So, you went in to get us jobs,
而你带回来的只是一个汉堡包?
and all you brought back was a hamburger?
好吧,我觉得这不是汉堡。
Okay, I don't think it's a burger.
你没看吗?
You haven't looked?
她说不要打开I--
She said not to open it. I--
哦
Oh--
- 她不在这里- 怎么了?
- She's not here. - What?
好吧,好吧。看一眼
Okay, okay. One look.
哦,你们太幼稚了。
Oh, you guys are so childish.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
咦?
Huh.
她为什么要隐瞒?
Why was she hiding it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
嗯。有点失望。
Hm. It's kind of a letdown.
世界上最大的蜱虫
The world's biggest tick.
好吧 是你们想看的
Okay. You guys are the ones who wanted to see it.
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
米拉格罗好吧,你看非常成熟,但她说不要打开它,所以请 --
Milagro. Okay, look. Very mature, but she saidto not open it, so please--
嗯,她让你别打开,兄弟。
Mmm, she said for you to not open it, bro.
停下,停下嘿,oye.。
Stop, stop. Hey, oye.
- 太重了- 好吧,好吧
- It's heavy. - Okay, okay.
我要用马达,好吗?
I'm gonna use a motor, all right?
-我去拿钻头-等等,等等
-I'm gonna get my drill. -Wait, wait!
不懂钻孔!你在干什么?
Don't get the drill! What are you doing?
天啊,我讨厌你这么做
God, I hate when you do that.
哇哦
Whoa.
哦那是新的 Tamagotchi 吗?
Ooh. Is that the new Tamagotchi?
你是怎么做到的?
How did you get it to do that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
阿玛。
Ama.
我觉得它喜欢我。
I think it likes me.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell!
它不喜欢我
It doesn't like me!
詹姆,它在你的脸上!在你脸上
Jaime, it's on your face! It's on your face!
把它拿下来!
Get it off!
阿尔贝托
Alberto!
卡贝松!
Cabezon!
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
它去哪儿了?它去哪儿了?
Where did it go? Where did it go?
哦,伙计我是在帮你,cabezon!
Oh, man! I'm trying to help you, cabezon!
我觉得它就在我心里。
I think it's inside of me.
我的天啊 Oh, my God!它在我体内
Oh, my God! It's inside of me!
在你体内?如何进入?
Inside you? How?
他中邪了
He's possessed!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
海梅
Jaime!
米拉格罗
Milagro!
海梅海梅!海梅
Jaime! Jaime! Jaime!
鲁迪,怎么回事?
Rudy, what's going on?
-他在动他在动-海梅?
-He's moving. He's moving. -Jaime?
不,不,不不,不,不!
No, no, no! No!
该死妈的!
Damn! Shit.
这可把我吓坏了。
That scared the frijoles outta me.
你还好吗,mijo?
Are you okay, mijo?
- 卡贝松(Cabezon.)--詹姆(Jaime.
- Cabezon. - Jaime.
Flaquito.
Flaquito.
搞什么
What the f--
获得主机。
Host acquired.
谁说的?
Who said that?
系统 配置正在初始化。
System configuration initializing.
等等,你没听到吗?
Wait. You don't hear that?
不要直视他的眼睛。
Don't look at him in the eyes.
分♥析♥主机。
Analyzing host.
Flaco? Mijo?
-Flaco? -Mijo?
我脑子里有个声音
There's a voice in my head.
你好,詹姆。
Hello, Jaime. - What is happening?
三区开始系统检查......
Begin systems check in three...
系统检查?
Systems check?
......二,一。
...two, one.
推进器启动。
Thrusters engaged.
没事的会没事的
It's okay. It's gonna be okay!
你在做什么?发生了什么事?
What are you doing? What's happening?
逃离速度 协议已启动。
Escape velocity protocol engaged.
你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
穿越大气层。
Crossing atmospheric layers.
停下!
Stop!
调整压力 保护主机。
Adjusting pressure for host protection.
我在太空中,我在太空中。我在太空中。
Ay, virgencita, I'm in space. I'm in space.
哦,天哪,我在太空中。
Oh, man, I'm in space.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
等等,那是我家吗?
Wait, is that my house?
测试重返大气层系统。
Testing re-entry systems.
等等,等等,等等不,不,不
Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no!
不,不,不,不
No, no, no, no!
我的天啊天啊,我着火了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, I'm on fire!
停,停,停天啊 Oh, God!
Stop, stop, stop! Oh, God!
飞吧,飞吧
Fly, fly!
不,不,不,不
No. No, no, no.
接近联♥系♥人。
Approaching contact.
天啊,我要死了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna die!
三百米。
Three hundred meters.
两百米。
Two hundred meters.
一百米。
One hundred meters.
制动系统检查完毕。
Braking systems check complete.
谢天谢地,一切都结束了。
Oh, thank God it's over.
好了,你可以带我回家了
Okay, you can take me home now.
飞行系统启动。
Flight systems engaged.
等等,等等...别参与
Wait, wait, wait... Don't engage!
停,停,停
Stop, stop, stop!
听我说
Listen to me!
你找错人了
You've got the wrong guy!
我发誓我什么都不是
I swear! I'm a nobody!
得了吧
Oh, come on!
测试加速系统。
Testing acceleration systems.
太快了太快了!
Too fast! Too fast!
小心,小心,小心
Watch out, watch out, watch out!
那是什么?
What was that?
我不知道自己在做什么!
I don't know what I'm doing!
很抱歉。
Sorry about that.
微调飞行控制。
Fine-tuning flight control.
小心!小心
Watch out. Watch out!
拉起来拉起来
Pull up! Pull up!
你为什么要这样对我?
Why are you doing this to me?
主机反应过度。
Host overreacting.
反应过度?你绑♥架♥了我
Overreacting? You kidnapped me!
20分钟吧
20 minutes, I think.
-伙计,你感觉到了吗?-没有
-Man, has it hit you yet? -No.
-因为它没打中我-没有
-'Cause it ain't hit me. -No.
-哥们儿,你想起来了吗?-没有,伙计
-Man, has it hit you? -Nah, man.
我的背
My back!
着陆系统检查完毕。
Landing systems check complete.
那是什么?
What was that?
- 你们没事吧? -你对我的车做了什么?
- Are you guys okay? -What did you do to my car, man?
嘿,嘿,你有保险吗,伙计?
Hey, hey, do you have insurance, man?
哦,我麻烦大了。
Oh, I'm in so much trouble.
威胁逼近。
Threat approaching.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
哦,不,你做了什么?
Oh, no, what did you do?
主机保护成功。
Host protection successful.
嘿,嘿,看,有人受伤了吗?
Hey, hey, look, is anyone hurt?
哦,不,冷静点 Oh, no.冷静点我可以解释
电影精选列表