Oh, no. Calm down. I can explain.
没什么好担心的。
There's nothing to worry about.
哦,天哪,有个孩子!不是我,我发誓
Oh, my God, there's a kid! It wasn't me, I swear.
这听起来很疯狂 但我无法控制自己
This is gonna sound crazy, but I'm not in control--
系统检查完毕。
Systems check complete.
哦,不,又来了。
Oh, no, not again.
我觉得我突然就想起来了。
I think it just hit me.
让我再解释一遍。
Let me explain that again.
严格来说,他不是失踪人口、
He's technically not a missing person,
但他失踪了。
but he is missing.
-但他也...-被占有了
-But also, he is... -Possessed!
他从屋顶爆♥炸♥而出背上还背着火箭
He exploded out of the roof. With rockets on his back.
我们不是应该去找他吗?
Shouldn't we be out there looking for him?
不,不,不
No, no, no!
我又被搁置了。
I'm on hold again.
返回着陆成功。
Return landing successful.
没关系我们找到他了
Never mind. We found him.
詹姆?
Jaime?
哟,把那些huevos收起来,兄弟。
Yo, put those huevos away, bro.
是杰米,不是詹姆。
It's Jamie, not Jaime.
哦,不
Oh, no.
你们在干什么?
What are you guys doing?
他还活着
He's alive.
詹姆你感觉还好吗,Mijo?
Jaime. Do you feel okay, mijo?
哦!
Oh!
不,不可能
No. No way.
詹姆,听着
Jaime, listen,
-不,现在不行,米拉格罗
-there's something on-- -No, not now, Milagro.
-詹姆,我是认真的-不,不,不。现在不行,米拉格罗
-Jaime, I'm serious. -No, no, no. Not now, Milagro.
-现在不行-你身上有东西
-Not now! -There's something on your--
嘿,詹姆,留着那条毯子
Hey, Jaime, keep that blanket
现在它碰到了你的chorizo.。
now that it touched your chorizo.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on?
你不能飞
You can't fly.
你不会飞超人会飞
You can't fly. Superman can fly.
车上的人都没事他们很好
Those people on that bus were okay. They're fine.
好吧这种情况可能经常发生。
Okay. This probably happens all the time.
是啊 她不会这样对我的
Yeah, she wouldn't do this to me.
好吧好吧
Yeah, right. Okay.
我试着告诉他
I tried telling him.
好吧,伙计们。I...我要去找珍妮-科德
Okay, guys. I... I need to go find Jenny Kord,
因为她知道怎么把这东西弄出来
'cause she's gonna know how to get this thing out of me.
我的鞋呢?
Uh, where are my shoes?
快点,我的......鞋呢。
Come on, where are my... shoes.
不是 84 型!
Not the 84s!
这是我最喜欢的鞋子。
These were my favorite shoes.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
詹姆,发生什么事了?你去哪儿了?
Jaime, what happened? Where did you go?
阿玛,我不知道。
Ama, I don't know.
我想我把一辆公共汽车切成两半,然后...
I think I cut a bus in half and then...
-切什么?
-Cut what? -...and flew into orbit.
飞入轨道? 我不知道。
Flew into orbit? - Apa, I don't know.
-这就是为什么我需要珍妮。好吗?-我要报♥警♥
-That's why I need Jenny. Okay? -I am calling the police.
别 别 别报♥警♥ No, no.别报♥警♥没有警♥察♥,他们为科德工作
No, no. Don't call the police. No police.They work for Kord.
你认为科德会怎么做?
What do you think Kord's gonna do
当他们发现某个墨西哥孩子
when they figure out that some Mexican kid
他体内有那种军事技术吗?
has that type of military tech inside of him?
他们会把他关起来的
They're gonna lock his ass up.
然后他们会抹去我们的记忆
And then they're gonna wipe our minds,
这样我们就不会告诉别人了。
so that we don't tell anybody.
政♥府♥也不是没有
And it's not like the government isn't
反正他们也习惯于把墨西哥人关起来。
used to locking up Mexicans anyway.
我的意思是,这是科幻狗屎。这是中情局
I mean, this is sci-fi shit. This is CIA.
-这里是51区-鲁迪,集中注意力什么意思?
-This is Area 51! -Rudy, focus. What do you mean?
我想说的是,政♥府♥和 Kord
What I'm saying is the government and Kord
都会对这个感兴趣、
are gonna be all over this,
然后他们就会开始索要文件
and then they're gonna start asking for documents.
包括你,娜娜。也包括你,阿尔贝托
And that includes you, Nana. And that includes you, Alberto.
那好吧那我只能自己去了
Okay, then fine. I'm just gonna have to go by myself then.
你不能离开这里
You are not leaving this house.
阿玛,我已经22岁了!再说,万一她有危险怎么办?
Ama, I'm 22! Besides, what if she'sin danger?
如果她有危险怎么办?
What if she's in danger?
-詹姆,你从屋顶飞出去了 -你不明白。
-Jaime, you flew out of the roof.-You don't understand.
-他喜欢她-他对她有意思
-He's into her. -Oh, he totally is.
-不,我没有-哦
-No, I'm not. -Oh!
-跟踪她的 Insta-我把我的...
-Stalked her Insta. -Where'd I put my...
她是巴西人,住在丽晶大厦。
She's Brazilian, she lives at the Regent Tower.
顺便说一句,她还是单身。
And she's single, by the way.
不过,要我说,他有点独来独往。我是说...
Bit of a loner, though, if you ask me. I mean...
她单身?
She's single?
我以为你不喜欢她
I thought you weren't into her.
你拿我的手♥机♥干什么?
What are you doing with my phone?
你没锁门
You left it unlocked.
是的,玛丽亚!是的,我也这么说过。
Yes, the Maria! Yes, I said the same thing.
但是,玛利亚-拉-德尔-巴里奥。
But Maria la del Barrio.
你听到了吗,flaco?
You hear that, flaco? - Rudy!
不,不,不
No. No, no.
不,不,不
No. No. No!
海梅
Jaime!
不,不,不
No! No! No!
Ma!
Ma!
好痒啊,这东西。
So itchy, this thing.
唉,好吧。
Ay, okay.
不可能
No way.
什么...
What the...
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
珍妮?
Jenny?
- 你在这里做什么?
- Oh, my gosh. - What are you doing here?
-快走吧他们来了-他们是谁?
-Just go. They're coming. -Who's them?
他们
Them!
-天啊我们走我们走
-Oh, God. Okay! -Let's go! Let's go!
好了,好了我的天啊 Oh, my God!
Okay, okay! Oh, my God!
我叫你走的
I told you to go!
你应该先说 "他们有枪"
You should have started with, "they have guns."
小心
Watch out!
鲁迪会杀了我的
Oh, Rudy's gonna kill me.
哦,我的车灯!
Oh, my headlights!
我的镜子!我的镜子
No! My mirrors!
搞什么鬼?
What the hell, man?
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you? Cabezon!
要喝水吗?
Do you want some water?
我的尾门
My tailgate!
不,我...我很好I'm fine.
No, I'm... I'm good. I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
你对塔可做了什么?
What did you do to the Taco?
那......那是鲁迪。
And that... that's Rudy.
我叫凯撒,好吗?只有我的朋友才叫我鲁迪
My name's Cesar, okay? And only my friendscall me Rudy.
- 我是珍妮- "我是珍妮"
- I'm Jenny. - "I'm Jenny."
嗨,珍妮。
Hi, Jenny.
我们知道你是谁你们在这里干什么?
We know who you are. What are you doing here?
想把我们的房♥子变成核电站?
Thinking about turning our house intoa nuclear power plant?
我去那里游泳
I went swimming out there
您的家人在哪里有这家公♥司♥。
by where your family has that company.
我的睾丸是正常大小的七倍。
My testicles are seven times their normal size.
你不是应该去掠夺钴矿吗?
Shouldn't you be pillaging cobalt
来自发展中国家还是什么地方,珍妮?
from some developing country or something, Jenny?
-在哪儿?-对
-Where is it? -Yeah.
请允许我
Allow me.
鲁迪什么?
Rudy! What?
- 你在干什么?- 鲁迪
- What are you doing? - Rudy!
我以为chingaderas会出来。
电影精选列表