卡拉帕克斯中尉
Lieutenant Carapax,
告诉我你已经找到了 "刀疤石"。
tell me that you've found the Scarab.
-他们正在切进去 -啊 真令人兴奋
-They're cutting into it now. -Ah. That's exciting.
我让他们夜以继日地工作
I've had them working around the clock
自从两周前出土以来
since we unearthed it about two weeks ago.
好的 让这东西保持密闭
Good. Let's keep this thing airtight
直到我们准备好向董事会展示。
until we're ready to show the board.
科德小姐 科德小姐?
Miss Kord. Miss Kord?
-桑切斯博士,你好。-对不起
-Oh, Dr. Sanchez, hello. -Sorry.
事实上,那不是我的名字
Hi. Actually, that's not my name.
你觉得还要多久?
How much longer you think it's gonna be?
我们会在日出前到达中心。
We'll hit the center before sunrise.
那就再加把劲
Well, push your men harder.
我找了 15 年。
I've searched for 15 years.
我不想再等了
I don't want to wait another second.
科德小姐,你应该先打个电♥话♥再出门的。
Should've called before making the trip out,Miss Kord.
这可能是另一个诱饵。
This could be another decoy.
就在里面
It's in there.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
好吧 我们开始吧 All right. 我们开始吧
All right. Let's do this.
对不起,先生?我看起来怎么样?
Excuse me, sir? How do I look?
就像你欠了六位数的债
Like you're six figures in debt.
好吧
Okay.
我们现在什么都不说。
We say nothing for now.
让我们享受这一刻吧 在他知道之前
Let's enjoy this moment. Before he knows.
我会告诉他的
I'll tell him.
搞什么鬼?为什么不说?
What the hell? Why not?
即使是好消息...
Even good news...
这是个坏消息
And this is pretty bad news.
我可以快乐
I can be joyful.
你的工作就是气球。
Your job is the balloon.
希望我能处理好。
Hope I can handle it.
处理什么?
Handle what?
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
The graduate is here!
- 飞行怎么样?- 很好
- How was your flight? - Good.
-你饿吗?-当然
-Are you hungry? -Of course.
给你他们只有这些
Here. It's all they had.
- 欢迎回来,兄弟。- 谢谢
- Welcome back, bro. - Thank you.
娜娜
Nana!
现在我们拥抱!
Now we hug!
鲁迪叔叔呢?
Hey, where's Uncle Rudy?
欢迎回来,pinche大学生。
Welcome back, pinche college boy.
嘿!下车抱抱我
Hey! Come on. Get out the car and give me a hug.
不,不要拥抱
No. No hugs, man.
他们有 "老大哥 "在监视。有摄像机
They got Big Brother watching. There's cameras.
我就知道你要说什么
I knew you were gonna say something.
面部识别。人体成像扫描仪。
Facial recognition. Body imaging scanners.
是啊,他们都很开心
Yeah, and they're all so happy
终于抓到你了
to finally catch you.
看到了吗?就是这种话
You see? It's that kind of talk right there
那会让我们都完蛋的。
that's gonna get us all busted.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where'd you get this?
我给詹姆买♥♥的
I bought it for Jaime.
男孩?我们知道是个男孩这里可能有虫子
A boy? We know it's a boy. There's probably a bug in here.
你在干什么?你在干什么?
Come on. What are you doing?
我的天啊我太想念这个了
Oh, my God! I missed this so much.
很高兴知道有些事情是不会改变的。
Good to know some things don't change.
爸妈有事要告诉你
Mom and Dad have something to tell you.
- 米拉格罗- 什么?
- Milagro. - What?
好了,他已经吃过玉米饼了,现在让他说实话吧。
Okay, he's had his tacos, now let him have the truth.
真♥相♥?真♥相♥是什么?
The truth? What is it?
- 我们...- 我们...
- We... - We...
我们要失去房♥子了
We're losing the house.
什么?
What?
看到了吗?
See?
-他没那么难过-不,不,不,失去房♥子?
-He didn't take it that bad. -No, no, no, losing the house?
她说失去房♥子是什么意思?
What does she mean, losing the house?
-房♥东把房♥租涨了三倍-他们给了我们三个月
-The landlord tripled the rent. -They gave us three months
要么拿钱出来,要么滚蛋。
to come up with the money or get out.
我很抱歉,flaquito.。
I am so sorry, flaquito.
不,不用道歉。这不是你的错。
No. Am don't be sorry. It's not your fault.
这意味着我们必须
It just means that we're gonna have to
在店里把我们打得屁滚尿流,对吧?
bust our ass at the shop, right?
嗯......汽车修理厂没了。
Mmm... auto shop's gone.
-你应该感谢科德
-How? -You can thank Kord for that.
- 哥哥- 我们跟不上
- Brother. - We couldn't keep up.
特别是因为你的父亲,他...
Especially since your dad, he...
他,呃......有一个...
He, uh... had a...
- 他...- 爸爸心脏病发
- He... - Dad had a heart attack.
什么?
What?
我没事
I'm fine!
至少食物是一样的。
At least the food's the same.
等等,你为什么不告诉我?
Wait, why didn't you tell me?
你工作得那么辛苦,我的爱人。
You were working so hard, mi amor.
我们不想让你分心。
We didn't want to distract you from school.
妈,我本可以做点什么的
Ma, I could have done something.
我本可以回来的
I could have come back.
我本来可以在这里的我本可以
I could have been here. I could have--
阿尼莫,詹姆。
Animo, Jaime.
我们想通了。我们总是这样
We figured it out. We always do.
我们有很多需要感谢的地方。
We have a lot to be grateful for. Mira...
是啊最后一个
Yeah. And the last!
是的,因为你没有申请。
Yes, because you didn't apply.
什么,这样我就可以负债累累了
What, so I can get into debt
我的余生?不,谢谢。
for the rest of my life? No thanks.
什么?
What? 25%?
我的爱人,这些人什么也没做。
Mi amor, these people make nothing.
我们破产了。
We are broke.
明天再担心钱的问题吧。
Let's worry about money tomorrow.
记得妈妈是如何教我们萨尔萨舞的
Remember how Mom taught us salsa
就在前廊上?
right there on the front porch?
你总是 比我强。
You were always better than me.
是的。 不,我还是觉得 你不知道
Yeah. No, I still think you don't know
如何跳萨尔萨舞。
how to dance salsa.
是的,我有两只左脚。我也没办法。
Yeah, I got two left feet. I can't help it.
是的。
Yeah.
你还记得你 21 岁的生日吗?
Do you remember your 21st birthday?
我记得前半部分。
I remember the first half.
我不敢相信我们要失去这个地方了。
I can't believe we're losing this place.
太艰难了。
It was rough.
是啊,我不会再走了。
Yeah, well, I'm not leaving again.
研究生院怎么样?
What about grad school?
这对我们家可没什么好处
Well, that's not gonna help the family.
我不能让我们欠下更多的债。
I can't get us into even more debt.
阿尼莫,兄弟。
Animo, bro.
好吧,你总是用脚着地。
Okay, you always land on your feet.
你是 "詹姆"
You're "Jaime."
谢谢,但是...
Thank you, but...
事情不该是这样的,米莉
This wasn't how it was supposed to happen,Mili.
应该发生什么?
What was supposed to happen?
我本该逃出来的
I was supposed to make it out.
我本该带大家离开这里。
I was supposed to get all of us out of here.
谢谢,兄弟,但我喜欢钥匙。
Thanks, bro, but I like the Keys.
-你知道我的意思-是啊
-You know what I meant. -Yeah.
你不觉得困扰吗?
Doesn't it bother you
他们谈论进步,并得到一切
that they talk about progress and get everything
而我们却不得不坐在这里破产?
while we have to sit here and go broke?
你是边疆区的墨西哥人,卡纳尔。
You're a Mexican in Edge Keys, carnal.
这种进步不适合我们。
That progress is not for us.
好吗?穷♥人♥到这边来,富人到那边去、
电影精选列表