Yeah, you know what? I think I'm keeping this one.
好吧,那么,我们该如何学习
Okay, so, how are we supposed to learn
如何使用这些东西?
how to use these things?
娜娜?
Nana?
嘿,你怎么拿得这么好?
Hey. How do you know how to hold that so perfectly?
这就是他们带走詹姆的地方
This is where they took Jaime.
帕果是古巴沿海的一个加勒比岛屿
Pago is a Caribbean island off the coast of Cuba
科德在 50 年代从巴蒂斯塔那里买♥♥来的。
that Kord bought from Batista in the 50s.
这里是一座堡垒。
The place is a fortress.
好吧,我们到底要怎么进去?
Okay, how the hell are we gonna get in there?
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
米莉,总有一天,我们得谈谈
Mili, one day, we gonna have to talk
娜娜的革命历史。
about Nana's revolutionary past.
她的什么?
Her what?
是的,发电机在这里。
Yeah, the generators are here.
- 嗯- 我们可以把它们炸飞
- Mm. - We could blow them up
并切断电源。
and knock power out.
嗯?
Hm?
该死的,娜娜
Damn, Nana.
嘿,你是谁?
Hey, who are you?
你在干什么?快把我弄出来 求你了
What're you doing? Get me out of this thing,please?
有什么问题吗,桑切斯?
Is there a problem, Sanchez?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起?对不起?这是什么意思?
You're sorry? You're sorry? What does that even mean?
让她把我弄出去
Tell her to get me out of this!
没事了没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
听着 孩子 Yeah.听着,孩子
Yeah. Listen, kid.
刀疤鸟选择了你,这是真的。
The Scarab chose you, that's true.
但它不属于你它属于我
But it doesn't belong to you. It belongs to me.
但现在你已经激活了它、
But now that you've activated it,
我们可以将其代码直接转入 O.M.A.C.。
we can transfer its code directly into the O.M.A.C.
你到底在说什么?
What are you even talking about?
不,不,科德小姐这会要了他的命
No, no, Miss Kord. It could kill him.
哦,真扫兴。
Oh, bummer.
好吧,但为了更大的利益,必须做出牺牲。
Well, but sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.
这是你的,海梅-雷耶斯
And this is yours, Jaime Reyes.
动手吧,桑切斯
Do it, Sanchez.
恕我直言,我的名字也不是桑切斯。
With all due respect, my name, again, is not Sanchez.
嘿,嘿把我弄出来
Hey, hey! Get me outta this thing!
该死的
Damn it.
错误。
Bug.
- 鲁迪- 是的,我看到了
- Rudy. - Yeah, I see it.
你开得太快了!
You're going too fast!
这里什么都没有。
Here goes nothing.
坚持住,坚持住
Hold on, hold on!
好了 好了 All right.好的
All right. All right.
来了
Incoming!
为撞击做好准备!
Brace for impact!
我们走,我们走!
Let's go, let's go!
挂在墙上开始参与。
On the wall! Engage. Engage.
鲁迪,想想办法
Rudy, do something.
鲁迪,我们得走了我们得走了
Rudy, we need to move. We need to move.
开始了
Here we go!
哇哦
Whoa.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
让开对不起
Get out of the way. Sorry!
就像我不能错过。- 就在那儿,就在那儿
It's like I can't miss. - Right there, right there.
- 20分- Whoo -hoo!
- Twenty points! - Whoo-hoo!
启动隐形系统
Activating cloaking system.
激活臭屁。
Activating bug fart.
接招吧
Take that!
Whoo!
Whoo!
-对,这边-好的
-Yeah, this way. -Okay.
嘿!
Hey! Come on.
我知道你能听见我。
I know you can hear me.
让我出去
Just let me out!
我会保管好的
I'll keep it safe.
开始传输。
Start the transfer.
完成后,杀了那孩子。
And when it's complete, kill the kid.
带我离开这里
Get me out of here!
但是,科德小姐,我们可以学到很多东西
But, Miss Kord, we could learn so much
从他与刀疤 --
from his connection to the Scarab--
如果我们把它从他的尸体上取下来,就能学到更多东西。
We can learn a lot more if we take it off his corpse.
让我出去不! 不!让我出去!
Let me out! No! No!
米拉格罗,这里,藏起来!
Milagro, here, hide!
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
好了,我想我们没事了
Okay, I think we're good.
什么...
What the...
维多利亚,你这个疯婆子
Victoria, you crazy bitch.
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
全面运行的 O.M.A.C. 系统。
Fully operational O.M.A.C. systems.
足以组建一支完整的军队。
Enough to build an entire army.
科德小姐,这......这看起来不太好。
Miss Kord, this... this isn't looking good.
怎么了?
What's going on?
哦,不猩红之剑下载
Oh, no. The Scarab download
正在产生过多的能量。我们的系统正在飙升。
is generating too much power. Our systems are spiking.
这意味着什么?
What does it mean?
转会要了他的命。
The transfer is killing him.
在转移完成之前,他不能死。
He can't die before the transfer is completed.
他的脉搏在下降。
His pulse is dropping.
那就修好它吧!
Well, just fix it!
嘿,flaco.。
Hey, flaco.
爸爸
Dad.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你知道的
You know.
编号♥:Apa.
No. Apa.
米拉格罗,这里帮我拿一下
Milagro, here. Help me with these.
海梅
Jaime.
这不是你的时间。
This is not your time.
你必须回去。
You have to go back.
请。
Please.
我现在什么都明白了。
I understand everything now.
我的命运就是和你在一起。
My destiny was to be here with you.
此时此刻
In this moment.
帮助你穿越时空
To help you cross into it.
这就是你的目的。
This is your purpose.
现在是你接受命运的时候了,詹姆。
It's time for you to accept your destiny, Jaime.
没有你我该怎么办?
How am I gonna do this without you?
我怎么知道该怎么做?
How am I gonna know what to do?
我也爱你,Papi.。
I love you, too, Papi.
出事了
Something's happening.
什么?
What?
他的脑电波与 "刀疤ab "的频率同步了
His brainwaves, they're syncing with the Scarab's frequency.
就在那儿他们在连接
Right there. They're connecting.
我需要你 卡吉
I need you, Khaji!
他们正在融为一体。
They're becoming one.
我们拿到密♥码♥了?
We've got the code?
转账完成
The transfer's complete.
代码是我们的。
The code is ours.
很有效!
It's working!
哦,不
Oh, no.
走,走,走!
Go, go, go!
好了,开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
- 好了,我们走吧- 好的
- Okay, let's go. - Yeah.
不,不,不,不
No. No, no, no.
桑切斯,拦住他
Sanchez, stop him!
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
什么?
What?
带上你的家人离开这个岛,好吗?
Get your family and get off this island, okay?
-等等,等等,等等我家人呢?-快点
电影精选列表