-Wait, wait, wait. My family? -Quickly!
什么叫我的家人?
What do you mean my family?
去吧
Go!
桑切斯,你个白♥痴♥你在干什么?
Sanchez, you moron. What are you doing?
我的名字不是桑切斯,pendeja!
My name is not Sanchez, pendeja!
是何塞-弗朗西斯科-莫拉莱斯-里维拉-德拉克鲁斯!
It's Jose Francisco Morales Rivera de la Cruz!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
拦住他,卡拉帕斯
Stop him, Carapax.
走吧我会没事的
Go. I'll be fine.
好了 卡吉 来吧
Okay, Khaji, come on.
好的好的,卡吉,启动
Okay. All right, Khaji, activate!
重新启动。
Rebooting.
重启?你在开玩笑吗?
Rebooting? Are you kidding me?
哦,天啊哦 不 Oh, no.哦 不 Oh, no.
Oh, God. Oh, no. Oh, no.
-走,走,走-好的,好的,好的
-Go, go, go. -Okay, okay, okay.
米拉格罗,等等
Milagro, wait.
-怎么了?怎么了?
-Oh, no, no, no. -What's wrong? What's wrong?
不,不,小心
No, no, watch out!
珍妮
Jenny.
珍妮?
Jenny?
珍妮
Jenny!
我终于感觉到了。
Finally, I can feel it.
哦...
Oh...
现在这个造型真的很适合你。
Now this look really suits you.
好的
Okay.
好的,卡吉好的,卡吉-达
Okay, Khaji. All right, Khaji-Da.
你能做到你能做到
You got this. You can do this.
来吧Let's go!Let's go!
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
仍在重启。
Still rebooting.
来吧
Come on!
冻结!
Freeze!
待在那儿
Stay right there!
来吧
Come on.
别动
Don't move.
拿下他
Take him down.
娜娜?
Nana?
好的
Okay.
你在哪里学会这样射击的?
Where did you learn to shoot like that?
擦亮眼睛
Keep your eyes peeled.
米拉格罗
Milagro!
詹妮弗 詹妮弗 詹妮弗
Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer.
你们搞得一团糟。
What a mess you have made.
出发吧站起来站起来
Let's go. On your feet. Get up!
阿玛。
Ama.
是啊
Yeah.
谢伊兹
Sheez.
- 米拉格罗- 她在哪儿?
- Milagro. - Where is she?
米拉格罗和珍妮他们在里面
Milagro and Jenny. They're in there.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
好了,我得回去了,好吗?
Okay, I need to head back in there, okay?
是啊那西装呢?
Yeah. What about the suit?
现在不行。我没办法处理
It's not working right now. I can't deal with it.
-海梅-什么事?
-Jaime. -Yes?
好的
Okay.
呃......鲁迪,那个chongo叫什么来着?
Uh... Rudy, what's that chongo thing called again?
卡吉-达
Khaji-Da.
对
Right.
我知道你能听见我,卡吉-达。
I know you can hear me, Khaji-Da.
我希望你们俩都能振作起来
I want you both to get it together.
找到你的力量,mijito。
Find your strength, mijito.
利用我们感受到的痛苦,将其转化为力量。
Use the pain we're feeling and turn it into power.
我要你回到那里...
I want you to go back in there...
我找到了其中一个。
I found one of them.
生病了
Sick.
-放下武器-该死的
-Drop your weapon. -Oh, goddamn it.
嘿!Pendejos!
Hey! Pendejos!
重启完成。
Rebooting complete.
离我妹妹远点
Get the hell away from my sister.
-我不干了-我不干了
-I'm out. -I'm out.
准备好了吗?
You ready Khaji?
来吧,让我们开始吧
Come on, let's get it.
谁先来?
Who's first?
哦,你想来点吗?
Oh, you want some?
等等,等等,等等小心点
Wait, wait, wait! Watch out!
与目标交战。
Engage the target.
我们走吧
Let's go!
哦,天哪,还有更多。
Oh, man, there's more.
抓住他
Grab him!
搞什么鬼?把他们弄走
What the hell? Get 'em off of me!
乐意之至。
With pleasure.
- 谢谢你,卡吉- 不客气
- Thanks, Khaji. - De nada.
停
Halt!
还剩一个。
One more left.
快过来
Get over here!
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
打得好
Nice slap.
好吧,这是我应得的。
Okay, I deserve that one.
我以为再也见不到你了。
I thought I'd never see you again.
我说过我哪儿也不去
I told you I wasn't going anywhere.
- 你说了- 是啊,那不是我 --
- Well, you did. - Yeah, that wasn't my--
鲁迪鲁迪
Rudy! Rudy!
米莉,天啊我的天啊
Mili, oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你安全了我以为我失去你了
You're safe. I thought I lost you.
不 不 听着 No, no.你看
No, no. Look.
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
等等,等等,等等珍妮在哪儿?
Wait, wait, wait. Where's Jenny?
我们走散了我也不知道
We got separated. I don't know.
好吧,我们得找到她
Okay, we have to find her.
好吧 我们要在其他人之前找到她 因为我...
Okay, we're gonna find her before the others dobecause I--
小心
Watch out!
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell was that?
O.M.A.C.来袭,詹姆。
O.M.A.C. incoming, Jaime.
啊,糟糕。
Ah, crap.
下车!
Get off!
好吧,我们开始吧,卡吉
Okay, let's do this, Khaji!
给我火箭什么的
Give me rockets or something.
部署爆破装置。
Deploying blasters.
好了,现在给我刀片
Okay, now give me blades.
好吧,现在给我 -
Okay, now give me--
小心,他比以前更强壮了。
Careful, he's stronger than before.
好吧,我明白了。
Okay, I get it.
好吧,我们走哪条路?
Okay, which way do we go?
去虫船在那边
Go to the Bug Ship. It's that way.
-你要去哪儿?-我要去找卡贝松,去吧
-But where are you going? -I'm gonna get Cabezon. Go!
机翼严重受损。
Critical wing damage.
帮我挠挠背?那我就帮你挠挠
Scratch my back? Well, I'll scratch yours.
好了,大男孩
All right, big boy.
你不配拥有这种权力!
You do not deserve this power!
我还以为你会打得更狠呢。
I thought you'd hit harder than that.
好吧,我们需要别的东西,卡吉
Okay, we need something else, Khaji.
获取能量反应堆。
Accessing energy reactor.
好了
There we go.
好吧,你想跳舞吗?
All right, you wanna dance, huh?
现在,给我一把剑
Now, give me a sword.
所以我可以制♥造♥任何我想要的武器,是吧?
So I can make whatever weapons I want, huh?
你能想象的,我都能创造。
Whatever you can imagine, I can create.
让我们狂欢吧
Let's party.
不错的选择。
Nice choice.
我们走吧
Let's go!
全垒打Whoo!
电影精选列表