I thought the chingaderas would come out.
-出来?-天啊
-Come out? -Jeez.
-他在说什么?-他在说这个
-What is he talking about? -He's talking about this.
哦,我都忘了它看起来有多糟了。
Oh, I forgot how bad it looks.
不,看起来没那么糟。
No, it doesn't look that bad.
我见过更糟的。
I've seen worse.
-哪儿?-你不会想知道的
-Where? -You don't wanna know.
好吧,这到底是什么东西?
Okay, what the hell is this thing?
它......它叫 "血痂"。
It's... it's called the Scarab.
这是我小时候爸爸给我的,嗯...
It was given to my dad when I was a kid, um...
这是某种毁灭世界的武器。
It's some kind of a world destroying weapon.
哦,真不错。
Oh, that's nice.
-武器?-她说什么?
-Weapon? -What did she say?
什么?
What?
你知道我哥哥会发生什么吗?
And did you know what was gonna happen to my brother
当你把这个毁灭世界的东西塞给他的时候?
when you stuck him with this world destroying thing?
不,我发誓,我没想到会发生这种事。
No, I swear to you, I had no ideathis would happen.
我的意思是,来吧。
I mean, come on.
我父亲说,它不是随便什么人都能激活的。
My father said it can't be activated by just any person.
它必须选择你。
It has to choose you.
所以我猜它选中了你。
So I'm guessing it's chosen you.
不再相亲
No more blind dates.
好吧,那怎么才能让它不选择我呢?
Okay. So, how do we get it to un-choose me?
我不知道。但我们最好快点行动
I don't know. But we better move fast,
因为我姨妈会杀了我们所有人,只为夺回它。
because my aunt will kill us alljust to get it back.
杀了我们?
Kill us?
不,对不起我不是那个意思
No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that.
她就是那个派刺客来的人。
She's the one who sent the assassins.
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉让你们陷入这种境地。
I'm so sorry I put you all in this situation.
我不知道它会启动。
I had no idea it would activate.
真的吗?我不知道
Really. I didn't know.
真方便。
That's convenient.
但她已经说了她不知道。
But she already said she didn't know.
她是一个科德,纨绔子弟。你真的相信她?
She's a Kord, dude. You seriously trust her?
我们会想出办法的。我们一向如此。
We are going to figure it out. We always do.
来吧,我们是雷耶斯家族
Come on, we are the Reyes.
我们处理过更困难的事情。
We've dealt with harder things.
我们有?
We have?
阿尼莫。我们能做到。
Animo. We can do this.
是的是的,Apa.。
Yeah. Yeah, Apa.
他是对的。
He's right.
好吧,那我们怎么把这东西弄出来?
Okay, so, how are we gonna get this thing outta me?
要知道,在它把我们的房♥子再砸出一个洞之前。
You know, before it busts another holein our house.
没错。
Exactly.
有一个地方我们可以找到答案。
There's a place where we can get some answers.
但我们需要钥匙。
But we need the key.
好吧,钥匙在哪里?
Okay, so where's the key?
在科德大楼
At the Kord building.
自从我夺走了刀疤石,他们可能已经高度戒备了。
And they're probably on high alert over theresince I took the Scarab.
那么,我们在谈论什么呢?激光安全系统?
So, what are we talking about? Laser-based security system?
广域运动图像?
Wide area motion imagery?
也许,呃......光子发射器?
Maybe, uh... photonic emitters?
我真的不
I really don't--
因为我一直在研究一个东西,我相信它能帮助我们。
Because I've been working on somethingthat I believe can help us.
它就快完工了。
And it's almost finished.
如果我能把机械结构设计好的话。
If I can get the mechanical structure right.
我爱你,妈我爱你,妈妈
Mm. I love you, Ma.
给我几个小时
Give me a couple hours.
你知道,如果你交付了 O.M.A.C.、
You're aware that if you deliver the O.M.A.C.,
你是最强大的
you'd be the most powerful
世界武器制♥造♥商。
weapons manufacturer in the world.
如果你相信这一点,你想叫我什么都行。
If you buy into this, you can call me whatever you want.
这不是恶魔本人吗?
Oh, if it isn't the devil himself.
将军,我是卡拉帕克斯中尉
General, this is Lieutenant Carapax.
他对原型的开♥发♥至关重要、
He's been crucial to the development of the prototype,
他的勇气是我亲自挑选的
and I personally handpicked him for his courage
在反♥共♥期间
during the anti-communist
危地马拉的反恐行动。
counter-terrorism operations in Guatemala.
他是 O.M.A.C.的最佳受益人、
He's the perfect recipient for the O.M.A.C.,
也是美洲学校的产物。
and a product of the school of the Americas.
很高兴见到你 中尉
Great to meet you, Lieutenant.
好吧,我迫不及待地想看看它的实际效果了。
Well, can't wait to see it in action.
-什么时候能好?-哦,已经准备好了,不是吗?
-When will it be ready? -Oh, it's ready, isn't it?
我们正在做最后的润色。
We're just putting some finishing touches on it.
我们有麻烦了。
We have a problem.
恕我们失陪
Well, if you'll excuse us.
抽根雪茄吧,那可是真正的古巴人做的。
Have a cigar, they're made by real Cubans.
你把她弄丢了?怎么弄丢的?
You lost her? How?
我的人看到有人在帮她。
My men saw someone helping her.
好吧我想知道她现在和谁一起工作
All right. I wanna find out who she is working with now.
因为没有 "流星锤",我们就无法完成 O.M.A.C.。
Because without the Scarab, we can't complete the O.M.A.C.
我这就去我会把 "流星锤 "带回来的。
I'm on it. I will bring the Scarab back.
这一次,我会亲自动手。
This time I'll do it personally.
我希望是这样,卡拉帕斯,因为如果不是这样、
Well, I would hope so, Carapax, because if not,
你们所有的牺牲都将白费。
all your sacrifices will have been in vain.
想想你的身体经历了多少苦难吧。
Just think of how much suffering your bodyhas been through.
我知道你对它做了什么。
I'm aware of what you've done to it.
我的上帝啊......我们都干了些什么?
My God... What we've done.
伊格纳西奥,我站在你这边。
Ignacio, I'm on your side.
你不记得我找到你时的情景了吗?
Do you not remember what it was like when I found you?
你瘸得有多严重?
How badly crippled you were?
怎么坏的?
How broken?
我只是想治好你。
I am just trying to fix you.
好吗?
Okay?
很好。
Good.
我得回去参加派对了
I have to go back to the party.
现在,去给我拿刀疤鸟来
Now, go get me that Scarab.
就这样?
That's it?
我称之为 "查普林"。
I call it, El Chapulin.
为什么?
Why?
你知道,当你做出很酷的东西时、
You know, when you make something cool,
你想叫什么就叫什么,好吗?
you can call yours whatever you want, okay?
来,有用的。拿着
Here, be useful. Hold that.
你确定这个管用?
You're sure that this one works?
谢谢。谢谢。
Thank you. Yes.
与科德公♥司♥制♥造♥的垃圾不同,我的技术人员能做到这一点。
Unlike the junk that Kord makes,my tech delivers.
好吧,你可以直接说 "是
Okay. You could have just said yes.
好了,小蛋糕,你想按那个黄色开关吗?
Okay, cupcake, you wanna hit that yellow switch there?
按下黄色开关。
Hit the yellow switch.
我就是这么做的。
I just did.
好的
Okay.
至少我不用打开那个烦人的尾门了。
Well, at least I don't have to open that annoying tailgate.
记在你的账上。
It's going on your tab.
所以给我一步就好。
So just give me, like, one step.
只要给它一点...
Just gotta give it a little...
- 哦,真性感- 好极了
- Oh, that's sexy. - Great.
那......那太好了。嗯,所以它的工作原理。
That's... that's great. Uh, so it works.
嗯,是的,能用
Uh, yeah, it works.
我会让卡车继续行驶。
I'll keep the truck running.
- 我们走吧- 哇哦
- Let's go. - Wow.
"那么它能工作吗?"
"So it works?"
伙计们
Guys!
出事了
Something's happening.
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
El Chapulin Colorado!
El Chapulin Colorado!
加入我和我的小伙伴们吧
So join me and my little pals
以及我们所有的科德子公♥司♥......
and all of our Kord subsidiaries...
关键就在这里。
The key's here.
......在全球各地,建设更美好的未来。
...around the globe, to build a better future.
科德的未来。
电影精选列表