
for hooking me up with this gig."
你的未来没有如你所愿,这不是我的错。
It's not my fault your future didn't turn outthe way you wanted.
我该如何获得经验
How am I supposed to get experience
没人给我工作?
when nobody's gonna give me a job?
听起来像是 "你 "的问题。
Sounds like a "you" problem.
真的吗?
Seriously?
我在帮我们干活,你个笨蛋
What? I'm keeping us employed, you noob!
是的,是的,我们终于找到了。
Yes, yes, we've finally found it.
桑切斯医生正在对它进行检测。
Doctor Sanchez is running tests on it now.
-手持实际代码......-嘿。
-With the actual code in hand...-Hey.
-......我们可以超越原型阶段。
-...we can move beyond the prototype phase.-Check it out.
是的,是的。
Yes, yes.
维多利亚-科德走了。
There goes Victoria Kord.
看看这走路的姿势。
Look at that walk.
她有点性感,就像...克鲁拉-卡戴珊那种方式
She's kinda sexy in like a... Cruella Kardashian sorta way.
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
-我要去打个招呼-什么?什么?
-I'm gonna say hi. -What? No--
下午好,女士。
Good afternoon, ma'am.
如果你愿意,我们可以
If you want, we could.
这是我们一直在努力的突破,将军。
It's the breakthrough we've been working towards, General.
嗯
Mm-hm.
这种人是看不见我们的,詹姆
We're invisible to people like that, Jaime.
这就像我们的超能力。
It's like our superpower.
好了 回去工作吧
Okay. Back to work.
我同意那是浪费时间,但将军,我告诉你
I agree. That's a waste of time, but General,I am telling you
明晚我要给你看的
what I'm gonna show you tomorrow night
会让你大吃一惊。
is gonna blow you away.
是的,我也期待着。
Yes. I look forward, also.
再见。
Bye.
维姬阿姨?
Aunt Vicki?
珍妮弗,你在这里做什么?
Jennifer, what are you doing here?
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you were coming.
卡拉帕斯,这是泰德的女儿
Oh, Carapax, this is Ted's daughter.
我最爱的侄女珍妮弗
My favorite niece, Jennifer.
那么,是什么给了我这种意想不到的快乐呢?
So, to what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?
世界已经改变。
The world has changed.
科德工业面临前所未有的挑战
Kord Industries faces an unprecedented challenge
确保我们在国内外的资产安全
to secure our assets, both here and abroad,
危地马拉的钷矿
from our promethium mines in Guatemala,
到我们的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥项目就在帕尔梅拉城。
to our real estate developments right here in Palmera City.
介绍私营警务的未来:
Introducing the future of private policing:
O.M.A.C.,"单兵军团"。
The O.M.A.C., the "One Man Army Corps."
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我得去拉屎,兄弟需要你把风
Gotta take a shit, bro. Need you to be a lookout.
等等,但服务卫生间就在外面。
Wait, but the service restrooms are out there.
是啊,我现在就该来个豪华大甩卖♥♥,好吗?
Yeah, and I deserve a luxury dump right now, all right?
I...
I...
使用革命性的科德共生技术,
Using revolutionary Kord symbiotech,
O.M.A.C.直接连接人脑,
the O.M.A.C. connects directly into the human brain,
建立一支自成一体的作战部队,
to create a self-contained war unit,
允许一名士兵利用军团的力量。
allowing a single soldier to harness the powerof legions.
O.M.A.C.确保安全 科德可以信赖。
The O.M.A.C. ensures security Kord can rely on.
我们可以掌控的未来。
A future we can control.
O.M.A.C.组织
The O.M.A.C.
觉得效果不错吧?
Think it works pretty well, don't you?
所以,这个......项目几年前就关闭了。
So, this... project was shut down years ago.
为什么要重新启动?
Why have you relaunched it?
珍妮弗,O.M.A.C.是公♥司♥的未来。
Jennifer, the O.M.A.C.is the future of this company.
你应该感到非常兴奋。
You should be so excited.
不,不,不我真的想知道帕果岛有什么?
No, no, no. I really want to know what's at Pago Island?
-这是机密-嗯
-That's classified. -Mm.
这是一个秘密。
It's a secret.
但我要告诉你,什么没有被列为机密
But I'll tell you, what isn't classified
就是这个派对上要发生的事。
is what's gonna go on at this party.
这将是一个美妙的夜晚
It's gonna be an amazing evening
和一些非常有趣的人在一起、
with some very interesting people,
所以,如果你想来,就带个人一起来,会很有趣的。
so if you wanna come, bring someone and it'll be fun.
好的,再见
All right, see you later.
我知道你在做什么,维姬。
I know what you're doing, Vicki.
我们不再制♥造♥武器了。
We don't make weapons anymore.
哇哦,哇哦,"我们"?
Whoa, whoa, "we"?
谁是 "我们"?
Who's "we"?
对这家公♥司♥来说,你什么都不是。
You are nothing to this company.You're an expense.
一个小屁孩坐在她爸爸的董事席位上、
A brat in her daddy's board seat,
用公♥司♥的钱在世界各地乘坐飞机、
jet-setting around the world on the company's dime,
-做你的 "慈善工作"-我父亲绝不会
-doing your "charity work." -My father would never--
听着,你父亲的公♥司♥是我一手创建的......我的公♥司♥。
Look, your father was handed a company I built...my company.
然后,他几乎将其沉入海底
Which he then proceeded to almost sink
他低能的发明和鲁莽的管理、
with his moronic inventions and his reckless management,
在他做完这一切之后,你知道他做了什么吗?
and then after he'd done all that,you know what he did?
他就这样消失了、
He just disappeared,
让我收拾残局。
and left me to pick up the pieces.
你父亲抛弃了这家公♥司♥
Your father abandoned this company.
他抛弃了你
And he abandoned you.
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you do this.
别妨碍我,詹妮弗。
Don't get in my way, Jennifer.
退后
Back away.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
也许你应该这样做。
Maybe you should be.
嘿,嘿
Hey, hey!
呃,她......她让我退后,女士。
Uh, sh... she said to back away, ma'am.
呜--呜--呜
Oooh-whee!
太奢侈了
That was lavish!
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
你是谁,帅哥?
And who are you, handsome?
海梅-雷耶斯
Jaime Reyes.
我想是时候找份新工作了,海梅-雷耶斯。
I think it's time to find a new job, Jaime Reyes.
-你也是,厕所。去吧
-I'm... -You, too, toilet. Go.
安代尔。
Andale.
谢谢。
Thanks.
车在哪里?
Where's the car?
47分钟
Uh, 47 minutes.
嘿,你还好吗?那是 --
Hey, are you okay? That was--
我很欣赏你的骑士精神、
I appreciate the chivalry,
但我能照顾好自己,好吗?
but I can take care of myself, okay?
没错但我的意思是......真是个混♥蛋♥,对吧?
Totally. But I mean... what a dick, right?
她是科德家的人他们都是混♥蛋♥
She's a Kord. They're all dicks.
珍妮-科德
Jenny Kord.
我们并不都是混♥蛋♥
We're not all dicks.
- 很明显是啊呃...
- Obviously. Yeah. Uh... - Uh...
听着,我...我真的很抱歉
Look I'm... I'm really sorry about this.
没关系。
电影精选列表